Twenty

Woody POV
Kevin shows me the back door and we were walking towards it
Kevin:"we ain't getting in,this is a waste of time why do you even wanna see this girl"
Woody:"I don't want her out here doing all this"
Kevin:"she ain't your girl so why do you care"
Woody:"just shut up and come with me"
_
We get to the front of the door and there is this huge built albino looking security guard just standing in front of the door.
Woody:"um I um am looking for Corie o'gray i think her stripper names like caramel dream or some-in she's right this way"I say trying to walking in but he pushes me away from him with no effort"um look she's a friend of mine so just tell her am here"
SG:"look perv you think your the first person who tried to get through here ever or even this night.just spare me the time and leave"
I start walking when I feel someone brush past my shoulder.
Woody:"Corie?"
She looks back at me then turns back around and starts speed walking away.

I jog over to her and see her in a car kissing on some dude.i squat down to the side of the car and peep my head up to look closer from the window but make sure am not seen by them and see that it's her abusive ass ex.well I guess he ain't an ex no more.

Woody:"oh hell nah"
Kevin:"what who dat"He said from behind me,I kinda forget he was with me
Woody:"long story short a fucked up guy who don't deserve Corie"
Kevin:"who the stripper?"
Woody:"yes the stripper"
Kevin starts laughing and I just stare at him unamused
Woody:"what now Kevin"
Kevin:"you know how dumb you sound saying some dude don't deserve a damn stripper what does he deserve then"
Woody:"jail time"
Kevin:"damn okay"

I hear the other side of the cars door open.

Khalil comes over to where me and Kevin are and we both stand up

Khalil:"man why are you always trying to come for my bitch dude"
Woody:"woah why you think it's acceptable to even call her that"
Khalil:"look she's my girl I can call her what I want"
I look over at Corie who's still sitting in the car going threw her phone as if nothing is going on outside of the car
I knock on the window
Woody:"Corie why you back with this dude man"
She looks up at me and cuts her eyes,then scrolls the window down
Corie:"woody I really don't know why your here considering after you dropped me off to my sister you didn't even call me,text me nothing so don't come here acting like you care about me and shit.just leave woody"
Khalil:"you heard her now I don't wanna see your bitch ass face around my girl again"he says getting back in the car,then they drive off

Kevin:"sooo you wanna like call an Uber now or?"
I ignore him
Kevin:"alright well am gonna call one anyway"
_
_
_
Kayton POV
Kayton:"ay Payton you awake?"
Payton:"yeah I can't get what happened today out of my mind,cant get any sleep"
Kayton:"As were going back to college tomorrow i think its best if we go get our car from where we left it now"
Payton:"oh shit i forgot about the car.but we cant go get it now"
Kayton:"come on payton dont make me go alone"
Payton:"fine"he says getting out his bed,then I get out mine.
_
We both got dressed and sneaked out the house.
Payton:"wait kayton we didnt think this through,how we gone get there"
Kayton:"oh i though it through dont worry"i start walking and he follows"ive got the house keys were gonna go home,take dads car keys,take dads car.Then were gonna go to the place am gonna locate the car with our car keys,am gonna get in the car,ride it to grandmas and lastly your gonna drive dads car back to our place and of course return the keys.
Payton:"woah you've been thinking bout this for a minute ain't you"
Kayton:"nah it was pretty straight forward"
We continue walking to our house
_
_
We get to our house and Kayton opens the door with his key slowly.

We got in and went in the kitchen cupboard cause that's were our dads car keys are normally left.

We cheer silently when we find the keys and then the light switches on