28| today will not be a happy day

Jungkook—

Today will not be a happy day. Not only do I have to go to school with those damn body guards, but apparently Ju Hyun is going to be attending the same classes as I am, so we could "bond." The only bonding that insufferable girl is going to have with me is with my back. I have no intentions on getting married this early and definitely not with someone I'd just recently met.

I sighed, raking a hand through my hair. How am I going to explain this to Taehyung? Should I even tell him? I don't want to bother him with something this trivial. He's just recently healed from that accident, I don't want to burden him. Who would like to be told that their lover is getting engaged to some random chick that popped out of an airplane three days ago? "You hate me now, but at some point you're just going to have to deal with it. In the end we will get married," Ju Hyun responded to my sigh.

I rolled my eyes, and stared out of the car window. We were currently being transported to school, since no one trusted me enough to go on my own. I clenched my fists, once I saw the school come into view. The luxurious car pulled up to the front of the building, catching a lot of attention. Before anyone could react, I opened my door, and ran out of the vehicle. There were shouts and heavy footsteps behind me, but I kept running. At least let me go kiss my boyfriend in peace, you fuckers, I thought angrily, evading all the people in the hall. I saw the top of Taehyung's silver fluffy hair and was about to call out, until I was yanked back.

"Let go of me, bitch!" I shouted, trying to rip my arms out of the tight grip the guard had on me. "We are not allowed to take orders from you," the other guard replied, monotonously. "Fuck you!" I growled, aware of the scene I was causing. My eyes landed on my group of friends in the back, near the cafeteria. Their expressions were shocked and concerned; Taehyung's especially. I gritted my teeth, and stopped fighting. I didn't want to worry him. "Fine," I huffed, yanking back an arm. "Let's go then."

I'm sorry Taehyung.

The guard didn't let go of my other arm, and led me up to my class. I was, roughly, pushed into the front seat, by the exit, without a word. One of the guards stood outside of the door, while the other one was stationed next to me. I clenched my fists, and leaned back in my chair. My parents were playing to this extent just to get me wedded with Ju Hyun? What family did this girl even come from? My mind raced with possibilities. Don't tell me that she's the daughter of a mafia leader and my parents owed them a debt! I shook my head, snapping out of my daze. I doubt that's the reason.

I looked up when I heard the classroom door squeak, signaling that someone was coming in. I smiled brightly when I saw Taehyung head in. "Tae—"

Just before he was about to sit next to me, a flash of long hair filled my vision. I blinked to find Ju Hyun sitting in the seat next to mine. The silver-haired boy frowned, "that's my seat. Move," he stated bluntly. Ju Hyun swept her hair behind her ear and peered up at him, with a haughty expression. "Why? I sat down first, so that makes it my seat, now." I gritted my teeth, opening my mouth to reprimand her, but Taehyung beat me to it. "That's not how the world works, princess. It was obvious that I was about to take that seat, and I was right next to it. Yet, you popped out of nowhere and rushed to sit here, which means you have some ulterior motive. Now, if you would kindly get out of my chair, that'd be very much appreciated."

Ju Hyun smirked lazily, "no thanks. Besides, why are you fighting for this spot so hard?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "I'd ask the same thing." The girl leaned back in the chair, and crossed her arms. "Well, who wouldn't want to sit next to their fiancé and future husband?" She didn't.

Taehyung's bitch face crumbled as he turned his head to look at me. I stood up from my desk, "no, baby, please." I reached out to him, my heart weighing a ton, and my arms shaking. "Tae," I pleaded. His face was unreadable and blank. Without a word, the elder turned on his heel and walked out of the classroom without even a glance back. "Taehyung!" I called, trying to run after him, only to have the guards block my way. "OUT OF THE WAY! I SAID LET ME GO! DAMMIT LET ME GO! BABY, COME BACK!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, struggling in the guards' hold.

It was like a dam broke inside of my chest. I crumpled to my knees, pressing my forearm to my eyes, letting the fabric of my hoodie soak up the fast tears flowing from my eyes. This was the last straw. I've had it. I've absolutely had it. I'm tired of playing the good boy for my parents, I'm tired of being swept along in their current. They've taken everything from me. My freedom, my future, my boyfriend. Everything.

I squeezed my eyes, and pressed my arm closer to my face, so that it took up the remaining tears. I stood up, with my head down. Clenching my fists, I whirled around to give Ju Hyun a deathly glare. "I'm done," I said lowly, before grabbing my things and heading to the back of the classroom. "If you move back here, I will seriously kill you. I don't care if you're a girl," I threatened. She only nodded once, and turned to face the front of the class. I pulled up the hood of my hoodie and let my face fall into my arms.

My parents ruined everything that made me happy. They shipped me off to America for no reason, they made me take courses that are way beyond my skill, as a child. They barely let me out the house to gatherings unless they weren't home. They never gave me love. No. I doubt that they ever saw me as their son. They only saw me as an asset. The future heir to their precious company. It was always about that stupid company. That damn company was the reason why I never received love as a child. I was neglected for money and business.

I clenched my teeth to stop any sounds of sobbing from coming out. Students were starting to enter and a few have asked me if I was okay, and I would only respond with tight one word answers. Normal people didn't have to deal with this bullshit. They had regular families who cared about them and loved them. They take that all for granted and even complain about it.

I feel sick. Please. Please, Taehyung come back to me. Come back.

This is the last straw.

A little bit of angst, no biggie \_(^W^)_/

-Author-nim