Fourty eight

Ranaye POV
After the dinner we said our goodbyes.me and the twins were in a taxi taking us back to college.

The twins parents and my mom were going to stay in a hotel nearby since Payton has his basketball match tomorrow.

It was silent until Payton brought up Hayley.

Payton:"soo do you think I have a chance with Hayley or?"

Ranaye:"nope,unless u have a vagina I don't know about"
At this point we got out the taxi and were walking on campus.

Payton:"I don't get it,so all them times I've been making a move on her you just watched and let it happen"

Ranaye:"yep....oh yeah who is Mckayla?"

Payton:"she's umm.. she's um Jamal's half sister how can you not know that"he awkwardly laughs

Ranaye:"hm i thought so but the weirdest thing happened today"

Payton:"what?"

Ranaye:"he called me by her name when I was in the shower"

Payton:"so what,mistakes happen.aint nothing to worry about"

Ranaye:"I think I should meet her"

Payton:"why? No I don't think you should no need"

Ranaye:"think I should know my boyfriends sister Payton why you acting so weird"

Payton:"am not acting weird..Ranaye do you..bye"

We had gotten to him and Kayton's dorm and Kayton had already walked in with out saying bye to me.
_
_
_
The next day
Jamal POV
I was in the park pushing Misha on a swing when I got a call from Ranaye.

Phone call
Jamal-"Hello"I said while still pushing the swing

Ranaye-"How can you just leave like that,you were supposed to spend the night"

Jamal-"Am sorry something came up"

Ranaye-"What could be more important to you than spending time with me"

Jamal-"Spending time with my daughter"

Ranaye-"You went to see Jessica?"

Jamal-"Yeah,am actually with Misha right now.But Jessica's at work"

The line went silent for a while
Jamal-"You good baby?"

Ranaye-"Yeah um am glad your finally spending time with her...oh yeah I've been thinking maybe I should meet your sister"

I froze,Misha turned to see why i stopped pushing her.so I began to push her again.

Jamal-"That would be nice baby but she's always busy I mean I wish you could but with you at College and her at school and doing acting classes we would never be able to find time"

"But you go see her all the time"

An ice cream truck came over making noise and Misha started yelling "ice weam Ice keam"

Jamal-"Ranaye I'll call you back in a sec,bye"
Phone call ended

I picked Misha of the swing and we walked over to the ice cream truck.

I probably won't call Ranaye back.but if I do I will have to make sure she doesn't bring up mckayla.

Just as I bought the ice cream and handed it to Misha my phone rang again.

Phone call
Jayden:"yo your needed,come"
Jamal:"can't"
Jayden:"boy get your ass here"
I cut the phone off
_
_
Keith POV
I rushed over to Pepi's room,which was literally next to me and Ryan's.