Four

Pepi POV
It was quite late so me and Keith were laying in our bed.
Pepi:"Keith I miss my boys"
Keith:"Pepi they've been at College for more than a month now and we call them everyday"
Pepi:"I know but I just really miss them"
Keith:"that's fine baby I miss them to,but there 18,there growing up and we've got to accept that"
Pepi:"yeah I guess......hey remember that time when woody dropped the twins home after we went out to eat.I think they were about 2 at the time and Payton starts going on about these candles and how we were suppose to be there"
Keith:"yeah...why you bringing this up?"
Pepi:"Keith am not stupid I realised what he was on about"
Keith:"you did"he says sitting up
Pepi:"yeah and I found the ring"
Keith:"so why didn't you tell me the day you found out?"
Pepi:"I don't know I guess I was scared,but Keith why didn't you propose?"
Keith stayed silent for a while
Keith:"I didn't...I didn't really think that we were ready"
Pepi:"well what about now do you think we're ready?"
Keith:"honestly now I don't even see the point in getting engaged or having a wedding at all"
At this point I was also sitting up.
Pepi:"Keith what's that suppose to mean?"
Keith:"well I love you and I know that you love me and that's all that matters"
Pepi:"But baby I've always dreamt of me and you getting married,celebrating with all our family and frie"-he cut me of with a peck on lips
Keith:"do you love me?"
Pepi:"yes but"-he cuts me off again
Keith:"then that's all that matters"
He lays down and goes to sleep.

I don't know what to think about what Keith had just said.i mean I kinda see we're he's coming from but I really wanna get married.
_
_
Woody POV
Me and Ryan were sleeping,well Ryan's sleeping and am just kinda laying down with my eyes closed thinking about stuff.
I shake Ryan a bit
Woody:"Ryan you up?"
Ryan:"well I am now,what do you want?"
Woody:"so does Ranaye really have a boyfriend?"
Ryan:"oh my gosh woody you woke me up for this"
Woody:"yes this is our daughter were talking about.now tell me who it is..is it Keith's kid Kayton,I've always liked that kid"
Ryan:"no it's not him"
I gasp
Woody:"the other one?"
Ryan:"no it's not Payton"
Woody:"thank God"
Ryan:"it's Jamal"
Woody:"even worse"I say getting out of my bed pacing up and down the room with my hands on my head
Ryan:"oh no why did I tell you.woody baby just calm down alright"
Woody:"she's dating the guy who left her birthday party when they were seven to go to some arcade"
Ryan:"that was ages ago"
Woody:"alright but have you heard about that boy and his family.he comes from a broken home and doesn't even go to college"
Ryan:"firstly him coming from a broken home shouldn't effect your judgment on him and secondly you don't need to go to college to be successful.you didn't even go to college."
Woody:"yeah and I really regret that"
Ryan:"umm sure you do,you pursued your dream as a dancer,an actor and a comedian"
Woody:"well I wouldn't say am exactly a comedian but yeah I guess I did alright without college "
Ryan:"well there you go,now am going to sleep"
Woody:"wait no I have more questions"

She was already pretty much knocked out.so I tried to get some sleep as well.
_
_
Jamal POV
Ranaye was laying on my chest sleeping when I got a phone call from my brother,so I answer the phone real quick.
Phone call
Jayden-"yo"
Jamal-"yo what up?"
Jayden-"how the fuck you get my shit stolen?"
When I realised how pissed Jayden was I got up from Ranaye's bed and walked to the other side of the room.which happens to be where her roommates bed is.
Jamal-"ay what you on about"
Jayden-"why you acting dumb nigga,my shit is stolen and I left you in charge of it so I want answers!"
Hayley:"can you please leave am trying to get some sleep"says Ranaye's room mate.i look at her then look away.
Jamal-"you talking bout the coke?
Jayden-"Yes am talking bout the mother fucking coke!"
Jamal-"bro I ain't even in Cali right now,i told you I went to see my girl"
Hayley:"please get out"
Jamal:"shut the fuck up man!"
Ranaye's roomate looked at me like I had four eyes,then mouthed woah and layed her head down.
Jayden:"who you talking to like that?"
Jamal:"some white bitch my girl live with"
Jayden-"oh alright...so who you left in charge of my shit?"
Jamal-"Dwayne"
Jayden-"alright cool I'll deal with him....but nigga why you still with that hoe ain't you fucked her loads of times already?"
Jamal-"yeah?"
Jayden-"then find a new bitch"
Jamal-"no I actually love her man..and she ain't no hoe or a bitch"
Jayden starts laughing like none stop at me
Jayden-"man what ever..you coming back to Cali though?"
I look over at Ranaye who was sleeping then reply to Jaden.
Jamal-"yeah man am coming now"