[extra]

Taehyung

"Can you be any denser?"

I peered up from my textbook, to glare at Jin. "What is that supposed to mean, hyung? I'm just peacefully doing my homework. What could I possibly be doing to make you say that?" The elder rolled his eyes, at my sass, and clicked his tongue. "Yah, respect me, you brat." Sighing, I propped my elbow on the library desk, and rested my forehead against my knuckles. "What is it? What did I do?"

Jin pressed his palm against his face, whilst shaking his head. "You suck. You know that? You are probably the worst person alive on this planet." Offended with his accusations, I scoffed, and straightened my posture, so that I was sitting straight again. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" That earned me a smack to the arm, followed by a "language." With my patience running thin, I smacked my open textbook, slightly, to express my frustration. "What is it? What did I do?"

The elder sighed and shook his head. He pointed at my phone, which was turned face down, "I hope you saved it on your calendar. If you didn't, you seriously are the worst." Lowering an eyebrow at Jin's irritating vagueness, I turned on my phone, and clicked the calendar app. Once my eyes found it, they widened, as realization dawned upon me.

"HOW DID I FORGET?" I exclaimed, ignoring the dirty looks thrown my way from the librarian and from students alike. Jin just sighed through his nose, and shook his head. "What's more important, Tae? An assignment that is due Wednesday, or your boyfriend's birthday?"

I didn't bother to answer, as I was shoving my things into my bag, hurriedly. "I have to go," I muttered, running out of the library like a madman.

I'm terrible. Absolutely the worst. How could I forget my own boyfriend's birthday? No wonder he looked so expectant this morning when we woke up. I was too wrapped up in getting to class on time, to pay much attention to his behavior. If they made worst-boyfriend-of-the-fucking year awards, I'd win them all. After all the kindness and love I received from the younger, I forget his birthday!

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! Taehyung, you're so fucking stupid! Who is stupid? You are, you idiot!" I grumbled under my breath, as I stumbled into my dorm building, and rushed to the elevator. I needed to grab my wallet, which I left back on my desk in the room, upstairs. Then, once I get my wallet, I need to think of a good birthday present for Jungkook. I tapped my foot, cursing the lift for being slow. "Screw that metal box! I'll just take the stairs," I muttered, turning on my heel.

Once, I made it to my dorm room, I was already out of breath. Shakily, I fumbled for my keys, and let myself in. Not bothering to toe off my shoes, I dropped my backpack onto the floor, and ran to get my wallet—except where did that thing disappear off to? I swore the last time I saw it, it was on my desk, right next to my laptop! Maybe it's just underneath all of these papers. I picked up the numerous sheets to my essay, frantically searching for that damn wallet.

Dammit, where did it go?

I twisted on my waist, scanning the room, to see if it would magically pop up somewhere. Where the hell is it?

I felt like banging my head against the wall, once epiphany hit me. I ran back to my backpack, and unzipped the front pocket. "I am so dumb, I want to cry," I sighed, face-palming myself. I slipped the leather case into my back pocket, and got back on my feet.

Just as I was about to leave the room, a voice stopped me.

"Hyung? Where are you going?" Jungkook called, from the bathroom. I didn't turn around to face him, rapidly thinking of an excuse. "Uh...I'm going to go meet someone from group. I'm sorry for being so rushed, but I'm late. I'll be back later. Bye, Kookie!" Before he could say anything else, I sprinted out, hearing the door slam behind me, as I decided to take the stairs again, just in case if the younger decided to follow me.