30. I can hear the bells.

Chapter Thirty: I can hear the bells.

Twelve months later in Paris!

Tomorrow I will be Mrs. Horan. I don’t know how many girls will be jealous of me having that name. Niall and I are getting married under the Eiffel tower. With all our family and friends inside this security fence so that any fans who turn up can’t… run in and ruin it. It’s going to be a massive wedding, The boys are there now setting it all up, I doubt they will be actually doing any setting up though. Britt and Harry are out on some date because they’re in Paris so Harry isn’t helping with the setting up. Danielle and Eleanor are here with me, we’ve become super close over the past twelve months, Eleanor and I have even done some modelling together! We got paid mega bucks because we were both dating someone from One direction.

“I’m glad Harry finally settled for someone his own age.” Eleanor laughed.

“What do you mean settled?” I asked confused.

“Don’t you know? He mustn’t have told you because you’re her best friend and you might have blabbed!”

“Told me what?!”

“He’s proposing to her tonight!”

“Awwh that’s so cute.” I smiled.

Harry’s P.O.V

Britt is looking so beautiful today in her dress she has on, with her hair all done up and her make up. Her eye-shadow glimmered in the moonlight like it would on water. After a year of going out with her I can honestly say, that I now know the name of every piece of make-up. We were standing on a little bridge I found, and I put candles along each rail, it looked so beautiful. I felt in my pocket for the small box, which contained the Tiffany’s ring Eleanor and Danielle picked out for her, they have gotten super close lately because all four of them have been coming on tour with us. I didn’t tell Meg, because I knew she would blab to her and ruin it.

The box was there. I took a deep breath and got down on one knee facing her, and she did a cute little scream. I took her hands in mine and spoke my heart.

“You look so beautiful tonight Britt, or Britt-any as your mum has corrected me countless times, I love you, with all my heart, music is my entire world, and your voice, is music to my ears, so you’re my world, I want to look after you, I want to put my arm around you and say ‘Meet my beautiful wife Britt-any.’” She giggled. “The first time I met you, I wasn’t wearing any pants, because I peeked out the crack in my door and saw how beautiful you were and just couldn’t wait to meet you and forgot I wasn’t wearing pants, I want to have more embarrassing moments with you, I want to sing you to sleep when you’ve had a rough day, or a good one. I want to call you mine, so Brittany…” I reached into my pocket, still holding her left hand in my right. Opening it, saying, “Will you marry me?” My heart stopped, the world seemed to move so much slower waiting for the answer.

“Of course I will!” She screamed as I put the ring on her finger. She admired it before slamming into me for a hug. “It’s beautiful!” She said. I could tell she was still looking at it, I need to thank Eleanor and Danielle later.

“I need to get back to the boys, beautiful, but I’ll drop you back at your hotel first.”

“You don’t have to I can walk.”

“No.” I instisted. “ You’re my fiancé and I want to make sure you’re always safe, and to protect you.”

“Okay…” She giggled. She is so cute when she does that…

Meg’s P.O.V

As well as Danielle and Eleanor in the room with me as my brides maids there’s also my mum who’s here to help out, she’s setting up the dresses and jewellery for tomorrow. Danielle is confirming the hair dresser and Eleanor is on the phone to Louis making sure everything’s okay at the site. And I, am sitting here worrying if I put the right people on the same tables for the reception. We set that up in a massive hall earlier on today.