20| be my boyfriend?

Jungkook—

His eyes became glassy with unshed tears. "R-really?" He asked, fists moving to my flannel and clutching at the material. I nudged my nose against his, with a small smile. "Why would I lie to you, Tae?" A huge boxy grin lit up his face, and he threw his arms around my neck. "I love you, Jungkook. I love you, I love you, I love you so much." I returned the embrace, tightly, and nuzzled my face deeper into his neck.

"Taehyung?" I murmured, into his ear. He hummed in response, waiting for me to speak. "Be my boyfriend?" I received a light smack to the back of my neck. "Pabo, after everything you think you still had to ask?" Chuckling, I lifted my face away from the elder's shoulder to bring my lips to his again.

At that moment I felt healed from all pain and sadness. As long as I had Taehyung I didn't need to anything else to be happy. As long as I had Taehyung. As long as I had him.

"AHA!! Jin you owe me twenty bucks, loser!"

"Goddammit! They could've kissed a bit later, but noo."

"Pay up, sucker!"

"Damn you, Kim Namjoon!"

"But, you love me, don't you babe?"

"Sadly."

We broke our kiss, and turned our heads to glare at our friends. Everyone was there; Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon. Everyone was there...and they were all smirking and taking pictures of us like a mother with her children. Taehyung sported a bemused expression on his face, with his eyes narrowed and his lips pulled into a thin line. "Do you fuckers mind?" He growled. Jin gasped dramatically and placed a hand to his heart. "I did not teach you such vulgar language! Take it back, this instant, young man!"

Taehyung only rolled his eyes at the elder, before running up to Jimin and tackling him to the ground. "Give me the phone, bastard! I saw you taking pictures! You're not slick!" The silver-haired boy shouted, whilst trying to take the blonde's phone away from him. Jimin only stuck out his tongue, as he dodged Taehyung's attacks, whilst keeping his phone away from the latter. "I'm not the only one, lover boy! We'll all be sending you pics later, Juliet."

The last statement made Taehyung stop his movements. "Who said I'd be the sub in our relationship?" Hoseok snorted, "we can all see it, Tae. You don't need to hide the fact that you'd love Jungkook to shove you against a wall." The elder's ears and cheeks singed red. I smirked and shrugged, "I don't mind doing that." Taehyung got off of Jimin to bonk Hoseok's head with the side of his fist before sending a frosty glare towards me.

"Ooh, I can feel chills," I teased him, rubbing my arms acting as if I was cold. "Shut up!" He whined, coming towards me to give half-hearted punches to my chest. "Stupid muscles, you stupid muscle pig," he grumbled. Grinning, I grabbed his wrists to stop him from hitting me, and placed a kiss on his head. "Cutie."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "keep the PDA away from my eyes, will you? I don't want to throw up my breakfast." Wrapping an arm around Taehyung's shoulder, I pulled him closer to me. "No can do, Yoongi. Now that we're officially a couple expect more public affection, because I want everyone to know that he's all mine." I received a weak punch to my chest, and peered down to grin at Taehyung, whose face was beat red. "Who said I'll comply?" He scowled, adorably. I pinched his cheek, "because you love it."

Hoseok clapped his hands together, bringing us back out into the real world. "Well, congratulations you two! To celebrate these two idiots' relationship let's go out and eat. It's all on Jin hyung!" The eldest choked on his own saliva. "What did you just say, you freeloading little asshole?" He roared before chasing after the cackling redhead.

"Off to lunch we go!"

Taehyung chuckled and smiled at me, "let's go?" I nodded, kissing his temple. "Let's go."

As long as I have you I'll never need anything else.

Taehyung—

The air was filled with warmth and laughter as we ate outside, enjoying the spring breeze and the view of the cherry blossoms falling into the streets. I smiled, contentedly, leaning into Jungkook's side. This feeling of peace and happiness seemed almost foreign to me, yet so familiar. This was how it felt to be happy. The feeling of comfort in my own skin. The feeling of love all around. Suddenly, it didn't matter that I'd hurt people...that I'd hurt myself. It didn't matter anymore. All the pain was washed up and gone in a calm wave.

I had finished all of my food, and was just listening to the casual conversations and the playful banter from my friends. Jungkook had also finished his meal, as well, and had wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and pulled me into his side. My head was leaning against his shoulder and my hand was resting on his knee. His hand was idly, playing with my silver hair, wrapping the locks around his fingers.

"I should cut my hair soon," I murmured, suddenly. The younger continued to pinch a strand between his thumb and pointer finger. "Why? I like it like this," he replied, softly. I smacked his chest, lightly, with the back of my hand. "Your opinion hardly matters," I mocked. The younger gave me a pout and faked a sob. "How dare you!"

"Ugh, I think I might just puke my noodles," Jimin grumbled from across the table. "I don't know why you would say that, Jimin-ssi," Jin responded, lightly, continuingly taking more pictures of us with his phone. I scowled at the elder, "what's so special about us that you have to keep taking pictures?" Jin lowered his phone and grinned, "because you two make a very attractive couple. Not as attractive as Namjoon and I, but you guys make a close second."

Jungkook just shook his head, a small smile on his lips. "You never change, hyung."

"Taehyung?"

I raised my eyebrows, and peered at the younger. He rubbed the back of neck, sheepishly. "Uh...can I continue to live with you? I'd lied that my parents came home early, because you know...that situation with your teacher and then with Yugyeom...and then I just didn't want to burden you more with living with you and—"

"Shut up and just get in my damn apartment," I interrupted him, placing a hand over his mouth. He nodded his head, in response, and grabbed my wrist. "I love you, Taehyung. I don't think I can ever stop at this point."

Smiling, I tilted my head to fit my lips against his. "I never stopped loving you, pabo."

As long as I have you I'll never need anything else.

More fluff to come ;) Also, you wouldn't believe how many sappy songs I had to listen to while writing this, to get into the mood!

-Author-nim