Chapter 26: You're Drunk

[edited, minor errors]

Taehyung's POV

I arrived back here in the mansion at exactly 8:30pm from work. It's nearly 2am right now and I'm still wide awake. Standing in front of the glass windows, giving me a clear view  of the mansion's yard, stretching widely across the lot until it reaches the huge gates.

I ended the ongoing call with my assistant angrily.

She left the agency hours ago. Where the fuck is she??

As if on cue, just when I was about to go out personally and look for her, I heard banging on the gate down below. I immediately fixed my eyes on the vehicle in front of the gate. It was a cab, and from the looks of it, the passenger's destination was here.

"Stupid." I mumbled irritably as Jisoo was still banging on the gate, shouting and screaming who knows what.

Is she doing this on purpose? I thought as I hurried down the stairs, I mean how can she forget the fucking password to get inside? It was only our second night together here.

I approached the gate and immediately typed the password to let her in. The second the gate was opened, I was taken aback when Jisoo suddenly lunged at me and started pulling my hair, asking me who I am, still not stopping with those annoying screams and shouts

After a while of regaining my senses, I
held both of Jisoo's tiny—but strong— wrists in place, she was struggling and screaming incoherent words. Good thing this villa is secluded, with neighbors around, I'm sure all of them would be awake because damn, Jisoo's got one heck of a voice. And using it for screaming? You'd think she swallowed a speaker.

I couldn't concentrate on holding her in place the whole time while I was carrying her inside, she was straight out using every curse word known to mankind, not to mention the fact that she's screaming while doing so.

I gritted my teeth once we were inside, "Shut up" I said, not able to tolerate her screaming anymore.

"You shut up you f—" I set her down on the sofa and immediately covered her mouth before she could scream more.

Jisoo furrowed her brows and tried removing my hand covering her mouth, but too bad. She's strong, but I'm stronger.

"I'll only remove my hand if you stop screaming and cursing at me."

She tilted her head then blinked innocently, slowly nodding her head.

I let out a sigh of relief as I retracted my hand, seeing that she's somehow still obedient in her drunken state

"Oh Taehyung, its you.." Jisoo said with a giggle "I thought it was some maniac thief who broke into our house" she said, leaning over to my direction

"You're drunk." I stated

"So?"

"Jisoo, do you even know what time it is?" I asked, not caring if she would see the concern I'm emitting "I bet you drunk all alone somewhere in one of those nightclubs."

Jisoo pursed her lips together, not expecting for me to guess precisely. "So? What has that got to do with you?" she retorted with a smirk

"Someone could've taken advantage of you!!" I replied, almost shouting on how stupid she is.

"Oh, but I thought you didn't care about spoiled rich brats like me?" Jisoo laughed, but her eyes looked different.

I froze. She still remembered what I said to her that day.

"Jisoo, that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you go home at 2am, completely drunk and all alone!" I shouted, but then calmed myself...

"Look, Jisoo. I know our previous friendship was ruined by me, but I was immature back then. And now we live under the same roof, we somehow have to get along." I said, sighing as I remembered the happy, yet sad memories of the past.

Jisoo stayed silent, she snuggled closer to me and buried her face into my shoulder, mumbling muffled sentences that I can't completely make out.

"Why... so hard... for me... tried.... forgetting you.... "

Then I felt it, something warm and wet trickling down my shoulders... tears.

She's... crying?

"Jisoo, why are you—"

"Taehyung..." she mumbled as she lifted her head and stared at me, her tear stained face and innocent eyes enhancing her beauty. I could smell the stench of alcohol on her breath. Our faces only inches apart.

We stayed like that until it seemed like forever, our eyes glued to each other, her eyes, so beautiful yet fragile... I wanted to kiss her, but in the back of my head I can see an image of my brother, smiling at me, I can't betray him. Jisoo only acted like this because she's drunk.

I was about to stand up and let her sleep upstairs but before I could do so, she closed in abruptly, completely sealing the gap between our lips.

~~~

And here's an update because why not? I should try to write more often since school's gonna start soon. But I noticed I'm not censoring the curse words so I should probably turn on mature content for this story

Apologies if there are any grammatical and typographical errors. I'll fix them asap, and it also helps if you guys point them out

Also, if you want to be updated on what's happening like why I'm not yet updating or stuff. I sometimes post on my message board so feel free to follow my wattpad account

PS. Thank you sooo much for 20k reads, I'm really happy that you guys keep reading despite my lazy ass slow updates. (๑・ω-)~♥”

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑