Chapter 12: Nice to Meet You (2)

-Unedited

Third Person's POV

Jennie took a deep breath before entering the room, she opened the door and peeked, seeing everyone chattering and the set ready, in the midst of all that she still spotted a figure facing its back against her, a figure she never wanted to see.

Her assistant spotted her then waved
"Miss Jen!" she cried which made the noisy room go silent as all their attention went towards her, even the guy Jennie had been staring at.

She quickly averted her gaze to her assistant before they make eye contact then casually walked towards her assistant's direction..

"Sorry I'm late" she said sheepishly to the director but he didn't act surprised, knowing Jennie's ALWAYS late, in fact he just gave her a quick nod and spoke "Go to the makeup room to get your makeup and outfit on, we're gonna start in 20" he clapped as everyone busied themselves with at least something

Jennie nodded as a reply then went inside the makeup room with her assistant, aware of his gaze on her.

After she had her makeup done and her outfit on, she didn't leave the room like usual, afraid of bumping into Yoongi. She just grabbed a random magazine then started flipping through the pages, staring blankly at them.

"Miss Jen, here's your water" her assistant said, setting down the glass of water on the vanity table in front of her before turning to leave

She muttered a soft "Thanks" then she set the magazine aside as she grabbed the glass and started gulping down the water quickly. She was actually really thirsty from all that running

She suddenly sneezed again unexpectedly, so she quickly got her bag and searched for the tissue inside

She found it then started to dab her nose gently, making sure to dry out her runny nose. She can't show any signs of her being sick on set or else the director will definitely move the photoshoot to another date and she does not want that. Just looking at him makes her stomach churn, she hates him.

She hates him.

Just as she crumpled the tissue and chucked it at the trash bin, she heard a knock

The door half opened and one of the staff peeked through

"Miss Jen, the photoshoot is about to start"

Jennie nodded as the staff left the room, she stood up and looked at herself through the mirror in front of her once again, taking a deep breath. She's not gonna show any weakness.

I'm gonna show him I've moved on,
Yup, moved on. Definitely. Jennie said internally, encouraging herself.

She exited the makeup room, walking elegantly towards the center of the set, approaching the director and the cameraman, talking together along with Yoongi

"Oh ah.. Jennie, as you know this is Mr. Min Yoongi, your partner for this project." the director said, pausing.

"And ah Mr. Min this is Jennie Kim, one of our star models here." continued the director..

Jennie turned her head and stared directly at Yoongi, who was also staring at her.

She smiled, showing her teeth then reached out her hand

"Hello Mr. Min, Nice to meet you." Jennie said calmly, her right hand still reached out in front of him.

He paused for a while, still staring at her. Then he blinked, he returned her smile then shook hands with her

"Nice to meet you too, I've heard a lot about you." he said casually.

Jennie, completely dumbstruck upon hearing his voice again, instantly got back to her senses then cleared her throat.

"Shall we start?" she faced the director

"Of course" he said, clapping his hands "Everyone get in positions!" he shouted

The shots described by the director were really hard to shoot for Jennie, considering that they gotta get body contact for the first two, they literally had to reshoot a lot of times because of Jennie. Which confused some staff because she was used to all this stuff

The last one really caught Jennie off guard

"We what?" she asked irritably, not able to hold herself back.

"Touch upper lips? You know, the usual." the director shrugged, knowing that Jennie had done that a lot of times

Jennie stood on her spot, not moving an inch, she silently cursed to herself as she went on set with Yoongi.

"and.. pose!" the cameraman exclaimed, angling the camera just right.

Being a model and taking photoshoots also is kind of like being an actress, you have to show emotions, display affection, hate, disgust. Anything that the director tells you to.

Jennie used all of her willpower to lean closer, she took a deep breath and thought of love and only love. The picture had to turn out of them looking like they have chemistry, so she had to do her best to avoid a reshoot.

As soon as their upper lips touched, all that forced act was gone. Because Jennie, remembered all the times they've been together, the last kiss they shared, and how much she loved him, she wanted to savor the moment.

She closed her eyes, as she felt his moist lips against hers, just a little bit more and they would be kissing, but she had to remember that it was all for the sake of the photoshoot.

She heard some snaps of the camera
and saw flashes through her peripheral vision.

"Perfection!" the cameraman stood up from his position and gave them a thumbs up, Jennie realized she was still in that position with him, so she quickly parted.

Without looking at him, she composed herself and approached the director talking with the editor

"I'm gonna go now" she said and bid goodbye to them as she quickly grabbed her bag from the makeup room and left.

She actually didn't leave because of embarrassment but she felt dizzy already, she forgot she was still wearing one of the outfits for the photoshoot, a crop top that showed the lower half of her stomach with a jacket over it, she suddenly felt cold as she felt her entire body tremble.

She couldn't look properly at all, her vision was a blur and her head was spinning, she just held unto the wall for support and kept pressing the down button on the elevator rapidly.

She suddenly felt her mind losing consciousness but she fought it, she slumped on to the floor, her entire body shaking..

No no.. Not here she panicked inwardly as she felt herself losing consciousness

Just when she was about to close her eyes and give in, her blurry vision saw a figure running towards her, hearing her name being called.

That's the last thing she remembered before completely shutting her eyes.

~~~

Another chapter ta-daa

I know I'm updating often, that's because class is about to start and I'm gonna get busy again. Also because of your votes that encourage me to write more ^~^

Apologies for typos and grammatical errors, I do try to fix them if I have the time though.

Feel free to follow my wattpad account for updates

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑