Chapter 37: I am Kim Jisoo

Third Person's POV

"What did you say?" Jisoo immediately bolted out of her seat "Alright, I'll be there." Jisoo hung up the ongoing call, her lips pursed into a thin line.

Hee Seonmi. Are you that desperate to bring us down?

Jisoo prepared herself in a hurry and immediately headed for the local police station where Taehyung is currently being detained.

This morning, Taehyung set off to visit Hyumin at the hospital, since Jisoo knew Hee Seonmi has something up her sleeve, she did her paperwork at home, in case something happens. Who would have thought just after she ate lunch, a police officer would contact her saying Taehyung was currently being detained?

"No way I will allow Hee Seonmi to succeed." she muttered with closed fists as she walked in the police station, her aura as calm as ever.

"Excuse me, sir. I'm here for Kim Taehyung. I'm his wif- ahem.. sister in law..."

Damn I almost slipped, everyone knows I'm married to Hyumin, not Taehyung.

The police officer looked her up and down, seeming to find Jisoo familar-looking."Ah.. you are?"

"Kim Jisoo."

"This way please, he's currently in the interrogation room."

Jisoo silently followed the police officer, seeing Taehyung being interrogated inside by an officer inside the room. She gritted her teeth, trying to maintain her calm facade.

She held a deep breath and suddenly barged in the room unannounced, causing the officer and Taehyung to look at her

"You can't just barge in here." the female officer frowned upon seeing Jisoo, who does she think she is? the officer thought.

"I can and I will, I have evidence to prove that Taehyung is being framed." Jisoo spoke firmly.

"But still-"

"Someone by the name Hee Seonmi reported this right? Then I'd like to see her in court." Jisoo said, not giving the female officer a chance to respond, she quickly settled everything and finally got a hold of the whole situation.

It appears Hee Seonmi wanted to poison Hyumin to finish Taehyung off once and for all. she thought inwardly.

"Since it's like that, then Mr. Kim will not be held here for any longer until the court hearing."

"Thank you, officer." Jisoo said, dragging Taehyung outside.

"Let's go back to the villa." Jisoo spoke as she got in the car, starting the engine.

After a moment of silence, Taehyung finally opened his mouth.. "Jisoo, do you really have evidence?" he asked. For someone who has almost been locked up in prison, Taehyung was unusually calm.

"Of course. I have my sources. I've gathered quite enough evidence to prove your innocence." Jisoo answered, her eyes focused on the road "But not enough to let her rot in jail."

"Mm. I trust you. I'll try to see if I can get to dig something out of her too. A woman like her who is willing to poison her own son is surely someone who had a messy past."

Jisoo remained silent. She never expected for things to escalate this way.

"How did Aunt Hee frame you?" Jisoo asked, suddenly getting worried for Hyumin.

"I simply went in Hyumin's suite earlier this morning, expecting to see that woman, yet no one was there except Hyumin, I was surprised yet suspicious on why no one's watching over him. So I simply sat down from a distance to keep an eye on him, but something was off about him, I heard the monitors beeping irregularly, that's when I approached to get a better look, but Hee Seonmi entered bringing some police officers with her. Pointing fingers at me."

"What a scheme." Jisoo scoffed, but then she remembered Hyumin.. "Wait, how's Hyumin?" she inquired

"I don't know, the officers took me to the police station right away.." Taehyung replied, his brows furrowed, after all, Hyumin is still his brother.

Without even realizing it, they've already arrived at the villa, as Jisoo pulls up, her phone started ringing.

Instead of answering, Jisoo just stared at her phone with a dark expression.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked upon noticing Jisoo's expression

"Hee Seonmi." she said, her eyes showing a dark glint. She stared at her phone for a while more before finally picking up.

"I will not let you off Hee Seonmi." Jisoo spoke through gritted teeth

"You really want to take this to court dear Jisoo? You want to ruin our familial ties for that bastard?" Hee Seonmi's voice was heard, she too, was suppressing her anger. Just when I could finally get rid of that bastard, this bitch ruins it.

"Aunt Hee, the moment you harmed Hyumin, you ruined our familial ties."

"So you've completely sided with that bastard. Jisoo what a slut you are! How dare you make a cuckold out of my son!" Hee Seonmi screamed, loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

Jisoo noticed Taehyung's aura chilling, she quickly put her other hand over his lap to comfort him, as if saying, its okay.

"How dare you make assumptions Aunt Hee. If anything bad happens to Hyumin, you will be held responsible."

"Shouldn't you be saying that to Taehyung? That bastard!" Hee Seonmi almost lost control but quickly held her breath.. pausing for a few seconds "Jisoo, it's not wise to go against the Parks. I suggest you persuade that bastard to turn himself in before things get... out of hand. Please do back down before it's too late."

Jisoo laughed, finding Hee Seonmi funny. "Aunt Hee. Is that another threat?" she asked ironically

"Am I supposed to be scared?" she continued, her voice getting lower and colder.

"Let me tell you this, Aunt Hee, it's not wise for you to go against me alone. So I suggest you confess and turn yourself in before I personally make things out of hand.. for you."

"I am Kim Jisoo, I never back down."

"You bitc-"

Jisoo hung up with a beep, before turning to Taehyung with a bright smile. "All settled."

Taehyung stared at her amusingly "I'm afraid you've angered her to death my dear wife."

"She deserves to die of anger anyway" Jisoo snorted, but then she suddenly detected something strange, her pink cheeks started to redden "who are you calling wife?" Jisoo retorted with a blush

"But you are my wife." Taehyung grinned "So.. what's the next step for our plan.. wifey?"

"Stop with the wife!" Jisoo exclaimed, getting shy all of a sudden

"Anyway, I wanna know how Hyumin is doing so maybe we should send someone to snoop around?" Jisoo said

"Let me take care of that." Taehyung said, escorting Jisoo inside the villa

"Okay, the main plan is to gather as many evidences as possible to bring Hee Seonmi down for good."

"Then.. I suppose we'll be busy for the next few days."

~~~

Thanks for reading! I've been immersed in voting and streaming for the past few days so it took quite a while for this update

Apologies for typographical/grammatical errors. Please point them out for them to be corrected.

Feel free to follow my account for updates!

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑