Shot 78

Second last chapter

______________________________

Randhir was blank. He should go to the hospital rather he doesn't know he drove to their home. After realizing where he has come he aggressively smacked the bonat of car amidst his tears. "Mom.. Dad"... His mind have eventually stopped thinking rationally. The time was slipping out of hands yet there was nothing he could do rather then panicking.

Again as he settled in his car this time he made sure to reach hospital this time. While his eyes focused on the road that was empty he maniacly laughed... Laughed as his mind recollected the turn of events that has taken place.

He going to Jaipur.

Meeting sanyukta.

Falling for her.

Forcefully marrying her.  Jaipur, he made sure to take sanyukta along as his officially wedded wife after fighting vrushika's bitchy moods.

Impressing her.

Wooing her love.

Getting everything in place like before as it was during his childhood times.

And when everything was going great... Ishika's entry.

Then after all the chaos that only occurred for a night, he was happy with his life as everything was on place.

Until... This.

How could that happen? The car was only few months old, his father is one of the best drivers. How can he not tackle this accident?

Anyways, soon as he reached the hospital Randhir quickly asked at reception about the recent accident case and the patients who were admitted. As the receptionist directed him Randhir was going on the way where he bumped into the inspectors who were waiting for him.

"Inspector, wasn't you the one who called me, was you?"... He asked putting his hands on his shoulders crying.

Gazing at randhir's state the officer told him to keep calm as he stated further. "This way Mr. Shekhawat. They are in critical condition. Plzz be quick"... It was indeed difficult to listen that.

The parents who made him were fighting with the deaths... And the wife who gave him his life and taught him the meaning of love and care, she was going to say goodbye. And to top his misery, she had never enjoyed happiness in life. Before she can reminisce her life her parents left her and when she stepped into her adulthood that bitch vrushika, her aunt converted her life in hell. And before he could give him the happiness she deserves she was suffering to stay alive.

They were in the corridor moving towards the OT, Randhir dreaded to look at them through the circular see through glass in the OT door. He was only few steps away from there when his eyes fell on two familiar figures that belonged to a man and woman sitting on the seats along the wall of the OT. From the clothes they wore Randhir assumed them to be his parents. "MOMMMMM.... DADDDDD"... they were indeed his parents. Randhir was thriving to breath as he fell down ushering in the atmosphere of pain and suffering.

He was damn happy. The moment he has gotten that call he thought he lost them but after his eyes spotted them all safe and sound yet with minor scratches on the faces or arms Randhir felt as though he was the luckiest person on the planet.

"Shhhh enough Dheer. We are okay"... Harsh rubbed his back where his son was busy checking his arms and legs to look for the wounds they might have caught during the accident and to his good luck there was nothing except some wounds on the wrist and fore arm.

He has forgotten to breath then. What could be as amazing as this, otherwise he has forecasted to see them in the worst conditions laying the OT bed being operated. As Randhir dug his face in his mother's lap thanking God for considering him deserving enough to not let anything happen to his parents and his wife he sobbed.