2| i'm far too gone

~A year later~Senior year of high school~

Taehyung—

I walked through the halls, hands in my pockets. The hood of my black hoodie, hung over my silver hair, giving me an oppressing air. A few people, that pass by me, casted frightened glances. Others, girls, batted their lashes flirtatiously. A few students just nodded, acknowledging my presence. Some just brushed past, not daring to bother me.

Let me make this clear, to you. I don't bully people, randomly. I only bully those who hurt others. Sure, to someone else's eyes, what I'm doing is just bullying, and that's that. Nothing less, nothing more. Really, it's more like I harass the weak, who prey on the weaker. I'm not some sort of undercover superhero, but I don't just want to hurt people who don't deserve it.

I guess a few found my change in personality...attractive? The "bad boy" concept must be a trend, nowadays. Although, I wouldn't call myself a "bad boy." I'm more like a victim of heartbreak. Someone who has been jaded, and twisted. Call me pathetic for changing myself because of failed love. What would you have done, if you were in my position? Probably a better job, than me, I suppose.

I don't think that matters, at this point, anymore, though.

I'm far too gone.

I trekked to the cafeteria, hands deep in my pockets. The cafeteria quieted down, drastically, as I entered the room. My eyes flicked over the area, unseeing. I made my way to my table, and sat down, next to Jimin. He nodded, when he saw me. "Hey, Tae," he murmured, softly. I nodded, slightly, in greeting.

"Taehyung, what's wrong? You're quieter than you usually are," Hosoek questioned, worriedly. I shrugged nonchalantly, but on the inside, I was surprised that my friends could tell how I felt, even with my change of personality. It only took them a little bit to know when I'm troubled, or sad, or happy; even with the blank, emotionless mask on my face.

Yoongi, lifted his head, from his arms, and narrowed his sleepy eyes at me. "Spit it out kid, what'd you do this time?"

I scowled at my friends, but sighed. "I got in trouble, again," I confessed. "Teacher saw me beating up some freshman, who was threatening some poor kid. I tried to explain myself, but bitch didn't want to listen to me."

I noticed that they all flinched, still probably not used to me swearing.

The innocent Taehyung never cursed. The old me would never dream of even hurting a fly.

Now, here I am. Cussing and beating people up. A total one-eighty from my former self.

Wanting to try and lighten up the mood, I cracked a small smile. "The cameras will justify me, don't worry, guys."

I always felt bad that I always brought such a sullen mood, to the table, and I know that they all, secretly, are disappointed in me. Yet, how could you blame me?

Jimin cleared his throat, "so, um, Taehyung...we've been talking and..." He trailed off, making me raise an eyebrow.

"What is it, Jimin?" I sighed. He frowned, before speaking again. "When are you going to get over Jungkook?" That made me blink in surprise.

"Get over Jungkook"?

I've already gotten over him. Can't you see? I'm already past that bastard.