13| but he's hot though

Jungkook—

We walked into the school together, causing an uproar among the students. Who would've thought that Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook would become friends again? I felt slightly uncomfortable, but it wasn't like I haven't been the center of attention before. With these looks, it'd be a miracle if I was left alone and wasn't being chased after.

Speaking of which—

"Jungkook oppa! Come talk with us before class begins," a girl, from a group of juniors pouted, gripping onto my arm. I sent her a closed-lip smile. "Not today. I actually wanted to talk to Taehyung hyung and my friends." The girls whined, and pawed their hands all over me. "Aww! Why not? Please, Jungkook oppa?" I shook my head, trying hard to maintain the smile on my face.

A strong hand gripped onto my shoulder. "He said no, so if you excuse us," Taehyung pulled us away from the group.

"Aww, that damn Kim Taehyung!"

"But, he's hot, though."

"True."

"I can't stay mad at him."

"Yeah."

I rolled my eyes, at what the girls said. They had no chance with Taehyung. First of all, he's about as straight as a curly fry. Second, he's all mine.

Did I just think what I think I just think?

What?

Furrowing my eyebrows, I straightened my lips at what I had just let cross my mind. Did I just really think that Taehyung was mine? Since when? Sure, I liked him, but that didn't mean that he was off limits to everyone else. Just because I had feelings for him didn't mean that he would return them.

That's right.

He doesn't like me back. What was the point of holding onto these feelings? Why am I still holding on?

"What's with the frown?" A voice snapped me back to reality. I blinked my eyes in surprise, "huh? Oh...sor—"

"Shove it," Taehyung interrupted me. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop apologizing for every little thing?" I opened my mouth to say sorry, again, but caught myself, and nodded. "It's become a habit," I mumbled. He sighed, and placed an arm around my shoulders, and shook me a little. "Well a habit can be broken, and I want you to stop apologizing twenty-four seven." I nodded my head, again. "Okay, hyung."

"Well, would you look at that, they made up pretty quickly."

I looked up to see Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi leaning against the wall, opposite of the cafeteria. Taehyung raised his free hand, in greeting, "hey, guys." Jimin raised an amused eyebrow at us. "So what'd you do to get Tae to forgive you? Sell your soul to the devil?" I pulled my lips up into a sarcastic smile, "hah. You're so funny, hyung."

He grinned, and sent me a wink. "I know right? I'm the most hilarious guy you'd ever meet. I should be a comedian." Yoongi shook his head, before giving me a slight smile. "Good for you two. I hope your friendship lasts longer." Hoseok nodded his head, enthusiastically, "now we can all hang out together just like the old times."