shot 32

After randhir left sanyukta, she was unable to concentrate on anything else. This guy have personality disorder she guess... Sometimes he treats her like others while sometimes he behaves like she's his possession.

She turned to the other side not able to sleep. Her eyes still blinking with urgency trying to recall his acts. He came, forced her to smile, bought her food, made her eat it with his own hands, made her drink water and just left without saying anything.

But then only she remembered his insaniate acts of that night... Where he'd bashed abhimaan and how he dragged her into his room behaving all homicide with her.

' No he's not okay sanyu, he's just complicating. Stay away from him '....

Sanyukta warned her own self not feeling well at the thought of being friends with randhir. She took a deep breath shutting her eyes to sleep.

*******

In the next morning,

It was raining heavily at the early morning. As soon as Sanyukta came out of the washroom she sighed nervously Feelung unusual.

' Why do I get the intuition as if it's not a good day today '

Any which way she let go of the thought while taking along an umbrella making her ways outside her house.

*******

" Why is it raining heavily today, may be mausam ki pehli baarish "..... Randhir who was peeping out of the window chipped collecting the rain water in his hand.

Being busy with his own self randhir failed to notice Sanyukta who had crossed the gate balancing her purse and umbrella together. Due to the heavy winds the umbrella flew along makimg sanyukta get drenched completely.

She came running towards the palace and just then his gaze fell on her. Her completely drenched busy with teachers hairs sticking to her face she looked cryptic amazing.

Thing that attracted him more was her expressions, when she disappeared into the palace randhir quickly marched towards the main and there he found her.... Standing outside the door cleaning her clothes.

" Bhagwan ji yeh mere sath hi kyu hota h. Why do I always get stuck into such mess "

He silently chuckle over her remark adoring her. Randhir blink his eyes several times as he put his hand over her shoulder making her face him.

Thus everything stilled while they stood there behind the pillar sharing a beatiful eyelock. Neither of the two spoke until randhir started decreasing the distance between them.

In the manner she hit the killer while he put both of his hands on her either side gazing her lips desiringly. Why is she so inviting!!!

Randhir thought as his one of the hand travelled behind her nape tilting his head to kiss her. Sanyukta didn't know what was happening, she closed her eyes automatically while the next moment she was being kissed by him softly.

As the clouds darkened the loud sound of thunder broke in the environment thus bringing Sanyukta back to realisation. She opened her eyes immediately while randhir deepen the kiss enjoying it to the full.

She quickly broke the kiss while pushing him away and.....

To be continued.....

Don't know where are they leading!!! Seems like its going to get more complicated.

I think they should get married soon!!! What's say?

Do vote and comment.