PROLOGUE

LURING THE COLD HEARTED BILLIONAIRE

LTCHB IS A DARK ROMANCE!
Dark romance: These are romance novels with darker themes, with mature content for adult readers. Dark romance novels often come with content warnings, and they can explore BDSM, role playing, abduction, fantasies, and kidnapping, violence and captivity.

If this isn't suiting your cup of tea might as well just leave this page, thank you.

WARNING: This story contains a plenty of explicit sexual content and sensitive topics that are not appropriate for young readers. Strictly for mature audiences only!

"Hmm, damn..."

His fresh mint yet smelled like a billion dollars whiskey; hot breath was fanning on her gorgeous face. Their lips were close enough for it to brush unto each other. Anticipation is like a wild fire raging inside him, Hermes knew he wants the woman now, right here, right inside this VIP room of his friend's restaurant.

He was tempted and seduced by this woman who was wearing a red fitted above the knee dress with a revealing cut that shows the glory of her delectable cleavage of her medium sized breast.

Hermes' big hands went to caress her creamy pair of long legs, feeling her soft skin against his big hand, he started to chase his breath in anticipation to get more of her. This was the first time that he felt like exploding just by looking at someone's eyes.

Her innocent eyes were twinkling with pleasure as his rough palm started to caress her inner thigh; it was twinkling like it is asking and begging for more.

He never thought that he'd be thankful to his brother for this kind of thing.

He has been burying himself with mountains of documents for the whole week, handling the company he built with his own sweat and blood. As his mindful brother, Hephaestus Zero, being such a good influence brother. Note the fucking sarcasm dude, like just fucking note it. Booked him a VIP room in their friend's luxurious restaurant not just to eat a normal dinner but to set him up with random hoe; his brother called just to warm his night, tonight.

It wasn't that Hermes couldn't have any women he likes. It's just that he was too busy to entertain them. It was actually the other way around; women can't have him.

With his Greek-God like figure, tall, tan, thick and perfectly shaped eyebrows, emerald eyes paired by long and thick upper and bottom eyelashes, proud pointed nose, rosy cheeks, and with his thick bottom lip and thin upper lip that was shaped like cupid's bow, women always drooled over him and will willingly spreads their legs for him.

But he has been too busy to play with those women who pathetically begged him to fill the gap between their thighs. He doesn't have time to waste just to play around with bitches dreaming of being his woman, he doesn't have time to waste to play around with gold-diggers. Women who only likes his physical features and his money.

Hermes scoffed with his own thoughts, biglang gusto niyang matawa, bakit? Puwera ba sa itsura niya ano pa ang dapat magustuhan ng mga babae sa kaniya? His employees calls him a monster for a reason.

She closed her eyes that made Hermes' lips parted, it is like when their eye contact broke it woke Hermes up from his deep thoughts. This woman was the first woman he must admit that is smoking hot.

Smoking hot that she is worth a time to waste with.

She's innocently looking gorgeous and her innocent beautiful face that is filled with pleasure was too much for him to bear.