20. Malls Balls.

Chapter Twenty: Malls balls

Megs P.O.V

Niall and I were just cuddling and kissing on the couch talking about how lazy Australians are when Harry and Britt walked in with Harry’s arm over Britt’s shoulder. Are they together now or are they just having fun? I caught eye contact with her then looked at him then back, looking all confused, she understood what I was trying to get across and shrugged. I guess she didn’t know either, I guess I’ll have to find out later. We decided to watch a movie called “mission impossible ghost protocol” together Britt and Harry on one side of the couch Niall and I on the other. It was really weird Tom Cruise refused to stop he had like a broken leg and fell stories down in a car and still hobbled after some brief case. It was about 12 am when the movie finished and I didn’t want Britt walking home by herself.

“do you wanna stay the night Britt?”

“where would I sleep?”

“she can sleep with me!” Harry volunteered pulling her closer under his arm and kissing her on the forehead. They must be together…. Right?

“done!”

Britt and Harry walked off to his bedroom Harry still having his arm around her. Leaving Niall and I by ourselves on the lounge again.

“what do you think is going on with them two?” I asked.

“I have no idea, they could be together they’re being awfully close and cute but I don’t know I’ll have to ask Harry. I’ll text him!!”

To: Harry

So are you and Britt together?

“done!” he smiled at me. We could hear it go off from the loungeroom. I cuddled up to him with my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

Beep beep.

From: Harry

I just asked her to be my girlfriend and she said-

Thump thump thump

The sound stopped us from reading. What is that sound?

Thump thump thump

We got up and walked over to Harry’s room.

“a little quieter maybe mate?” Niall said. We both knew what was behind that statement.

“did you know how bouncy this bed is Meg?” Britt asked.

“join us!” yelled Harry. Niall slowly opened the door and peeked in to see those two idiots jumping on the bed. We just laughed at them and walked out closing the door. Niall brought out his phone again to read the last word.

And she said yes.

“literally jumping in excitement!!” I laughed.

Niall and I walked into my familiar room, we had unpacked while Britt and Harry were out doing their thing. The familiar smell was inviting, with a hint of Niall’s deodorant which smells amazing. Niall stripped off to his underwear and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth while I got into my pink and grey pyjamas, and followed him in. Niall looks quite hilarious when he’s brushing his teeth, he screws his face up and is super cute! Me, on the other hand look like a dog with rabies.

We crawled into bed, and cuddled up close, and he kissed me goodnight, with his freshly brushed, minty breath.

“Goodnight beautiful, I love you.”

“Goodnight sweet heart, I love you too.”

I put my head on his chest again, and fell asleep to the beating of his heart.