shot 6

" Beta Sanyukta what happened why are you so silent ".... Mohit came and sat next to her on the ground joining Sanyukta watching the beautiful stars.

Sanyukta neither replied nor even smiled irking her uncle in the process. " Sanyu what happened, are you angry with me ".... He said caressing her hairs.

Suddenly she began crying not able to stop her tears, If this is her fate then be it. If she have to cry for her whole life then why to stop them and show this cruel world how so called happy she was.

Her uncle got panic and pulled Sanyukta in his arms stroking her hairs lightly. " Something is bothering you, if it is then do tell me sanyu. Plzzz but don't cry your tears kill me ".... His voice cracked as tears filled up in his eyes as well.

Sanyukta after her parent's death have never asked for anything. Whatever her aunt or cousin gave her she happily accepted it... Be it Vidhushi's old dresses or sarees. She was always given her rejected things.

" Papa ".... Sanyukta cried remembering her father who used to keep her like his princess but here she was being treated like any beggar or slave.

" Sanyu bachcha plzz tell me how will I come to know otherwise ".... Mohit asked again wiping her tears.

Sanyukta looked up at him and stared at his face as if trying to find some emotions or a reflection of her own father. But nothing could be seen no matter how hard he try to support her, in the end he would agree with his wife and daughter.

Infact Sanyukta would not want to risk herself again. Her bitch aunt would come again with a belt to thrash. " Sanyu beta ".... Sanyukta didn't even let him complete and ran away leaving her uncle behind in astonishment.

She don't want to share her feelings with anyone not even her chachu what would he do now.... certainly nothing. Getting inside her room Sanyukta closed the door crying hysterically.

She threw her body on the bed carelessly and let her tears flow continuously. " Why did you leave me alone papa why didn't you let me come with you three during the drive that night. I would have been happy to die with you all then to be tortured ".... Sanyukta complained to the photoframe of her family.

Very soon her eyes gave up and she fell asleep while the tears dried up.

********

The next morning Sanyukta woke up at 6.30 am with no determination or something. Getting ready in her usual dull clothing she went down to begin her daily work as given by her aunt.

Sanyukta firstly prepared the breakfast for the whole family and diet drink for her cousin. She's tending to lose weight these days. She want to look amazing in front of abhimaan after all.

After the kitchen work Sanyukta collected the dirty clothes that were mostly of Vidhushi. She made her way to the backside of their house and removed a brush and detergent bar in order to wash the clothes with her hands.

The time passed in hurry and now it was 10.00 in the morning still the clothes were not done. " Sanyukta ".... Came vrushika's sleepy voice from behind.

Sanyukta didn't reply or said anything but turned her face to look at her who was wearing a nightie with shower cap looking no less than any stupid idiotic woman.

" Sanyukta leave this clothes and go help Vidhushi with hairs. Today is her dance practice in the college go and help her ".... She said sittimg on the bench in the open ground.

" I will complete my work first ask Vidhushi to wait until I finish this all ".... Replied Sanyukta brushing the clothes while Vrushika widened her eyes getting such a reply from sanyukta.

" What did you say haan. What did you say ".... Vrushika walked towards sanyukta and pulled her up with rage. " How dare you cut my words "... She added digging her nails in sanyukta's arm.

" Just get away "... Sanyukta pushed her with such a force that Vrushika fell down on the ground. " I'm not saying anything doesn't mean I will agree to you every time. She is your daughter not mine so go and help her or else I'll go to BADE SAHAB and tell him...
That you're training your daughter how to trap his grandson parth. Don't underestimate me Vrushika Agarwal. And dare you try to impose me with your fucking decisions ".... Sanyukta spoke with rudeness horrifying Vrushika for the very first time. " and haan hire yourself a maid Vrushika because I'm no more going to do any of you work and I'm going Mandir right now stop me if you can ".... With this Sanyukta walked away leaving Vrushika Sitting on the ground.

Where this girl got this courage from!!!!

Vrushika quickly got up and glanced in the surrounding whether anybody witnessed this scenario or not. Luckily there was no one. She quickly came inside the house and clenched her teeth. " How dare you Sanyukta. ".... Muttering this Vrushika removed the same belt from the closet with which she have beaten Sanyukta last night.

She dashed inside her bedroom only to see Sanyukta getting ready for morning pooja in Mandir. " sanyuktaaaaaaaaaaa ".... Vrushika screamed and approached her. " You have crossed all the limits today I'll show you your real place "

Saying thing Vrushika raised her hand to hit Sanyukta.... But but but seems that the cards have been switched now. Sanyukta held her hand with one and snatched away the belt with the other. " Not anymore Vrushika aunty dare you touch me then I will SHOW YOU YOUR REAL PLACE ".... Sanyukta put the belt round vrushika's neck and pulled it tightly choking her throat. " I'm no more the old timid Sanyukta. So think before you touch me "... Sanyukta pulled the two ends of the belt and threw Vrushika on the bed.

Vrushika was taken aback with the sudden transformation in her behavior. This is something she always feared off. " And one more thing before I return back from Mandir I want you to call off my marriage with that man or else YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO.... Bade Papa and parth and your sweet daughter's wedding dreams ".... Sanyukta raised her brow smirking devilishly for the very first time.

Vrushika gulped in horror thinking what to do next. Summoning up the courage she opened her mouth to say something. " Nah nah nah chachi don't you even try to open your mouth. I'm very frustrated now I don't want to raise my hands on you "... Sanyukta spoke like psycho shaking her head.

" Have you gone mad ".... Vrushika tried to shout that came out like a whisper.

Sanyukta said threatening " Yesss and you have driven me mad. Stop your drama and do as I say or else "

" O.. OK.. Ok I... I will say no to the marriage "... Vrushika said joining her hands while fumbling with words.

" That's what I say good chachi "... Sanyukta handed her the belt and said while picking up the pooja ki thaal. " And haan... Don't forget to return him the money okay chachi ji "

Vrushika nodded in yes when Sanyukta left smilingly. It's better to help yourself than to ask for help. Vrushika immediately went inside her room and called Gopal... Saying no to the marriage.

If Sanyukta would have taken this step earlier than she would not have been beaten up by her bitch aunt that night. It's better to be late than to never come.

To be continued....

Hope that was good.

I'm feeling soo good after writing this part. Finally Sanyukta raised her voice and fought back against the injustice.

Plzzz do vote and comment if you liked this part.