22| kim taehyung doesn't stutter!

Taehyung—

"W-w-what?"

Jungkook gave me an amused smile, "I said, let's go on a date, babe." Heat rushed to my face and pooled at my neck. "I-I um...I would li-like to," I stammered, feeling my cheeks flush more. What was with the stuttering? Kim Taehyung doesn't stutter! The younger smirked, and threw his arm around my shoulders, "oh? You're so shy all of a sudden." I tossed a glare at the latter, "I can still break your arm." He nodded, smiling, "oh, I know you can, and I sincerely hope that you were joking."

Crossing my arms across my chest, I turned my head away from a smug Jungkook. "You're enjoying this too much," I grumbled. He nuzzled his head into my neck and placed a kiss on my skin. "Of course I am," he responded, cheekily. That earned him a smack to the chest.

He sighed, through his nose, contentedly. "I can't believe I got the school's bully to stutter," he teased. I scowled, and blushed. "I wasn't a bully before you left," I retorted. He stiffened, but relaxed when I placed a quick hand on his knee. "If you apologize I won't hesitate to punch you," I threatened, half-heartedly. The younger cracked a small grin, "alright, alright." I twisted my body, and threw my legs over Jungkook's thighs. Yawning, I leaned into his broad chest, closing my eyes. "I'm sleepy, let's go on that date tomorrow, okay, Kookie?"

The younger chuckled, before slipping an arm under my knees and placing a hand on my back. He stood up and kissed my nose. "Then, let's go sleep in your bed, okay?" I nodded, tiredly nuzzling my head against the latter's chest. "Am I that comfy?" He teased. "Oh, yeah, like a cloud," I mumbled, in response.

Jungkook nudged the door to my bedroom open, and kicked it shut. He laid me on the bed and pulled the duvets over my body. "You cutie," he grinned, pinching my cheek. "Shut up and get in the bed with me," I demanded, glaring. Chuckling, he slipped under the covers, wrapping his arms around me. I snuggled closer to the younger's chest, and threw an arm over his waist. I was about to fall asleep until I heard a ding from my phone.

Groaning, I fumbled around on my bed until my hand made contact with the device. My fingers wrapped around the phone, and pulled it up to my face. I narrowed my eyes when I saw Jimin's contact pop up on my lockscreen. I headed to the text and glared at the screen. "That little blonde midget," I growled. "He really did take pictures of us!" Jungkook shifted a bit, so he could see the picture, before smirking. "Okay, but we look cute, don't we, baby?"

Heat rushed to my face, and I turned off the phone. "Shut up and sleep," I mumbled, embarrassed. He pulled my head to his chest, laughing. "Yes, sir," he teased, stroking a hand through my hair. "You're not funny," I mumbled, feeling my eyelids droop. "Whatever you say, kitten."

I want to stay like this with you forever.

~The Next Day~

Jungkook—

The next morning, I woke up early, to find Taehyung pressed against my side, with his mouth slightly open, admitting tiny puffs of air. His hair fanned around his face, creating a silvery halo that I found adorable. I tapped his nose, admiring the moles on his face. The elder's eyes fluttered, cutely, before focusing on me. "Let go of me, Tae. I need to take a shower," I smiled, softly. He frowned, arms instinctively tightening their hold. "Are you going somewhere?" He mumbled, sleepily. Grinning, I pressed a kiss against his temple.

"Today's our date, remember?"

Taehyung's eyes widened, once he realized. "Oh!" He retracted his arms from around me. "Sorry, I almost forgot." Ruffling his hair, I slipped out of the bed, and padded towards the bathroom. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to punish you later," I called over my shoulder, cheekily. "What?" He whined, childishly.

"Woah! The beach!" Taehyung exclaimed, excitedly. Grinning, I watched the elder run down the sand, and towards the water. "So adorable," I muttered to myself, shaking my head. I walked down to where Taehyung was standing, with his eyes closed. I considered the boy, before picking him up, making him instantly wrap his legs around my waist.

I kicked off my sandals and walked down into the water. "Wait, Jungkook! Don't you dare drop me, bastard!" The silver-haired boy squealed. I grinned back, and leaned forward to peck his lips. "But, what about my punishment?" I pouted. "Scrap it!" His arms tightened their hold on my neck. I leaned down a little, so that the water almost touched Taehyung's jean jacket. "No! Jungkook! Please, I'm sorry for forgetting!" He pleaded, while laughing.

"Oh? If you're sorry kiss me," I smirked. He pushed his head forward and connected his lips against mine, without hesitation. I straightened up and pulled away, smiling. I walked back up to the shallow end, and Taehyung got back down on his feet. He smacked my arm, scowling. "You little son of a bitch," he whined. I only grinned, before bending down to roll up the drenched material of my ripped jeans. "Sorry, baby," I responded, cheekily. He rolled his eyes at me, before looking out at the ocean. "It's so pretty," he sighed, happily.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "not as pretty as you." He smacked my chest, "you corny little shit." Chuckling, I sat down on the sand, admiring how the sun glistened on the water and how it made Taehyung's honey skin seem to glow. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the elder. I smiled at the screen, admiring his sharp jawline. "What are you looking at, Kookie?" His voice snapped me out of my trance. "You're smiling at your phone like an idiot," Taehyung dropped down next to me and peered at the screen.

"Yah! You took a picture?" He whined, reaching for the device. I pulled the phone away from his grasps, with a wide grin. "Hell yeah I did, and you're not deleting art off of my phone," I stuck out my tongue, teasingly. He pouted, and huffed. "You're not a nice person," he grumbled. I wrapped an arm around him, pulling him closer to me. "No one ever said I was."

"No! Jungkook! I told you not to pay for me!" Taehyung whined, as I handed the money over to the man behind the stand. The man smiled at us, "are you two a couple?" I nodded, wrapping an arm around Taehyung's slim waist. "Oh, you two are pretty bold!" The man remarked. "I'm glad you're making a stand against Korean prejudice." We thanked the man, and headed down the dock, and stared at the glimmering waves.

There was a sudden crackle and pop before fireworks started shooting up into the sunset. "Hmm? What's with the light show," the elder mumbled past his ice cream. I bit into my cone and shrugged, "I think there's a festival tonight." He nodded, eyes glued to the sparkling colors.

I considered the boy in front of me and smiled. "Taehyung I'm so lucky to have you." He turned his head, with a soft grin on his face. "Me, too, Kookie. Me, too."

Slowly, we leaned closer till our lips met; sounds of fireworks sizzling into the air, and the sun setting in front of us.

"I love you, Tae."

"I love you, Kookie."

I want to stay like this with you forever.

UWU heeheeheehee. Also, I am so sorry for the weird time skips in this chapter :/

-Author-nim