Chapter 5: He is Worthy.

-Unedited

Taehyung's POV

I'm here in front of the door as I reached my hand out and pressed the doorbell. Waiting for someone to open the door.

The door opened revealing Rosé, She's the one who Jisoo is entering at BH Entertainment Circle right?

"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted and bowed politely "Jisoo Unnie is inside but she's talking to some.. guests, you can wait at the living room. Come in.." Rosé explained

I just nodded and followed behind her, going to the living room. The house was combined shades of black and pink. It has a modern europian touch to it.

I sat at the sofa while Rosé accompanied me and sat at the couch in front of me, she looked nervous and couldn't make eye contact with me, she kept fidgeting with her fingers.

"Um... I'll prepare us something to drink, They might take while there." Rosé said, breaking off the silence. I just nodded again and leaned on the sofa while she went towards the kitchen.

I wonder who she's talking to. Maybe business matters.

I suddenly had an urge to go to the toilet. But this place is pretty big. So I went towards the way Rosé went earlier, Maybe I'll spot the toilet on the way or if not. I'll just have to ask Rosé. Even if its embarrassing.

I was about to pass by an open area, which I assume the dining area because I heard utensils and people talking, but I abruptly stopped walking when I heard that voice.

"...shareholders have agreed that they cannot let Hyumin take over unless he got married. And getting married is a serious commitment. As for you Jisoo, you also have just taken over your agency right?" the woman supposedly asked Jisoo, I remained at there frozen on the spot. As I peeked a little, I saw them all seated at the dining table with Jisoo. I can't help but ball my hands into fists when I saw her.

"Yes Auntie Hee" Jisoo replied flatly, having no emotion shown on her face.

"With you and Hyumin married, both of the companies will have a strong bond. It will stabilize you both. No one from the shareholders and investors can question your positions, its a good benefit for both of us families" Jisoo's father explained.

With that. I averted my gaze from them and leaned on the wall. She can't possibly agree to it, right? I thought and looked down. Remembering something from the past.

~~~

I saw the woman's figure approach me as I was entering the mansion gates. I was about to walk past her when I noticed her, oh.. Jisoo introduced her to me when she brought me camping with them.

I saw her looking pale white. She looked sad and she kept pacing back and forth.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She got alarmed when she heard my voice and then looked at me with wide eyes, she then took a deep breath to calm herself down and forced a smile.

"Y-yes, I'm okay.." she said sheepishly.

"Are you sure? You look so pale." I stated.

"Must've been the s..shocking news about unnie" she chuckled while playing with her hair, I could sense her uneasiness. And I know who she's referring to when she said unnie.

I suddenly furrowed my brows at that thought. Shocking news?

"Did Jisoo or someone get in an accident?" I asked.

"A..aniyo, I just learned that Jisoo unnie and Hyumin oppa c..confessed to each other. They're i..in.. love, I think they're gonna get married in the near future." she said and turned even paler than usual saying that.

Perhaps, she likes Hyumin.... That's why she's acting like that.

But that was not what I was concerend about.

Jisoo? Hyumin? Inlove? Get married?

All my hope disintegrated into ashes. It felt like the world was crumbling.

~~~

"Yes, I agree.. Its for the best."  Jisoo's calm voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Taking in what she had just said.

Who am I kidding. Of course she'll agree without hesitation.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and walked back to the living room with heavy steps. Pretending I didn't hear that.

I paused for a while when I was about to sit at the sofa. Why would I still wait for her? Why am I torturing myself by seeing her? Whats the use. It's always been Hyumin. It was always him.

I walked to the door slowly, still couldn't process the words they've just said.

"Taehyung oppa?" a voice from behind spoke and I instictively stopped walking and turned towards the person.

"Ne?"

"You're leaving?" Rosé asked. "I thought you were gonna talk with Jisoo unnie?"

"Ah.. Yes, Something came up. I need to take care of it. I'll just check the paintings when I have the time." I said and without waiting for her to reply, I turned towards the door and left.

I went in the car and drove around the city aimlessly. I don't even know where I'm going. I suddenly stopped the car and got out. A familiar building stood tall in front of me. Where the good memories were.

Flashbacks of the past started to hit me one by one. My lips suddenly curved up into a bitter smile while staring at the place.

He is worthy.

~~~~~

Annyeong! Just wanna say thank you for supporting the story even though the chapters are short and I update slow ilysm 🤗

You can also check out my other story which is a Jinsoo FF. But I might have to warn you the story is really crappy. It was my first story😅

Apologies for typos and wrong grammars. I'm not a perfectionist geez.

Who else is dying while waiting for bp's comeback? Or is it just me? 😂

Lol and who was dat girl Tae was talking to at the flashback?

The next few chapters are probably flashbacks for you to know more about Jisoo, Hyumin, and Taehyung's past.

Btw, feel free to follow my wattpad account so you'll get notified whenever I post something on my message board. I usually update there.

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑