|CAST BIOS|

Roseanne Park

Roseanne Park

Korean name: Park Chaeyoung

Nicknames: Rosé, Chae,Chaeyoung

Age: 22

Model for: 4 years

Agency: SMI Agency

Home country: New Zealand

Languages fluent in: Korean, English

Kim Jennie

English name: Jennie Kim

Nicknames: Jen, Jennie, Jendeukie

Age: 22

Model for: 4 years

Agency: SMI Agency

Home country: Korea

Languages fluent in: Korean, English,Japanese

Rosé and Jennie's history:

Rosé was born in New Zealand and was raised there, while Jennie was born in Korea. Rosé is the only child. Same as Jennie but she had Jisoo, her cousin who she treats like a sister. When they reached high school, Jennie decided to study in New Zealand and that's where they met. They were classmates at the same school til college. Rosé helped Jennie learn English and in return Jennie would teach Rosè Korean. When they graduated, They passed with flying colors. And not long after they were both given an opportunity to pursue their dreams. Rosé was noticed by a famous American manager and was invited to go on auditions at California. Jennie was given a chance to be a fashion designer in Paris. But Jennie messed up big time, Jennie already has her driving license that time and a car that's why she'll drop Rosè off to the airport on her way to the fashion studio. But the night before, Jennie caught her boyfriend, Luke, cheating on her. And he said some pretty harsh words to her that forced her to get wasted just to forget about him. Jennie obviously had too much to drink but she knows how to control herself. Early in the morning Rosé had no idea about Jennie's situation since she's been hiding it well. Her flight's early so they left for the airport early. Jennie didn't have sleep and worse she's having a hangover. You probably know what happened next.