37| so cold, so rude!

~A Few Months Later~

Taehyung—

"We're sharing the bed. I don't care what the rules say, we're sharing the bed," Jungkook declared, as we stepped into our dorm. I snickered, and pecked his cheek, "you need me, to sleep, that much?" The younger nodded his head, aggressively. "Yes. Yes I do. I won't be able to fall asleep if I don't have my human body pillow." I rolled my eyes at his comment, taking in the room. It was rectangular shaped, with a short hallway heading out to the door. Two twin-sized beds and desks stood on opposite sides of the room. Small lamps sat on both of the desks, while bigger ones were placed on the nightstands. A white sliding door revealed a closet for us to share, and a small bathroom was located on the left side of the room.

We'd finally graduated high school, and got admitted into the same college together, with the rest of our friends. Jungkook and I had requested to be roommates, not wanting to be separated from each other, since we were so used to one another's presence. I felt a feeling of pride surge in my chest at the thought of everything that we've accomplished. We made it. We're in college. We're fully free from our parents' grasps, from our rocky past, from our mistakes. I'm proud of us. I really am.

Jungkook dropped his backpack by the closet, and knelt down to sort through his clothes. "Let's unpack and meet up with the others. Jin said he'd treat us to lunch," the younger called over his shoulder. "Alright, then!" I replied, hauling my sheets and blankets to the middle of the room, and dropping them on the floor. I went to sit down on one bed, and then to the other, testing to see which one was more comfier. Finally, deciding that the bed on the right side of the room was the most comfortable, I began setting it up.

Once, I was done with that, I grabbed my own bag and sat next to Jungkook on the floor, to begin unpacking my clothes. "You know I'll be stealing most of your hoodies, right?" I teased the younger. He smirked, and reached over to pat my head. "Oh, I know. That's why I bought extras. You look cute in my clothes, babe." I felt my neck heating up, and turned my attention back to my bag.

We worked in a comforting kind of silence, with only the sounds of rustling and our neighbors moving in next door. I threw my bag at the feet of a random desk, claiming that one as my own, after I finished emptying it out. "Are you done, Kookie?" I asked, peering over towards the black-haired male. He hummed, in reply, whilst sliding the closet door closed. "I am now, why don't we change and then call Jin to ask him where we're meeting up?" I nodded in agreement, and took out my phone, scrolling through my contacts for the elder's number, while Jungkook stepped into our shared bathroom to change out of his jeans and sweater.

Jin picked up on the third ring with a friendly greeting. "Hi, Taehyung-ah! Have you and Jungkook finished unpacking?" I grinned, at his enthusiastic tone, "yeah, we have. Where are we meeting up, hyung?" I hung up once he told me that we're all meeting up at the front of the main building. Jungkook padded out of the bathroom in a new pair of ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. I averted my gazed, when I realized that I was staring at his thighs. Thankfully he didn't catch me, and turned to rummage around in his backpack for his phone. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a gray turtle neck sweater, before heading into the bathroom.

After I finished changing, I went back to my bag and rummaged around for my wire-rimmed glasses, not in the mood to wear contacts. I stood up, once I had them on, and went down the hallway, where Jungkook was waiting at the door. Quickly, I pulled on my black boots, and slipped my hand in the younger's outstretched one. "You have the key right?" I asked, as we stepped outside. Jungkook spun them around his pointer finger, before locking the door, and slipping them back into his pocket, smoothly. "I wouldn't want to lock us out," he assured me, grinning.

We headed down the hallway and to the elevator. I pressed the down arrow at the same time I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pulled the device out, and accepted the call from Jimin.

"Yeah?"

"Don't address your hyung so disrespectfully," the elder scolded.

"We're the same age, I don't have to address you like anything," I responded, in a flat tone.

"So cold, so rude!" The blonde exclaimed from the other line. Jungkook snorted at that, since the elder was so loud. There was a ding, before the elevator doors opened. There was a group of girls, already in the box, who stopped talking once they saw us. Jungkook and I boarded inside, sending the girls polite smiles, as they moved to make more room for us.

"So, where are you two?" Jimin continued to speak.

"We're heading down to the main building. Why? Are you already there?" I replied.

"Yeah. Hoseok, Yoongi, and I just got here, and Namjoon said that he and Jin will be coming down soon."

"Okay, that's good. Jungkook and I will be there in a moment."

"Alright see you soon."

"Bye."

When I ended the call, I found that two of the girls were clinging onto Jungkook's biceps, like he was some sort of life preserver. The younger was trying to brush their hands off, but to no avail. He looked up to find me staring, and gave me an apologetic expression. Huffing, I pocketed my phone, and cleared my throat. "Sorry, ladies, but he's taken and gay." The girls flung themselves off of the black-haired male, profusely apologizing, after hearing that. I smirked, and slipped my arms around my boyfriend's torso. "Do I really have to do everything for you?" I mused. Jungkook smirked, and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Yes. You do." I clicked my tongue, "what a needy baby."

"No, you're the baby."

"Oh shut up."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"Baby."

I glared at the younger, who sent me a cheeky grin. My eyes darted at the girls behind us, watching the whole thing with wide eyes. I raised an eyebrow at them, questioning what they were doing. One of the girls made a shooing gesture with her hand, "continue. We're just going to watch a little." I furrowed my eyebrows, perplexed. Who would want to watch two guys flirt with one another? They're a bit...strange.

The elevator door opened, to my relief. I pulled Jungkook out of the compartment, and out of the dorm building, wanting to put as much distance between us and those girls as possible.

I guess you meet all kinds of people in college.

Yup, it's ending soon :'( Also, my chapters have been getting crappy lately. *whispers* this is when you know I'm running out of inspiration :/

-Author-nim