Chapter 6: When I First Met You

-Unedited

Taehyung's POV

A week before school starts. It was snowing heavily that I was forced to take shelter. Waiting for the storm to calm. A girl suddenly ran beside me as she struggled to pull her luggage through the thick snow.

She looked up to me and smiled. I just averted my gaze from her and looked somewhere else.

I heard her pull the luggage towards the shelter. I turned to look at her and I saw her wipe off the snow on her hair. She was practically covered in snow. I assume she didn't have an umbrella wih her. I averted my gaze towards the snow.

I saw her through my peripheral vision. She was tall, but I'm taller. Her hair falls below her shoulders and is colored purple. She has fair skin and pitch black eyes that makes her look like a living doll. She has thin rimmed glasses and her lips were tinged with a shade of pink. She coincidentally looked at me in the eye. Our gazes met, but she quickly looked down, her cheeks turning red.

She saw me observing her features. She must think I'm a creep now. Way to go Taehyung.

We stood there for a while. Then I noticed her crouching down with her back facing me. I took a glimpse of her then furrowed my brows, thinking what could she be up to.

My gaze fell down to her dress. Her white dress. Which has a red stain.

I noticed blizzard finally calming. I was about to ride on my bike then leave. But then I looked at the girl again. Still in the same position. I was having second thoughts on whether or not to talk to her, but in the end, all I could do was remove my jacket and wrap it around her, covering the stain. Without waiting for her reaction. I got on my bike and rode away.

~~~

First day of school. My phone rang just as I parked my bike to the side.

I glanced at the screen then answered.

"Bro, Are you there yet?" Hyumin's voice was heard.

"Ne. Already here." I muttered nonchalantly

"Okay, I brought a friend with me. I'll introduce you to her later." he said

I knew he was doing this so I could hangout with him more often. He still treats me like a brother even though I don't show any interest to him.

"Alright." was all I managed to get out of my lips before hanging up.

I stared at the school. Students going in and out, chattering, giggling, noises could be heard.

Its not that I don't want to have anything to do with Hyumin. It was also part of a deal my mother and her mom made when I had leukemia. We needed Hyumin for my operation. I could still remember my dizzy young self laid on the hospital bed. Hearing two women exchanging words.

I could still remember how my mother knelt in front of them at the Park Family Estate. How she begged for them to help save me. How Hyumin's mother said I could never step foot in their estate afterwards and I won't have anything to do with Hyumin.

But Hyumin insisted on being friends with me still. His mother couldn't stop him of course. But she would always use petty tricks to bring me out of the picture. That's how much she hates me. Everytime we encountered her, she looked at my mother and I like she had just seen trash.

"Bro, why are you in a daze?" he chuckled as he pinched my shoulder playfully. Which snapped me out of my trance.

"Oh by the way, this is Jisoo" he said and looked behind him.

I saw a girl behind him. Fair skin, pinkish lips, pitch black eyes, purple hair and thin rimmed glasses. No doubt, it was her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung ibnida."  I said, pretending to not remember her.

She looked confused for a moment. Then she slowly bowed and said in a gentle voice "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jisoo. Kim Jisoo"

"Actually, I'm babysitting her" Hyumin scoffed

"No you're not. And I'm not even a baby" Jisoo corrected.

"Yeah yeah, Your dad asked me to take care of you cause you moved to an apartment near the school." he said then turned to me

"She wants to be independent." he said sarcastically "By the way, I met her through our families, you know the usual. Business stuff"

"Are you mocking me" she said, pouting.

"Nope." Hyumin said, "Come on, let's go. We don't want to be late"

It looked like I didn't care about what they were talking about. But I was listening, it seems like they know each other pretty well. I took a glance of her and saw her roll her eyes at Hyumin.

She looked cute doing that. My lips formed into a smile.

~~~

I walked towards the fountain, the spot where Hyumin introduced her to me.

Did you know? I rarely smile. But when I first met you Kim Jisoo, Just thinking about how childish and bubbly you were, made me smile.

~~~~~~

Omg, This got into #11 in Taesoo ranking daebaaak

Thanks for the support.

Apologies for wrong grammars and typos. I'm not a perfectionist geez.

I was supposed to update next week or something, but some things motivated me; the votes,when I found out about the story getting at rank 11, and I was in a good mood because I finally completed the book series I've been wanting to buy.

Feel free to follow my wattpad account for updates.

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑