[author-nim's note]

Yep. It's over :( *crying in the corner* I loved writing this book and it was one heck of a roller coaster ride. I'm surprised this many of you read this, like damn, THANK YOU!! I know the first half of the book was seriously frustrating, and I may or may not have done that on purpose :) This was the first of many stories of actual quality. I know some of y'all came from Mine All Mine and I seriously still don't get why you guys liked it, because it sucked so hard. Bully was the first book I actually gave a lot of thought to, and I'm so glad that people enjoyed it. *gets down on knees and bows Japanese style* THANK YOU AGAIN!

The inspiration for Bully was actually pretty basic. I was reading another fanfic, where Jungkook never returned Taehyung's feelings, and then it flipped, where Taehyung was the one who didn't return Jungkook's feelings. I think it was based off of that Wendelin Van Draanen book, Flipped. *whispers* I flippin (puns) loved that book B-T-Dubs. ANYWAY! Yeah, so Bully was based off of that. But, then I got thinking about how I should make this a little bit more different, and you can sue me (I'M SORRY MOM!), it's not an original idea, I'm sure. BUT, I wanted to make things different. I wanted to give Taehyung an edge. So, I plot twisted and made him the bully. Y'ALL! Okay, Taekook were going to be versatile, in this book, like in Mine All Mine. If some of you were here since the beginning, you know that I was aiming for that. But, then I got more into topkook and bottomtae as the story progressed and I made Tae a power bottom and Kook a soft dom, because...trust me...that's how it is. Lol, believe what you want, don't fight me on it. Spread peace not hate.

I'm going on a tangent.

Okay. So, as I was thinking of a good plot for Bully I kind of unintentionally made Jungkook a victim of guilt anxiety...? Heh...it was actually on accident, but it made the plot interesting, so I went along with it. Funny story (not really, but you can laugh it you want...sicko...jk), there was this one chapter where Jungkook was in the bathroom, trying to get over a panic attack, right? I don't know if you remember. Anyway, it was based off a real life experience. Long story short, I poked my nose where it didn't belong, but I was kinda dragged into the drama unwillingly anyway? I don't know. Anyway, I was siding with the wrong person and made a mess of things, and I felt seriously bad. That day when things blew up was a test day so it was last period and we were just watching a film and I asked to go to the bathroom because I couldn't breathe. Like...my airway was really constricted. It was really hard to calm myself down. So, I went to the bathroom, and I locked myself in a stall, and just started crying. I only cried for a bit, because I heard someone come in, so I had to leave. Thankfully it was my friend, and she saw how red my face was, but I told her it was nothing. Wow, I'm trying to make this as short as possible, I swear. THE POINT IS! Guilt anxiety is a thing. I guess...I'm no doctor, so don't take my word for it. I'm just saying that this experience furthered my plot for Bully and made it more real to me. Also, I apologized, so now everything's good :)

Now, that was a dark tale. Stupid author, you're supposed to be thanking these poor people for reading your crap!

No, but really, thank you for reading this. I seriously appreciate it. I loved writing this book and I hoped you loved...or at least liked reading it :) Thank you so much for getting this up to more than 2k reads! I'm astonished that I got this far. It even has rankings, like WOW!!

So thank you so much! I'm glad you liked my writing <3

Now...

Please check out...

My Delinquent

And...

As You Can See

Thank you again, and I'll see you soon :)

Well...not really see-see, but...you know what I mean.

-Author-nim