Thirty three

Ranaye POV
After my lecture was over,I realised Kayton didn't turn up,which is not like him.So i go to his dorm and knock on the door.

Kayton:"who is it?"
Ranaye:"it's Ranaye can I come in?"
After real long he came and opened the door.
Kayton:"what do you want?"
Ranaye:"um I was worried..why didn't you turn up to the lecture"
Kayton:"dont worry"
Ranaye:"um okayy....Kayton look am really sorry about everything.yes I've been selfish and I haven't really treated you with the respect you deserve.But am hoping you can forgive me as I really value your friendship"
Kayton:"Is that it?...."
Ranaye:"uhh yes"
Kayton:"get out Ranaye"
Ranaye:"Kayton come on don't be like this why are you doing this"I say grabbing his arm trying to make him give me eye contact
Kayton:"get off me"he says as he got out my grip"you wanna know why am doing this..am doing this because there were a few things you said in your weak ass apology that were true.your selfish as hell,which is why I dont trust you.You,your home wrecking momma and your dead beat dad boyfriend can fuck off.All the people around you are as sick as you are and am not looking to be apart of that"
He walks over to his dorm door and opens it waiting for me to leave.

Ranaye:"what are you on about?"
Kayton:"go ask them..now can you leave"
Ranaye:"ask them what though am really confused kayton"
He looked really frustrated and pissed at this point.
Kayton:"ask your mom where she's staying at and ask your man how Jessica's doing"
Ranaye:"I don't know what kinda stupid ass bullshit your trying to imply kayton"
Kayton:"just get the fuck out my room.Dont ask them or ask them I don't care,I won't be effected in anyway if you know or not"

Am not gonna lie and say his words didn't hurt me,because they really did.It was starting to hit me that I was gonna lose Kayton as a friend and I didn't want that.

I know I've not treated kayton very well but I honestly think he's over reacting.

I finally leave the room and he slams the door behind me.
_
_
_
Corie POV
I asked khalil to drop me off to work then told woody to make his way.As soon as we got there i text woody.
Corie-am here but don't come out your car I'll come 2 u

Woody😘-coo

Khalil:"who you texting?"
Corie:"oh uh my mom"
Khalil:"don't lie to me you and your parents ain't on speaking terms"
Corie:"well we are now"
Khalil:"gimme your phone"
Corie:"am gonna be late to work"
Khalil:"give me.your.phone"
I hand it to him and as soon as he sees the text between me and woody he slaps me across the face.

Tears dropped down my face as I held my cheek.He started his car up then starts driving.
Khalil:"why you tryin a go see this dude"
I didn't say a word I just cried looking out the window
Khalil:"if you ever even think of leaving me,I will beat your ass"

Woody called my phone so Khalil handed it to me and told me to put it on speaker.
Woody-"Corie why you leaving? I can see his car going and you didn't come out"
Corie-"woody I cant come"
Woody-"why?"
Khalil grabs the phone off me
Khalil-"your bitch ass better block my girls number and ion wanna see you round her,I will fuck you up so stay away"
Khalil ends the phone call
_
_
As soon as we got back home I went upstairs and started packing,I didn't fold anything I was in a rush throwing everything I could into a suitcase.

I heard Khalil rushing upstairs.
Khalil:"what the fuck are you packing for?"he yelled
I didn't answer him I just kept packing.
He came over and my heart was beating rapidly,he starts throwing my clothes out my suitcase.
Corie:"Stoppppp!"
He picked me up and threw me on the bed,whispering in my ear.
Khalil:"I told you your not leaving me....ever.your mine Corie,you belong to me and you will stay here forever"
He started sucking on my neck,then got of me.
Khalil:"your such a little slut,dance for me like you dance at work"
I didn't listen to him,he's saying that like he didn't make me do that job.
He came over and forcefully took my clothes off.
Khalil:"now get up and dance"
As I got up he smacked my ass,then I was doing one of my work routines.
He got out his meat and started jerking off,which actually made me feel physically sick but I kept going.
_
He used his finger to call me over,so I went over to him.

He grabbed my hair tight pushing my head down to try get me to suck his piece,but I refused.moving my head away from it.

kJ:"helloooo mom? Dad?"

                 (Khalil Jnr - age 13)

As soon as Khalil heard kJ he let go of me.Kj was like my little angel,anytime he's around Khalil acts like a completely different person.But KJ is not a dumb kid,he knows what's up and questions the way his father acts towards me at times.
_
_
_
Ryan POV
I laid down with my head on Keith's lap as we watched a movie,when Pepi came downstairs.

Pepi:"um guys am leaving,I've got to go help my mom pack her things"
Keith:"oh she's leaving today"
Pepi:"no but she wants to get everything ready before hand"
Keith:"you want me to come help?"
As soon as Keith said that I sat up and whisper in his ear
Ryan:(whispers)"baby are you really gonna leave me here alone"
Before he could reply Pepi speaks
Pepi:"oh nah Keith it's fine we'll be good"she says smiling at Keith
Ryan:"okay byeeee"I say trying to make her leave quicker
Pepi:"bye"she says softly then leaves