shot 30

The next morning,

Sanyukta breathed deeply coming out of her room. The last night she couldn't sleep properly, Randhir's insane acts made her cry profusely.

When she came out of her house she witnessed... Abhimaan kissing Vidhushi nastily. She was left dumbstruck seeing him kiss Vidhushi like he'd eat her lips that was soo yuck.

Although she hates randhir but she's indeed thankful that he didn't let this fucking guy kiss her otherwise she had already flowed with his emotional talks.

She's thought he's the best and obedient guy she'd ever met after parth but seems she's wrong. Sanyukta looked here and there not letting the tears shade out of her eyes as she hopped down of the stairs and moved towards the road.

The noise of their kiss was soo loud that sanyukta felt like puking at the sound. No sooner have she came two yards away than abhimaan detached himself from the kiss and hid eyes fell on sanyukta.

Watching her go past by them with a straight face he pushed Vidhushi away and ran behind Sanyukta. " Sanyukta listen, this is not true. She had approached me... She she kissed me ".... Abhimaan clutched sanyukta's arm in order to make her stop.

But the next moment his cheek experienced a tight slap. Jerking his hand away she warned. " Next time I'll make sure you suffer badly... So better you stay away from me. Ya phir shayad Tum bhul gye ho randhir ki warning ".... Don't why but she couldn't let him go so easily without reminding him about what Randhir had done Yesternight with him.

Abhimaan covered his cheek remembering how Randhir's one punch broke his two teeths together in one harsh blow. He gulped harder when..... Randhir appeared from behind with a smirk on his face.

Ohhh he witnessed everything!!!

Sanyukta turned her head around when she saw abhimaan shivering with fear while looking behind her back... There she found randhir standing.

She immediately diverted her gaze from him to the ground finding him approach her. " I hope you got that well. Now before i break more of your teeth get lost from here ".... Randhir spoke while abhimaan quickly reached his bike and drove away leaving Vidhushi confused and frustrated.

Randhir smilingly glanced sanyukta, his face shining with that smirk as he ran his fingers through his hairs. He was about to open his mouth but sanyukta resumed her walking leaving randhir behind.

" hey listen ".... Randhir followed her coming out in the empty road that ran in an amazing environment. " Shekhawat palace jaa rhi ho na... Chalo main chod deta hu
I'm also going home ".... Randhir stared following her while Sanyukta speeded up her walking.

" I don't want to go anywhere with you ".... Was all she replied catching a rickshaw. Randhir stood there watching her go in the rickshaw feeling heck stupid.

" Isko Mujhse problem kya h kyu Mujhse dur bhaagti h yeh "..... He irritatingly utter hitting a stone.

********

Shekhawat palace.....

As randhir came back he found Sanyukta engrossed in her work with parth. Well now he doesn't feel bad when parth is around. He was staring her.... On sensing someone's gaze sanyukta looked here and there... And saw randhir standing there. Both shared an eye lock until parth nudged her.

Randhir knew she will not share his any glance so he made his way to his room. His early morning plan of waking early than usual and impressing this had nut went in vain... Its better he catch his sleep.

She isn't going anywhere!!!! Nor did he.

Few hours later...

" Randhir wake up for how long will you sleep... Utho randheer ".... Nisha shook him. Finding him sleeping back again after gazing her face Nisha pulled the sheet from him and increased the temperature of the AC.

" What the heck mom... What do you want ".... He expressed irritatingly.

" Get up... This is all I want ".... She replied until the realisation came to her sense.

Did he call her his mom!!! That too out of nowhere.

This gave Nisha a good feeling. First time in life he's calling her mom not out of sarcasm or criticism but in real. Huh... Brushing the thought Nisha dropped more of the temperature such that randhor sat straight feeling very cold.

He innocently yet like a harassed child stared his mother for an answer. In return, Nisha just pointed towards the clock.

" Ohh no main itni der tak so gya "... He hopped out of the bed running inside the washroom. " Are take a towel Atleast ".... Nisha stated removing a towel from the closet.

*********

In the main hall...

Everyone was sitting there discussing on something. As soon as randhir reached harsh shook his head negatively.

Why is it like this... Why he gets late always!!! embarrassing harsh with his stupid acts.

Randhir came and sat next to Sanyukta such that their shoulders were brushing together. She tried to shift away but randhir being randhir kept on shifting towards her only.

" Aaj itna late Ho gye Nawab sahab... What are you doing these days ".... Asked his grandpa.

Randhir gave a sheepish grin as he replied. " Kuch nhi dadu... Just impressing someone ".... He directly yet indirectly conveyed his message to Sanyukta who just want to flee away from this irking stupid jerk.

His grandpa let out a sigh staring at harsh. " Will you ever let your son stay peacefully harsh. Hamesha uske piche pade Rehte ho ".... he kinda scolded harsh for harassing randhir.

As everyone's eyes were fixed on harsh randhir took this as a great opportunity and kissed sanyukta's neck in a swift. He looked here and there behaving as if nothing happened.

Sanyukta's eyes burned with unshed tears as she felt like killing him for this humiliation. How could he do such insaniate thing with her in front of everyone. Although it's a different thing that they didn't see it.

She was about to run away from there when she realised randhir stood up whilr stating. " I'm going out dadu Zara bahar ghum K ata hu ".... his grandpa showed him thumbs up while randhir stretch his body yawning along. " bye bye everyone. Bye dad. ".... He uttered irritating harsh whilst he continued winking at Sanyukta.
" Dekha tujhe toh tasalli hui... Chal aakhir Maa ko bahu mil gyi...
Jab tu bhadakti h dil pe chale goliyaaaaaannnn Haaye "

" Aaj kuch zada hi khush h Tera beta harsh. Koi ladki toh nhi pata li na isne ".... Everyone chuckle at Digvijay's remark while Sanyukta lowered her eyes feeling pathetic at it... She is being indirectly addressed after all.

To be continued....

Long chappy.....

Hope that was good.

Do you think sanyukta will stand this act of randhir for longer. I don't think so.

And randhir... Will he ever give up on her or end up hurting her and his own self!!!!

Plzzz do vote and comment.

Next part... 150 votes.