shot 26

" Sanyukta jabse tumhe dekha h tabse tumhara deewana ho chuka hu. Where ever I see I just see you face. Tumhari smile, yeh aankhein, your innocence everything is playing with my heart. I don't know you'll accept me or not but phir bhi Apne dil ki baat tumse kehna chahta hu... Sanyukta I love you... Will you marry me "

Sanyukta stood numb on hearing Parth's confession. Her eyes twinkled with the tears of happiness as she nodded her head in yes letting her tears flow.

" Yesssss ".... Parth smiled brightly as he slid the finger in her ring while declining the distance between them.

He pulled Sanyukta close and smacked her lips roughly whilst she reciprocated back.

" Noooooooooooooo "..... Randhir sat straight on the bed panting heavily.

His eyes went wide as he searched for the relevant surrounding he just got hold of as in the view. Much to his surprise there was no Sanyukta and no parth.

And to be really happy, he was on his bed and there was no lip lock situation happened between the two. Randhir closed his eyes murmuring... ' Sapna tha '

He let of a suspire of utmost relief checking the time. It 2.00 in the night. Randhor thanked the almighty for letting it be just a dream than reality.

He would have gone mad if that would have happened in real. ' Sanyukta isn't like that. She will never kiss parth. naah never '.... He smiled sheepishly convincing his heart calling it a night again unaware of the bright voiding morning.

Next morning... When Randhir woke up it was almost 12. 00 in the noon. He quickly got off the bed and made his ways inside the washroom to freshen up.

Randhir came out drying his hairs with towel's end that was hanging round his neck. He came to the mirror while wearing his light blue crisp tight ironed shirt that goes perfect with his black denims.

It's indeed very necessary to dress up yourself in the most attracting way to persuade the girl whom you have issues with. Randhir really doesn't know what was he trying to do... The thought that was on his mind these days was to impress Sanyukta and get close to her in every manner.... Be it physically or emotionally.

Giving his hairs a last dry Randhir matched outside the door towards the hall where everyone to his surprise were sitting with a discussion on.

As soon as harsh saw randhir coming he glares him in an annoying manner. " Is this the time to wake up randhir. ".... Dissapointment was clearly highlighted in his harsh tone.

Before Randhir could explain himself or counter charge his father... His grandpa interfered. " Ooh come on harsh don't be the typical father. Bhul gye kya.. Tum bhi aese hi the apne time me "

His grandpa gestured him to sit along giving randhir a wink much to irk harsh. Randhir whistled happily sitting next to his saviour while passing an annoying smile to harsh.

" Daadu what are you all Discuss--- ".... The other half of the word died in his mouth when his eyes landed on Sanyukta... Who looked no less than any seducing queen in that while coloured dress hugging her tightly.

He soo wished to cuddle her right there and then.

" Kya hua why you stopped ".... Digvijay, his grandpa asked confusingly while randhir looked here and there before anyone could read his expressions. " Ohh Sanyukta beta come and sit "... She smiled shyly and next on the other side of his grandfather. " Haan an bolo kya puch rhe the tum "... He added.

" Umm wo I was asking... Asking ki aaplog... Haaan aaplog kya discuss kar rhe ho ".... He announced stealing glances of Sanyukta while she does the same... Both pretending to be unreal.

Digvijay let out a small laugh as he answered his question. " Ohh I see. Actually we've decided to conduct a function on the coming Sunday. Puchoge nhi kyu "

Randhir smiled raising his brow out of curiosity. " Kyu ".... Digvijay eyed parth who was glad fully nodded in his direction.

" Parth is going to take over our business. Isi khushi me humne ek function conduct kiya h... To celebrate his success "... Randhir have ' I'm not interested in his success ' types look rolling his eyes until they stopped on sanyukta's face.

She showed thumbs up to parth smiling brightly as if was her success. And to add to his suffocation parth gave her his best smile. How on earth can they be so cozy!!!

" I'll just come Daadu ".... Randhir excised himself going towards the exit while Sanyukta saw his moving figure. He didn't budge on her today!!!!

Everyone got busy in their talks when parth went to a corner to attend a call. After he was done when he turned around... He found Sanyukta standing there with her hands in the back and a naughty smile on her lips.

" Kyaa baat h Aaj koi bohot zada khush lag rha h??? Hmm ".... She chirped roaming around him.

Parth ran his fingers in the hairs smiling with a slight blush adoring his face. Why he have to be soo cute!!! He looks damn adorable like that.

" Umm nhi yrr aesa kuch nhi h. Main toh hamesha hi aese hasta rehta hu ".... He reasoned while Sanyukta raised her brow smirking naughtily.

" Don't lie parth. I know you're superrrr happy... Now you'll get to spend more time with her haan ".... She stated tugging his shoulder lightly.

Parth was tongue tight with her continuously nagging him. He tried hard not to blush and let her know his broken barricade of happiness. Ohhh so he have someone in his life.

Sanyukta chuckled at his cute behavior and announced. " Ohhh I should leave now.. I have to go to that decor shop with chachu. Byee parth "

Sanyukta waved him Byee and marched outside the exit coming towards the gate. She was standing on the road waiting for a rickshaw to come when suddenly a bike ceased in front of her.

She flinched back in a jolt holding her chest. Before she could open her mouth to ask who he was... The guy removed his helmet and... He was randhir.

He adjusted his hairs properly giving her a glance. Sanyukta was really feeling very uncomfortable... First the kiss, then that incident followed by his accusation... Now this.

" kisi ka wait kar rhi Ho ".... He asked keeping his helmet in the front and resting his arm on it looking perfectly hot in every sense.

Sanyukta blocked back those irritating strands of the hairs behind her ear that randhor soo wished to touch. " Umm wo main rickshaw ka wait kar rhi thi "... She answered with a bit of uneasiness.

Randhir have her an understanding look not before sparing a glance in the surrounding he suggested. " I can't see any vehicle. Umm if you don't mind toh main tumko chod sakta hu "

Sanyukta stood there with an open mouth and raised brows when her heart gradually snapped. " Kaha fas gyi "

To be continued....

Hope that's good.

What will be her answer... I don't think she's interested in him. 🐣

Plzzz do vote and comment. And plZz do check out my new works.