shot 3

In the morning...

The rays of the sun fell on sanyukta's face thus disturbing her sleep. She tried to open her eyelids but failed in a miserable manner.

Difficultly she finally opened her eyes while trying to get up. She rested her back against the bed as her body was paining. When she glanced at her hands she realised her her hands had turned red with bruises and cuts. Not only her hands... The same was with her whole body. She felt as if somebody poured hot oil on her body.

" Maaa ".... She winced as her leg slipped hurting her more.

Sanyukta while taking the support of the bed managed to stand up. With slow carefull and stumbling steps she inched away towards the washroom door. It took her a brief minute to open the door.

She closed the door behind her with shaking hands and stood in front of the mirror. Tears started flowing as she saw the bruises and freezed blood on her hands. Sanyukta with great difficulty removed her dress and stared at her nude frame through the mirror.

Tears drip down her eyes for her body was covered with red marks and black eye. She closed her eyes determining not to cry anymore. She won't fall weak, she won't let her aunt succeed in her cruel plan. She onned the shower letting the water stream off her body making her clench the fists. It felt like someone was pinching infinite needle in her body. She closed her eyes recalling the last night event.

Flash back...

" Sanyuktaaaaaaa ".... Vrushika opened the door with a loud bang scaring the hell out of Sanyukta.

She gulped her saliva down in fear as Sanyukta glanced her aunt approaching her with a belt in her hand while she fumed in anger. Sanyukta somewhere knew what's coming up and prepared herself for the worst.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE'S GOING TO BE THRASHED.

" How dare you haan... How dare you complain to Mohit ".... Vrushika gave Sanyukta a tight blow making her scream in pain. She closed her eyes trying to cease the tears.

Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Sanyukta screamed more loudly as Vrushika begun hitting her with the belt as tightly as she can.... Again and again.

" I was just trying to get you married and look at you bitch. Girls like you cannot stay with a single man you just want to fuck around with different men ".... She mocked Sanyukta beating her black and blue until her eyes closed out of pain.

Vrushika gave her the last blow effusing her remaining frustration whilst Sanyukta lied down on the ground like a lifeless body. " Next time think before you complain your uncle about me ".... With this she kicked Sanyukta in the stomach and closed the door behind.

Sanyukta was semi conscious and her body went numb. She could hardly feel any sort of pain as each and every cell of her body was burning due to the blows.

She didn't even have the strength to move her finger. Suddenly everything went dark and eventually she closed her eyes praying it to be her death.

Flashback end.....

Sanyukta clad in a long anarkali dress so that to hide her bruised hands and neck. Picking up her bag she left the room praying for the good.

She was about to leave the house when vrushika's voice echoed in the hallway. " freeze there sanyuktaa ".... Sanyukta clutched her bag suppressing her tears and fear.

Her aunt pulled her towards her and spoke glancing at the bag. " Where are you going. And why "... Sanyukta finally upped her eyes.

" Chachi I'm... I'm going college. Today's our first paper ".... Sanyukta replied eyeing the ground while playing with her fingers.

Vrushika raised her brow and exclaimed. " Who told you to go. "... Sanyukta look up at her in confusion. " Your admission has been cancelled you'll no more go to your college. Sit inside the house and learn some household work. Gopal ji want a housewife not any officer "

Sanyukta's eyes widened hearing her statement. " But Chachu had said I shall complete my studi ".... One glare from Vrushika and sanyukta's mouth was sealed.

" You think I'll let your uncle do anything like that. ".... She gripped Sanyukta from the elbow pressing her arm. " Listen Sanyukta you will not go out of this house anymore. And I don't want to hear anything about college or degree from your mouth. Is that clear ".... Sanyukta can't help but nod in agreement holding back her tears.

" That's like my good girl. Now keep this thing inside and go inside the kitchen ".... She said before leaving whilst pointing her bag. " And haan in the evening gopal ji and his mother are coming to see you... Be ready. ".... She added disappearing in the room.

Sanyukta stared at the closed gate of the house realising how helpless she is.... Also, she hugged her bag tightly... Not only her dreams are going to be dissolved but also her freedom.

Is this the end of her life!!!!!

To be continued...

Sometimes we have no other choice than to accept the reality... But that doesn't mean one will bear the torture. One must try to fight back.

Sanyukta need to open up and revolt against the injustice!!!!

Plzzzz do vote and comment.