6. Skinny Love

Chapter Six: Skinny Love!

As I unpack my clothes into my wardrobe and put my stuff in the bathroom, I look up and look at the monstrosity that is my hair and face. So I quickly run a brush through my hair which does not want to look good, so I chuck it up into a ponytail and fix up my make-up. By the time I'm finished Niall has dinner all set out on the table and is pouring me some water. How cute!

“Hey babe! Dinner is ready and we have some sort of chicken dish... I hope you like it!!” he said with a smile.

“thank you! I am starving!” I replied sitting down and inhaling what seemed to be chicken in some sort of sauce and vegetables.... it was delicious enough! After dinner I put my plate on the sink because Niall said the cleaners would do it and went outside to watch the sunset.

“So, Meg, two choices! A walk along the beach or movie night!”

“what movies?”

“Looks like we have... Titanic and... The notebook...”

“are they trying to make us cry?!” I exclaimed laughing. “like that taco add thing “why can’t we have both?””

“huh?”

“Awkward you probably don’t have it in Ireland!”

“well, there is no reason we can’t have both! Let’s go!”

Niall grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, and lead me outside and onto the beach, where we walked down the white sand and watched the sun go down, and Niall turned to me and said

“I have had a really nice time today and I hope that you have too, and I hope the rest of the month is like this...” and leaned in and hugged me. I wish he had kissed me, but why would he be interested in me? He’s amazing and sweet and cute.

Niall’s P.O.V

While Meg and I were walking down the beach I realised what a nice day we had and how I would surely enjoy the rest of the month. So I turned to her and said “I have had a really nice time today and I hope that you have too, and I hope the rest of the month is like this...” and I leaned in and hugged her. I should have kissed her, I really wanted to. But why would she be interested in me? She’s beautiful and sweet and absolutely amazing.

Once we arrived back at the house and we sat down on the couch to watch “The Notebook” and Meg sat right next to me so I put my arm around her so she could cuddle into me, hoping she wouldn’t get freaked out. But she didn’t she cuddled into me and started watching the movie. I couldn’t help but think that Meg and I could be a cute couple like Noah and Allie. Maybe I really do have feelings for her....

When the movie finished Meg was crying and it was so cute, by now it was around 10 and we were both exhausted so I picked her up bridal style and tucked her into bed and kissed her on the cheek goodnight. Why can’t I just kiss her? It’s not hard... Just lean in and BAM! But no! I have to be a coward.