shot 44

" Araam se sanyu "... Mohit assisted her to come out cautious of his Nano car Sanyukta smiled widely glancing at her little house with delight. Only she knows how badly she wished to get back to her house and her room and stores her memories of so many years.

She quickly ran inside the house totally forgetting that was ill and she was even weak to walk it appeared like her legs have summoned up all the strength to feel this moment. Mohit chastely smiled following her as he gruesomely glared Vrushika who was peeping through the window of their room.

" Maine kitna miss kiya apne Ghar ko ".... Sanyukta swirled around in the open space with widened hands grinning all the way more than she'd usually do. " Achcha hua aap mujhe lene as gye chachu felt like years have passed uss Ghar me ".... She added sitting besides him with a thump.

" Tum Thak gyi hogi na... Jao araam karlo main tab tak tumhare liye kuch khane ko banwa deta hu "..... Mohit slightly caressed her hair not before pecking sanyukta's head in love when he innerly determined to give his daughter all the happiness.

Although she isn't his biological daughter nonetheless rhe wat she always behaves with him whining and complaining about smaller thing makes him feel a real father unlike Vidhushi who only misses her father when it comes to her pocket money or makeup kit etc.

After some lovely tongue-in-cheek moments spent with her uncle Sanyukta went towards her room while Mohit affectionate gazed her retreating figure. This house will become nothing but ruin after her leave when she'll do her house after marriage.

" Bhai sahab I'm sure aap bhi mere faisle se khush honge... Aaj jo bhi maine Suna Randhir K muh se usse toh saabit ho chuka h wo bhi sanyu se pyaar karta h Jaise  uske parents sanyu se pyaar karte h. Hamari sanyu Waha bohot khush rahegi ".... Mohit talked looking up at the ceiling as if he was talking to her parents however he will do his best to get Sanyukta married with Randhir, he's the most deserving guy according to him who can keep his girl safe.

But Just like all the glitters cannot be of gold... In the same way a gem cannot be a gem if it looks like one. It can be a stone as well.

*********

Getting up early in the morning in the house, Mohit dressed up quickly and had made his ways to the Shekhawat mansion to talk with Bade Sahab for sanyukta's marriage with his grandson Randhir. Though he wasn't sure whether he'll be ready or not... But the inner voice of his heart ensured him that everything will be right.
He was nervously sitting in the front chair in the garden with his grandparents and parents as they curiously glanced him.

" Pichle do din me jo kuch hua wo sahi nhi hua... Lekin kehte h na Har cheez bhagwan hamare achche K liye karta h. Main pehle toh bohot dukhi tha apni sanyu ko uss Halat me dekhne... Haa main sanyu ka asli pota nhi Lekin Wo me right beti zarur h ".... Harsh, he really was confused with the kind of words this man was using. Initially, he's thought he has come here to discuss something very important but it came out more like the narration of the last night. " Ab ghuma phira K baat Karne se achcha h main aap logo ko sab pehle hi bol du. ".... Gazing up whilst biting his lips with the fear of being turned down Mohit finally put forth his thoughts that really put everyone in bafflement.
" Bade sahab main chahta hu ki meri sanyu ki shaadi Apke chote pote Randhir se ho "....
Harsh spit out the code from his mouth as soon as the words reach him when he shockingly stared Nisha who was smiling brightly.
" Haa Apne sahi chuna hamari itni aukat toh nhi ki Apki barabari karein Lekin maon Khudko rok hi nhi paya. Kal jis tarike se randhir ne meri sanyu ko sambhala mujhe lagta h sirf wo hi use zindagi Bhar sambhal payega or meri sanyu bhi yaha bohot khush rahegi "

His confession got them stiffened especially harsh. He know Randhir has some flaws but he will never be able to spend his life with sanyukta. His lifestyle is different and he doesn't think he will ever accept her as his wife. His enchantment was broken by his father's voice.

" Tumko nhi para h Mohit tumne Aaj humne kya pucha h... Wo jo hum tumse puchna chahte the. Sach kahein toh jab humne hamare Sher (randhir) ko Sanyukta K sath kab dekha toh yahi socha tha agar Aaj tum nhi ate toh shayad Kal hum hi tumhare Ghar aa jate apne pote K liye sanyukta's ko mangne ".... He stated with amusement whilst Misha nodded in second.

" Sahi kaha pitaji Kal mujhe bhi yahi Laga tha... Mujhe Sanyukta hamesha se pasand thi. Main yaha se apni bahu ko apne sath leke jaungi Ghar. Apni parchayi (shadow) ".... Said she with an unknown smile pasted on her lips. She'd be last person to say no to this marriage. " Tum kya kehte Ho harsh? Tum bhi kuch bolo na. I'm soo excited ".... Poking him playfully she enthralled his attention because harsh was lost in his own depressive thoughts.

" Isse achchi baat kya hogi par main soch rha hu ki kya Randhir iss shaadi ko nibhayega... Sanyukta uske type ki ladki nhi h "... He confidently put forth his imitation for he don't want the either two to suffer out of a forced marriage.

" Maine bhi yahi socha tha jab pehli baar Randhir ko dekha tha Lekin kehte h na rishte to sambhalne de sambhalte h... Wo dono iss shaadi de zarur khush honge. ".... He said as a matter of fact. " Main ladki ka pita hu or mujhe pata h main kya Sochke yaha aya hu. Kal jo kuch Maine dekha or Suna usse main ek baat kehta sakta hu meri sanyu ko Randhir jaisa pati or apke Jaise in-laws kahi or kabhi nhi mil sakte ".... He added further while harsh innerly agreed to his words.

For a while they sat there in silence fidgeting on their own thoughts until Digvijay asked. " Toh kya kehte Ho harsh! Kya khayaal h tumhara? ".... Sparing him a tough glance harsh craned his neck to his side watching Nisha.

" Ab kya homophone me chilla K Bolu Nisha ".... He said kind of strictly turning her mood down. " Go and get some sweets hamare tedhe bete ka rishta palms ho rha h muh mitha nhi karwaogi kya Sabka ".... Everybody grinned in delight hearing these words from harsh. Perhaps this will make Randhir responsible and serious towards life he thought.

Precap...

Sanyukta in devastated situation.

To be continued....

Rishta pakka ko gya. Randhir will be very happy.

But sanyukta!!! She'll be half dead getting the news. 😢

Plzzz do vote and comment.

Next part after 170 votes.