1| you're such an idiot

Taehyung—

"Jungkook!" I'd exclaimed, excitedly. "Kookie!"

"Oh, hey, Taehyung," he'd replied, in a monotonous voice. I'd took no notice of how dryly he'd addressed me, and clung onto his arm. "Are you going to lunch? Let's go together!" He'd patted my hand, lightly, and slid my grip off of his arm. "Yeah, uh, you go ahead. I need to go use the restroom." I'd blinked, in surprise, but blinding, pure, trust clouded my brain, and I'd smiled. "Sure, Jungkookie, I'll be with the others, in the cafeteria. Yeah?"

"Mmm, I'll see you all there."

"Of course."

If only, back then, I could've noticed that stretched smile on his face, I'd probably have never descended into the hell that I'm in now. If only I could've stopped those feelings towards him, maybe I'd wouldn't be where I am now.

How foolish I was, back then.

How stupid, Taehyung.

Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung.

You're such an idiot.

Jungkook—

"He's so clingy!" I complained, leaning my head back, against the wall. Park Jimin, frowned, and tilted his head, making his blonde hair slide to the side. "Taehyung is a sweetheart, Jungkook. I wish you could see that. You two used to be so close."

I shrugged, unperturbed by the fact. "We used to, Jimin. That's past tense. I'm sorry, but I absolutely despise how much he clings on to me. Like a baby with his mother. Do I look like his fucking mommy?"

Jimin just shook his head, and breathed out a huge breath, "you're such a jerk, Jeon Jungkook. That kid adores you, and you're just kicking him under the bus? That's so mean!" He gave me a disapproving glare, "I wish you'd grow up, and understand why he acts like that. You're such a kid!"

With that, the short blonde kicked off the wall, that he was leaning against, and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

"'Understand why he acts like that'? What a bunch of bullshit!" I muttered under my breath, and stuffed my hands into my pockets. "Like I care about how he feels. He could be fucking depressed as shit, and I wouldn't care."

Yet, there was a nagging feeling in the back of my throat.

"Alright," I relented, against my conscience. "I'd probably care if he was depressed. Just a little."

My thoughts broke when someone screeched my name. I cringed, when I recognized the voice. Deciding to just, simply, ignore the voice, I marched off in the opposite direction. Yet, to no avail, the voice caught up with me.

It fucking jumped on my back, and clung onto me like a koala.

"Taehyung," I groaned, and leaned back, so he'd get off of me. I pulled his hands off of my shoulders, making him lose grip, and fall on his ass.

"Oomph! Ow! Jungkookie! That hurt!"

I rolled my eyes, and continued to walk away from the annoying silver-haired boy.