Chapter 19: Recording with a Jerk

Third Person's POV

Rosé headed to BH Entertainment after Jisoo left to go to the hospital, she thought everything would go smoothly and she was also kind of excited because its gonna be her first time in the recording studio, recording one of her works.

Little does she know a jerk is in charge of watching over her performance.

___

She entered the studio and looked around, now she felt anxious.

What if I mess up? What if the one in charge of tracking my vocals will be disappointed in my performance?? she thought worriedly.

Nevertheless, she tried to keep a straight face and took a deep breath. Then she realized, the studio's empty.

Where's the one who's supposed to supervise her?

Just then, the door suddenly opened, which made Rosé shriek since she was standing by the door.

A guy suddenly entered, slamming the door shut.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were there." He said, eyeing Rosé from head to toe.

"Its okay." She said, kind of uncomfortable because he's observing her.

.... and he's still eyeing her..

"Ahem.. Umm so, are you the one who's in charge of supervising me?"  Rosé asked shyly

"Yep. Taehyung finally let me supervise since I'm gonna debut next week anyway." He said, casually running his fingers through his hair

"Oh wow, congrats." Rosé said awkwardly, not knowing how to react

"Thanks, now can I see your work?" He asked, looking at the folder Rosé's holding tightly.

"S-sure.." She replied, handing him the folder, hoping he would like it.

He flipped through the pages like saw, all of Rosé's works are basically in there.

"Not bad, what are you recording today?" he asked, still looking at the folder

"Amateur in Love.." Rosé said softly, embarrassed because of the lyrics.

"Oh, interesting lyrics.." he smirked while reading the lyrics

"Shall we start?" He said, handing Rosé back her folder.

"Sure, I'll go in the recording room and test out the mic" Rosé said and he immediately nodded

"I'll set up the studio then." he replied

Rosé went in the recording room, still shy with this supposedly supervisor of hers.

Well okay I didn't really expect him to be young though. Almost around my age I guess but ahhhck whatever focus Rosé!!

"Ready when you are!" Her supervisor spoke through the mic, sitting in front of the glass window, giving her a thumbs up sign.

Rosé smiled shyly and warmed up her voice. After securing everything, she gave a thumbs up signal to her supervisor and soon enough, a familiar guitar melody envelopes the whole room.

Rosé although anxious, tried her best to focus and not mess up. She took a deep breath.. and started singing.

🎶

[Verse 1]
They say love is a one time experience that changes our whole life, like finding your half, they say it makes you feel like you're on cloud-nine.

Oh but I don't know, I feel like I am lost in this paradise.
I'm~ an amateur in love.

[Refrain]
Oh I am singing this sweet melody~
Hoping that I could learn some things~ yeaah
I feel like I committed felony
I know, that I am not worthy~ yeaaaah

[Chorus]
Can you stick with me?
Even if I'm clumsy
I know I have no specialty

All things that I should know of,
like cooking and cleaning,it seems like its not just enough.

I accept the fact that I am talentless and lame, I'm an amateur in love~ mmm

lalalalalala lalalalala lalalalalala~

lalalalalala lalalalalala lalalalalala~

I accept the fact that I am talentless and lame, just an amateur~ in love with you. 🎶

Rosé finished with a deep exhale. It seems like she forgot to breath amidst the song, trying to maintain her vocals and not showing hints of nervousness.

She then heard the sound of slow clapping followed by a scoff.

Rosé thought nothing was wrong, so she smiled genuinely and removed her headset as she exited the recording room, approaching her supervisor.

"How did I do?" she asked

"You did great. Some things you need to improve on though like how you always twirl your hair around your fingers while singing and doing silly gestures." Her supervisor said.

"I'm trying to portray the emotions the girl feels in the song through my voice. I think I did pretty well though." Rosé shrugged

"By the way.." Rosé paused, contemplating whether or not to ask him

"What's your name?" she blurted out

"Hmm." he also paused "Its Jimin. And if I'm correct you are Taehyung's newest recruit, Park Chaeyoung?" he asked in an odd tone

"That's me." she beamed a smile at him

"Well miss Rosé..." Jimin took a step closer towards her, leaning onto Rosé.

Rosé, completely speechless, instinctively backed away.

"I think you need more room for improvement." Jimin whispered by her ear, tickling her neck with his warm steady breaths.

"You'll need someone like me to tutor you." he said, slowly backing away from her ear, seeing Rosé's stunned expression, Jimin instantly laughed.

Jimin always liked teasing girls, but something about Rosé's reaction made him want to laugh. Not because she's funny. But she's hilarious. Hilariously cute.

Rosé on the other hand, thought he was laughing at her, which kinda pissed her.

"Y-ya!! I- I don't need your help!!" Rosé stuttered, unable to think of what to say.

Completely embarrassed, she stormed out of the recording studio, pissed on his actions.

And I actually thought he was nice earlier!! He's.. he's actually a jerk!!! Rosé thought, frustration clouding her mind as she stomped her way out of the building.

____

Eyyy!! It's JiRose everyonee~ woooooh

Thanks for reading, and about the song earlier, I made it up lol, its actually inspired from the tune of Stay. So the first verse are Rosé's lines on the actual song. Then I just added a Refrain and Chorus then ended it, ye. I know it sucks, but oh well I tried.

Thanks for 6k reads <3

Apologies if you may find any grammatical or typographical errors, you can point them out to me so I can fix them as soon as possible ^^

Til' next time~ byee

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑