extra chapter~

(credits to @chutaechu on instagram for the vsoo edit ^)

"Jisoo.." Taehyung's deep voice was heard

"Hmm, yeah?" she asked, casually laying her head on his lap.

Tonight is their wedding night and they spent the night.. talking.

"You told me earlier that you had a surprise for me." Taehyung reminded

"Oh yeah, I'll grab it." she stood up "It's in the closet room." Jisoo said as she disappeared from Taehyung's view

Taehyung's lips turned up into a smirk. Why does she have to make it so obvious? he further smiled to himself upon thinking what type of outfit Jisoo would wear for him.

A moment later, Jisoo went out of the closet room carrying a big square covered in a purple wrapper, the thing she was carrying was so big that it covered her whole body.

"Hmm," Taehyung's eyebrows perked up at the sight of Jisoo covering her body. He was so eager to find out what was behind that big square she was holding to cover herself up. "Come on Jisoo, don't keep me waiting." he said as he leaned back lazily, his mood obviously changing

Jisoo sensed something was off as she got a closer look at Taehyung.

Why is he looking at me with that.. lustful gaze?

"What the heck are you thinking about?" Jisoo set the wrapped up gift on his lap, staring at him coldly.

Taehyung stared at Jisoo's body.. licking his lips—

Taehyung: "..."

She was still dressed.

"Um.. haha wow, this is a big gift!" Taehyung awkwardly laughed as he quickly reached for the wrapped up square on his lap.

"Don't think I didn't know what you were thinking." Jisoo coldly scolded, her hands on her hips.

Taehyung grinned guiltily at her as he unwrapped the square, seeing 2 huge canvas paintings of him..

Jisoo looked at Taehyung's expression, fiddling with her fingers nervously "You never did ask for your paintings

Jisoo looked at Taehyung's expression, fiddling with her fingers nervously "You never did ask for your paintings. So I modified them and added some extra touches so they're worthy to be my wedding gift for you."

"Hmm, you're right." Taehyung stared at the amazing artwork done by his talented wife. His hands caressing Jisoo's signature on the painting.

"Actually, I knew you were a talented artist so I kinda made up an excuse to ask for a painting so I can.. see you." Taehyung shrugged innocently

"Really now." Jisoo said with arms crossed, soon after, she crawled on bed beside Taehyung.

"Hmm yes, I remember how fiesty you were back then. The innocent Jisoo was gone. But I'm not complaining." Taehyung smirked, embracing Jisoo in his arms

"I wonder if you'll be back to your innocent self once I do.. this." Taehyung pushed her onto the bed, hovering above her.

"Taehyung!" Jisoo's face was beet red. She was ready to do intercourse with him but.. like any other girl, she's shy. After all, it's her first.

"Jisoo" Taehyung's whisper sent chills down Jisoo's back "I have always been unworthy of you. I hope this unworthy man can please you, tonight, and forever.. til' the end of our lifetime."

"Erm.." Jisoo squirmed under him, her breath hitching rapidly upon feeling Taehyung's kisses on her neck. His hands expertly sliding down the zipper on the back of her dress

"T-Taehyung.." she whispered as a shudder ran through her once again

"Shh.. stay still, my love."

Moments later, the beaded curtains shook—

@$/#*!—

— — — —

Hey guys! It's the author here.. um.. Jisoo and Taehyung have requested for me to stop narrating further... and I should probably give them space too since, I can't really watch them.. ahem.. Anyway.... Uh....

Readers: "..." is this the end?

Yeah yeah, it's the end. But this chapter is too short.. So I'll add a little list of story facts down below.

Unworthy of You Facts

° Part of the plot is inspired by "Bringing the Nation's Husband Home" a Chinese Novel written by Ye Fei Ye, Park Hyumin is inspired from Xu Jiamu, and the bitc— I mean.. Hee Seonmi is inspired from Han Ruchu :) Go check out the novel on Webnovel, there's a manga version on Mangatoon as well :>

° I estimated for this story to have around 100+ chapters to narrate different povs from each ship , but.. I don't really ship Jirose or Liskook, or Yoonnie ehehe, only Vsoo, so.. I only added Yoonnie's story here and a snippet of Jirose.

° Unworthy of You was started when I started shipping Jisoo with Taehyung (and now I ship a bunch of other idols with her too)

° Lisa's mom (in this story), was supposed to be killed by Emily. Then I decided, nah.. it was too cruel.

° Hyumin was also supposed to die when Hee Seonmi poisoned him, but I really can't bear to kill him :<

° Jennie was intended to be an antagonist alongside Hee Seonmi :)

° Hyumin's portrayer (Byun Baekhyun) was selected through research, I wanted someone to look a little similar to Taehyung so they can really look like brothers.
p.s. this was way before I stanned exo, so I wasn't really familiar with Baekhyun yet.

° Vsoo was supposed to have a sad ending.. (i really thought out the plot for this.) but I changed it the last minute and decided to give a tragic ending for Yoonnie instead (i'm sorry Yoonnie shippers)

° Kai wasn't supposed to be in this story but I'm like, why not let him have a cameo here? To satisfy myself and Jenkai peeps out there lol

° Not really a fact but, I used to call this ship taesoo because it sounded better for me, but now I'm like.. vsoo sounds classier.. ◐∇◐

Unworthy of You was started on June 2018 and finished on August 2020. The story went on hiatus twice due to the author's dedication to studying (ok don't believe that, I'm really lazy irl but I can't have bad grades so I force my lazy ass to work hard)

Thank you for supporting Unworthy of You. I shall be ending this book with no regrets. Feel free to leave comments because I would really like to see what you guys thought of the ending. Hope to see you soon~

Lovelots ♥

¤.~THE END~.¤
👑👑👑