11. uncertain

Chapter Eleven: Uncertain...

The past two weeks have been amazing! I only have 10 days left with Niall... I wonder if he would still want to be my boyfriend after this month has ended or it will be like one of those summer romances... I really hope we stay together, I have had so much fun with him, he's gotten so good at surfing, he keeps trying to tell me he's pro, but sometimes that involves getting off of the foam board, but he doesn't know that.

I'm lying in bed, Niall is still asleep, so me, being me am over thinking everything, I'm even over thinking eating that last piece of cake yesterday, I am starting to get a tummy, I'll have to go for a run, I don't want him starting to think I'm unattractive. I really have feelings for him, he's so cute and I can't help but think he'll just forget about me. He's starting to toss and turn now, so I can crawl out of his arms and go and look at the menu.

I wonder if Niall would want croissants... I'll order them anyway, he'll eat them and he'll like them. It's 11 am and He still isn't up... I think I should be a loving girlfriend... and go wake him up! I walked up to the door and stood there watching him sleep, his arms and legs sprawled in every direction, I backed up a few steps and did a run and jump, careful not to land on him and hurt him.

"Good morning sleepy head!"

"Good morning beautiful!" Oh how I love his sleepy voice!

"I ordered croissants hope you're hungry!"

"Starving!"

"Tell me something I don't know!" I said kissing him and pulling him out of bed.

"I love you." He said, turning me around and pulling me close into a kiss, these fireworks are starting to mess with my head... did he actually just tell me he loved me? I guess that is something I don't know...

"I love you too, morning breath!"

"Way to ruin the moment"

"I pride myself on it sweet heart!" I said grabbing the croissants and orange juice to follow Niall onto the couch to watch the news. I sat on his lap because he decided it would be fun to lie down and take up the whole couch!

Only 10 days left and One Direction will be back to continue their tour! I hope you're ready! They will be refreshed and energetic!

"Do you think we will work out after the next 10 days?" I asked him

"I want us too, but, I don't know if you'll want to"

"I want us to."

"I won't see you very often, but I'll try and make it work..."

"I'll understand if it doesn't... Just don't forget about me..."

"how could anyone forget such a beautiful and amazing person?"

"I don't know, be in the biggest boy band in the world and have billions of screaming girls..."

"I will never forget about you. So, I was thinking, maybe we could leave here early and we could go to Paris?"

"Oh my God! I have never been to Paris! Why were you thinking that?"

"I was hoping to get a picture of us kissing under the Eiffel tower to take on tour with me" he said smiling. "We could skype every night, but I would still like a photo to look at."

"Oh I want a copy too!"

"Start packing, we'll leave when you're ready."

I ran off to my room almost tripping on the fur rug under my bed and stuffed everything into my suitcase, I tried sitting on it to make it shut, but when I realised it just wouldn't fit I begrudgingly took it all out again and folded it up.

"You're still packing babe?" He called out from the kitchen. How could he possibly be hungry?

"Yes!"

"Need any help?" Ahh the zip finally worked!

"HAHA!.... Babe, I can't carry it..."

"I'm coming, I'm coming" He walked in and grabbed it one handed and did the same thing he did the first time.

"That is still so hot babe!"

"What is?"

"You know" I said winking

"Haha I heard you the first time when we first met too!"

"SHIT!"