Eight

Kayton POV
Payton:"what's going on why did you close the door?"
Kayton:"no ones home"
Payton:"oh...I'll call dad"
Kayton:"NO!....call mom instead"
Payton:"um okay but why what's the difference"
Kayton:"just do it Payton damn"
Payton calls her and puts it on speaker.
Phone call
Payton-"hey mom"
Pepi-"hey how you doing?"
Payton-"good good,so mom me and Kayton are back in California"
Pepi-"oh my gosh really!"
Kayton-"yeah mom so where are you?"
Pepi-"oh um am at grandmas house"
Payton-"should we drop our stuff at home before we come?"
Pepi-"no come straight here with your stuff"
Payton-"okay we'll see you there"
Phone call ends

Keith POV
I was putting all my clothes back on in a hurry and so was Ryan.
Ryan:"Keith why wasn't you stopping when I told you to?"
Keith:"I don't know I thought you was saying it to turn me on or some shit"
Ryan:"oh my gosh Keith,Kayton is friends with Ranaye don't you think he's gonna tell her"
Keith:"I don't know?!"
Ryan:"i need to leave this was a mistake am gonna tell Pepi what we did"
I grab her hand and pull her towards me
Keith:"woah woah woah hold up don't do that"
Ryan:"I have to Keith I won't be able to take the guilt and she's my best friend"
Keith:"no please we've got to keep this between us"
Ryan:"you know what I can't believe I even did this with you.I've got a man at home who actually loves and cares for me-"i cut her off yelling
Keith:"and who says I don't love you!"
Ryan:"what the fuck Keith no you don't"
Keith:"yes I do Ry I never stopped loving you"
She looked at me with such confusion and sadness,with tears forming in her eyes.
Ryan:"so why did you cheat on me Keith why!"she yelled as her tears came out.i hugged her tight.
Keith:"i don't know Ry I don't know"
She pushes me off her
Ryan:"why didn't you fight for me Keith you just stayed with her started a family,i don't get it?"
Keith:"I couldn't just leave her I had to support her in taking care of our kids.and then you moved on with woody and he's my boy"
Ryan:"no I don't wanna hear this Keith"she rushed out the door but this time I didn't try stopping her.I know what I was telling her was to much to take on,but am honestly telling the truth.

Me and Pepi were never suppose to be a long term thing but after she got pregnant I knew I had to support her.by the time she gave birth to the boys I found out that Ryan had already moved on with woody.

Ranaye POV
I knocked on my house door excitedly waiting for my parents to come and open it.
Ranaye:"dad!"I said hugging him then walking into the house as he drags my suitcase.
Woody:"now Ranaye baby it's nice to see you but what are you wearing"
Ranaye:"what's wrong with what am wearing?"
Woody:"what's not wrong with it your basically wearing half a top"
Ranaye:"it's called a crop top"
Woody:"i know what it's called I just don't wanna see it on you"
Ranaye:"am 17 dad I think am old enough to pick what I wanna wear"
Woody:"well no matter what age you are am still gonna be your dad,so am still gonna have a say in what you do"
Ranaye:"where's mom anyway"
Woody:"she's doing a favour for Kayton's mom.......oh yeah sweetie what's this I hear about you having a boyfriend"
Ranaye:"she told you?"
Woody:"yes,now tell me why did you go for this Jamal boy,he's no good.always hanging about in the streets and he doesn't care about his education at all"
Ranaye:"dad you don't know him like I do"I say with an attitude
I started walking off as soon as he started speaking again.
Woody:"you better change your damn tone....stop walking away from me when am still talking to"
I ignore him
Woody:"your just like your mother"he yells which kinda triggered me cause I hate when he says that but I just kept walking up to my room.