Shot 52: THE WEDDING.

***********

Whole Shekhawat mansion was decorated like bride itself. With colorful flowers, colourful ribbons, illuminating multi coloured lights, rose petals scattered all around on the floor and the whole area smelling with lemon grass fragrance.

The mandap was made in the centre of the huge hall, all the servants, wedding desingers, elder shekhawats and other close people were running here and there in the house looking after the arrangements while the loud wedding music played in the background.

" Harsh yeh flower garlands Waha pe rakh do "... Nisha said while handing harsh the basket. She looked amazingly beautiful in that bright peach colour Saree with hairs open. Her future was too much complementing that she hardly looked like a mother of a son like randhir.

Her light yet drooling make up with the appealing lipstick suited her very well. In fact the bindiya on her forehead sparkling made it look like yeah, she is going to be a mother in law.

However harsh looked no less than any bride himself. He looked heck handsome in that hie coloured sherwani that hugged his biceps while revealing his and as well.

The pink turban over his head with a cute royal brooch putted on it looked soo amazing. " Stop rushing Nisha, hamare bete ko shadi h, Tum gir wir gyi toh main bother Ho jaunga ".... Said he in a playful way while Nisha unbelievably stared him with an open mouth.

" Tum bade Roman Reigns ho na ".... She replied more like removing her annoyment. Come on, she was looking hot.
" Anyways I'll go and check on Sanyukta dekhu toh meri hone wali parchayi (shadow) kaisi lag rhi hogi Dulhan bankar "

Well well well... Everybody was too busy in the arrangements and the bride that they had no idea what the dulha was doing. This is a limitation when the shadi is occurring under less than a month's time.

Any way harsh or Nisha didn't care about it much because his spoilt gang of best friends has come on a short notice to attend their best friends wedding... Second wedding with the same girl.

Yeah the gang consisted the people who are there at the time of Randhir's first marriage i.e Aryan, arjun, parth, yo-yo and one another friend keshav. The room in which Randhir (dulha) and his friend were in was echoing with loud ears deafening noises.

They were not in Shekhawat mansion to be precise, they were in a hotel room of rye hotel which was taken over for randhirs wedding. They will take the Baraat from the hotel to the Shekhawat palace where Sanyukta was present.

It occurred like they were fighting a war, a cold war. " Yrrr randhir tu Dulhan nhi h jo wax or facial kar rha h ".... Aryan said loudly standing against the door of the room as the others nodded in yes agreeing to aryan.

They have been waiting outside since twenty minutes when Randhir had gone inside to get changed in the wedding sherwani that was of black colour and yeah it was chosen by Sanyukta because
our dear Randhir has again threatened her that if she will not do it than he would either kiss her in the public place or hurt her uncle.

" Jab tu dulha banega na toh main bhi yahi puchunga tujhse "... Randhir shouted from inside as he fidgeted with the churidaar pajama. These clothes only girls can handle.

" I don't wear these clothes everyday yrr jo mujhe habit hogi. This is headache ".... Randhir reasoned, he opened the door and... Oh my goodness, he looked hot.

All of them stared him from up to down. " Yrr tu itna khubsurat h... Aj pata chala "... Parth confessed, randhir smirked as usually while he moved to the mirror.

" Now let's get you ready... Hamara chokra come thodi h kisise ".... Keshav said. " BTW I'm very eager to see your bride ran, Suna h she's hot ".... Said Keshav winking at Aryan who has told everything to this guy in detail since he could not come to randhir wedding then.