8. Waterfalls and sunsets

Chapter Eight: Waterfalls and Sunsets

Niall’s P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 12:45 pm! How could I have slept in so late? I must have been heaps tired! Leaping out of bed I stubbed my toe on the end of the bed.

“FFFUUUUUUUU!!!”

I stood there swearing at the bed for about 30 seconds before Meg ran in asking what was wrong.

“Oh my God what’s wrong?!”

“I stubbed my toe on the end of my bed, sorry you had to hear that” I said blushing, how stupid of me to swear like a loony infront of Meg?

“Awhh that kills! I’ll go get you some ice.” She said smiling, when she came back she put the ice on my foot and sat next to me on my bed.

“Sorry for sleeping in so late” I said apologetically

“It’s okay I slept in too, but my phone woke me up.”

“How dare they?!” I joked

“haha, nah they were calling me to wish me a happy birthday”

My heart stopped, it’s her birthday today and I didn’t even know! I have to plan the day to revolve around her.

“Oh! Shit! How come you didn’t tell me it was your birthday?!”

“Because I didn’t think you would care... sorry”

“it’s okay!” I laughed “Hows about you go and have a massage and a spa day while I go and organise an apology?”

“Haha you don’t have to”

“No I want to, I feel terrible. I’ll book it for you now”

Now that Meg is gone I have to organise tonight! I called the reception and asked for some different movies and asked for a birthday cake, then organised a special roast delivery for tonight and for something nice.

I then went online and went onto a site and picked out a beautiful dress and heels for a beautiful girl and got them sent here wrapped and also ordered some red Roses. Then I grabbed a piece of paper wrote happy birthday on the front then on the inside I wrote;

Happy Birthday beautiful. J

I hope you have an amazing day, I am so sorry I didn’t know it was your birthday, I will try and make it up to you.

You get 3 wishes for your birthday:

1.

2.

3.

Spend them wisely,

I love you, Niall xoxo <3

Later that night:

Megs P.O.V

Niall was so sweet to give me a spa day, it was so relaxing and quiet which is what I like. Walking back up to the house I see Niall waiting on the front porch in a suit! He is so attractive in a suit. And he smiled at me when he saw me coming and ran up to me and gave me the biggest warmest hug!

“Happy birthday beautiful!” he said and held my hand walking back up to the house, he led me to my room where on the bed lay a box, a card and roses!

“Oh my God! You didn’t have to Niall! They’re beautiful!” the roses smelled amazing! And then I sat down and opened the card and read it, it was the cutest thing I had ever read, I got up and hugged him.

“Thank you so much!”

“Open the present!” he said smiling

I opened the box and inside was the prettiest dress I had ever seen! It was about knee length with a V neck with florals and at the back it had a criss-cross pattern with the fabric. There was also black leather strappy shoes with diamantes on them.

“Thank you so much” I said tearing up

“It’s my pleasure! Get changed while I get dinner ready yeah?”

I put the dress on and quickly brushed my hair and put it in a waterfall braid and put a frangipani flower in it and then put some mascara and lip gloss on, finishing off with the shoes and walked out to see Niall had set dinner out and had candles on the table and it was all so cute!

“Oh my! This is the best birthday ever!”

He pulled my seat out for me to sit down and then sat down at his spot and said “you look so beautiful Meg.” I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. How embarrassing.

“Thank you, so so much!” I was absolutely starving I hadn’t eaten all day so I almost inhaled the food but forced myself to chew because he put so much effort into making this nice, and the food tasted so good.

Over dinner we talked about dinner and our hobbies and just fun little things that weren’t too heavy. Once we finished he knelt over and took off my shoes and said he has somewhere special to take me and picked me up bridal style and carried me around the island until I insisted for the 100th time that I can walk and he let me down. Then he held my hand leading me to the most beautiful waterfall with the sunset reflecting off it.

“Let’s jump in.” He said smiling.

“I don’t want to ruin your dress”

“Take it off then” he said winking and started taking off his suit then jumped in. “the water is amazing! Please come in!”

I did as I was told, I took off the dress leaving me in my underwear and dove into the water then swam over to him.

“Have you thought about those wishes yet?” he asked smiling

“Yes.”

“What’s your first wish beautiful?”

“Kiss me.” 

Thirty Days in Heaven - Niall Horan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें