5. In Paradise with Niall Horan

Chapter Five: In Paradise with Niall Horan

The plane started up and I clenched onto the seat and Nialls hand started going purple. "Babe, are you okay? Don't you like planes?"

"No not really, sorry I'll let go..."

"No, don't" he said grabbing my hand again "I like holding your hand" he said smiling.

Could this really be happening to me? He is a Knight in shining armour! I cuddled into his arm and closed my eyes while the plane took off and when it was level I started letting go.

"Thank you Niall, you're the best." I said, without him I probably would have torn holes into the nice leather seats with my nails.

"That's fine beautiful, why are you so scared of planes?" Niall asked, with a concerned expression on his face.

"Oh, my dad was in a crash last year, coming back from his honeymoon with his new wife, she survived, he wasn't as lucky."

"Oh I am so sorry... I shouldn't have asked.." he said letting go of my hand and putting his arm around me to comfort me while I cried. I felt like such a baby, but Niall is so cuddly and comfortable I could have stayed there forever.

Next thing I knew I woke up in Niall's arms to the sound of the overhead "We're about to land, please do your seat belts and change your watches to 4:05 pm. It's sunny out so take off those jumpers!"

We weren't wearing jumpers.

I did my seat belt and held Niall's hand again, which he offered, thank God. The plane landed pretty smoothly, a few bumps but it wasn't that bad.

"We're safe now, on solid ground you can open your eyes now babe."

"Thank you so much for letting me hold your hand, it really does comfort me, sorry about your fingers...."

"Haha! That's fine! Wouldn't want holes in my nice private jet now would we?" he winked. "but I do like holding your hand" he smiled.

We got off the plane and I just realised we're on a resort island, with surf and mountains! "Niall it's beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you" he replied smiling.

We walked down a dirt pathway, surrounded with green plants and rainbow flowers holding hands, it was so beautiful, so many colours and it smelled amazing! It was so fresh none of the stupid smells of burned rubber. When we arrived at what looked like a 5 star hotel Niall picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs and into the foyer where he refused to put me down until we walked up 2 flights of stairs to get to our room! It was amazing! And it had a perfect view of the mountain on one side and the beach on the other.

I went out onto the balcony to watch the waves and Niall crept up behind me and said "do you like it?"

"I love it." I replied.

"So! I'm hungry! What do you want to eat?"

"I'll have whatever you're having" I answered walking back inside to unpack my bags, I had the room to the right, it had the bigger bathroom and wardrobe apparently. And the room was amazing! It had big wooden windows and walls that smelled of pine and a massive king size bed with white sheets and covers and the bathroom was massive with two sinks and a spa bath and a shower and the toilet seat.... HEATED!

I can honestly say I am in heaven. Any objections? I think not.