27. Empty.

Chapter Twenty-seven: empty.

Niall’s P.O.V

It kills me to start packing away my things, but I have to for the group, and for the fans, I’ve been texting Harry all morning while the girls have been asleep, he has grown really attached to Britt and he says he’s never met another girl like her. He says she reminds him a little of Louis, which I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing…. I’ve almost got everything packed when I look over to see Meg asleep, she looks like an angel when she sleeps, so peaceful. I don’t want to imagine what that would be like to wake up without her now.

People say I’m too young for love, but this girl truly makes me happy, and that’s what love is, even if we’re only 18 and 19 it doesn’t make us too young, it means we’ve been lucky enough to find the right person so young. She’s so right for me, she eats as much as I do, and she is funny, and nice and whole, she’s also so cute when she’s angry. So I could spend the rest of my life with this girl.

I packed the last of my stuff, and I jumped back into bed with Meg, Harry and I decided we would just spend the day alone with our girls. She woke up when I got back in and started stretching, she makes the cutest face when she stretches.

“What were you doing?”

“Packing…”

“No I don’t want you to go.”

“I know, I know. I promise I’ll send little presents.”

“I don’t want presents I want you.”

“I’ll get the photo of us printed and I’ll send it to you.”

“Thank you.”

“We spent the day in bed organising Skype accounts and phone numbers, and calling each other on Skype and being silly with it. At lunch time I got up and made us a couple of sandwiches while Meg had a quick shower. When she got out we opened up my webcam and started posing for it and taking random funny pictures. We also went through all the pictures from the island, and Paris, and the Zoo, there would have to be a thousand pictures. I promised to get them all developed and send some of them to her while I’m away. When it hit 6 we both got out of bed to make dinner, she did the chicken is some seasons I don’t know the name of and I did the vegetables. When it was ready I went and collected Harry and Britt who were watching a movie. The chicken was amazing! I was really going to miss her and her cooking.  Once we finished, I washed the dishes and Harry dried while the girls put away. It was pretty quiet, because we were all so sad Harry and I were leaving. After everything was clean we jumped in the car to go to the airport.

Meg’s P.O.V

I’m trying so hard not to cry, I don’t want to make Niall feel worse. I don’t want him to go. What if he forgets about me? We arrived at the airport and Niall held my hand walking up to their private jet. Giving his cases to the assistant was my tipping my tipping point.

“You can’t leave me.” I said blubbering with tears in my eyes.

“Don’t cry beautiful, I’ll be back.” he had a tear in his eye too. Harry and Britt were saying goodbye too but it wasn’t about them at the moment it was all about Niall.

“Call me as soon as you land?” I demanded, it wasn’t really a question.

“Of course!” He said pulling me into a kiss, soft, and warm, I was going to miss this most of all, bring in his arms. Waking up without him there. I walked over to Harry passing Britt who had a tear in her eye as well.

“Bye Meg, see you soon yeah?” He said keeping his distance. “Oh who am I kidding? Come here you idiot!” Oh good old Harry, I’ll miss him too.  He pulled me into a hug squeezing me so hard I swear it wasn’t possible to cry. He let go of me when he saw Niall and Britt coming back. I caught Britt’s eye, and she was actually smiling, what is there to smile about? I guess that’s just a bit of Brittany I don’t know about.

“Come on guys, we’re running late, sorry girls.” It was Paul! Suddenly he’s not in my good books anymore, I don’t know why, it might be because I’m associating him with taking my Niall away. Niall gave me one last kiss and hugged me tight before being urged onto the plane by Paul.

“Goodbye beautiful, I love you.”

“I love you too.” Before I knew it, the engines had started and they were gone. I suddenly felt empty without Niall, it’s not the same.  Britt was standing beside me, she knew it was harder for me because I had spent a full month when she had only spent a week so she gave me a hug.

“I’m going to have to be very busy.” I said looking down.

“I know.”

On the way home I dropped Britt back at her mums, she said she wanted to help her mum out with the painting she wanted to do, her mum sets up random assignments for herself. So Britt’s going to keep herself occupied with that, what am I going to be busy with?

I got home, to an empty house, with no Niall, Britt or Harry, and decided I would just have a shower and go to bed. I got into bed and sat there staring at the TV. The bed felt so big and empty and cold, I hope Niall comes back quick. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t so I went and slept on the couch. I don’t think I can handle being away from Niall.

I woke up to the sound of my phone, it was 3 am, Niall’s picture came up, so I leaped at the answer button.

Niall Bold, Me Normal

Hey babe!

Hey beautiful, I know it’s late but you asked me to call so I’ll let you get back to sleep.

No don’t go I miss you

I miss you too.

When are you coming home?

I don’t know sweet heart, but I sent that picture of us in the mail.

Awesome thank you.

Anyway I have to go, and you need to go to bed, I love you

I love you too.

Bye!

Bye…