9. The Kiss!

Chapter Nine: The Kiss!

Niall’s P.O.V

I dove into the water which was so nice and warm, and called out to Meg “The water is amazing! Please come in!” and she did what she was told and took off her dress to reveal her amazing, perfect body and dove in so gracefully. Then she swam over to me, she is so beautiful.

“Have you thought about those wishes yet?” I asked smiling.

“Yes.”

“What’s your first wish beautiful?”

“Kiss me.”

I sat on the rock behind me and pulled her closer, I put my hands on her waist and leaned in to bring her into a kiss, it was very wet but still warm and it was amazing. She put her arms around my neck and moved in closer, it was like fireworks, our lips moved perfectly together and it was the best kiss I had ever experienced.

Then we pulled away and smiled,

“Wish Granted” I laughed, and she laughed too, I love her laugh, it’s so cute.

We walked back up to the house holding hands, I was carrying all out clothes in the other hand. When we arrived we went to the couch and sat down to watch one of my favourite movies, “The Smurfs”

“I love this movie!” she said laughing and cuddled into my arms once more,  when the movie finished she looked at me.

“Thank you for such an amazing day.”

“For an amazing girl.” I answered smiling and leaned in to kiss her it was exactly like before but I could feel more of her now. Her skin was connected with mine and where ever her skin touched mine was like fire, but a good type.

When we pulled away I asked her,

“I know, we’ve only known each other for three short days. But I think we have a real connection, you’re so amazing and beautiful and I think I love you. Will you be my girlfriend, Meg?”

I looked into her eyes when I said this and she opened her mouth to answer and said.....