Epilogue

Third Person's POV

"You may now kiss the bride."

Taehyung and Jisoo stared at each other, a million thoughts racing in their own heads. As Taehyung unveils her, Jisoo's ethereal face slowly comes to view.

"I'm marrying you this time. For real." Taehyung muttered to himself, his feelings hard to describe.

Apparently Jisoo heard him and responded with a smile.

"I'll be tied to you. Til' death do us part." Jisoo pulled him closer, touching her lips with his and sealing the promise.

Everything was surreal. It was a joyous occasion for everyone, especially for Jisoo and Taehyung. The happiness they feel is indescribable.

Soon, cheers and applause were heard all around.

Jisoo parted with Taehyung, scanning her eyes over the crowd, lingering on the ones she recognized.

Jennie, Rosé (and boyfriend) , Lisa..

Hyumin, Uncle Xiu...

"Father..." Jisoo subconsciously muttered as her wandering eyes came to a halt.

He's here...

"Jisoo?" Taehyung followed her line of sight

"He's.. here." Jisoo said once more.

"We'll definitely find the chance to approach him." Taehyung held her hand, his warmth instantly somehow washed the anxiety over her.

"Okay." she breathed, the ceremony was done so the staff were already ushering the guests to move to the reception area.

"Shall we, Mrs. Kim?" Taehyung asked

"Let's go." Jisoo chuckled happily as she and Taehyung walked hand in hand.

——

"Jisoo! Over here!" Jennie pulled Jisoo to their table

"But.. Taehyung.." Jisoo looked back at Taehyung

"Taehyung you can go sit with Jimin and the others." Rosé said, pointing to a table with three men aseat.

Jisoo looked a Taehyung with an apologetic smile

"Oh come on, you'll have all the time in the world later at your honeymoon!" Lisa said with an eyeroll, shooing Taehyung away with one hand as she forced Jisoo to sit using her other one.

"Taehyung! Over here!" Jimin called out

Taehyung eventually had to separate from Jisoo.

"This might be your last moment with us so we wanted you guys to sit separately." Rosé explained with a grin

"What do you mean last moment? Stop exaggerating things.." Jisoo could only sigh exasperatedly as she stood up and smoothened her newly-changed dress before sitting down again.

"But you guys look awesome though." Jennie eyed Jisoo's outfit "I'm hurt that you didn't consult me for your reception dress."

"Sorry Jen." Jisoo sheepishly said "The stylist told me I didn't need to ask you because.. ahem.. I look good in everything.. ?" she said the last part in a questioning way

"Well it is true though." Jennie replied and the others nodded tacitly.

Everything was harmonious, the wedding reception was held in an open space decorated with white and teal colors, the area smelled of lavender and everything looked pleasing to the eye, sunset was approaching, the whole scene was enveloped with a warm pinkish tone. Guests were busy talking as the servers gradually start serving food per table. The view ahead was even more mesmerizing, it was the open sea met with the pinkish sunset sky, the waves were lapping over the shore, the white sand tinted pink.