shot 50

Predicting his next step sanyukta eventually shut her eyes for she knew well there's no way she can default it.... And that happened exactly. Their lips met and for the first time Sanyukta kissed him back. It felt like the world was stopped and everything at that time was witnessing them drowned in each other.

Randhir removed aside her dupatta tilting her head to the utmost right kissing her roughly yet passionately. His eyes never wanted to get closed for he wanted to feel each and every cell of her body. In fact her response that he was getting from her during the kiss made him go more rough and passionate on her.

" Randhir!!! "

" Randheeer "...

A vigorous shake given by her at the shoulder made everything fade away and that was when Randhir realised it was just a mere dream... His thoughts and obviously and unreal desire which will have to wait unless she does not initiate everything from her side. Till then he will have to wait... His passion has to wait.

" Main kabse tumhe bula rhi thi! ".... She said glancing at his face while he stood there staring her lips that looked like they've been kissed just a second before.

Randhir just nodded in no walking back to the Hut whilst Sanyukta kept calling for his name. They were almost three yards away and the bumpy path with sharp stones and pebbles made it difficult to walk properly on them. He was really very fast while Sanyukta had to fall on every second step. " Randheeer ".... She again called for him he have ready disappeared from her view.

Randhir came to the main road, he looked up at the dark starry sky taking deep breaths. He closed his eyes to shoo away all the explicit desires that were striking his mind to take her then. It was indeed a good chance to take her she was already his wife secretly notwithstanding he found it way better to run then to commit the mistake again and hurt her. " You're getting on my nerves Sanyukta agrawal ".... He murmured pressing the hairs from the forehead behind from both of his palms.

He strode towards the nearby tree slipping down against the tree's trunk falling into slumber totally forgetting about her.

~~~~~

Next morning,

The noisy wind rolling through his face made him open his eyes. Randhir rubbed his eyes adjusting to the sunlight thay was peeping through the gaps between the leaves since it was half shaded already. Randhir quickly rose from the ground moving up the path he has last night come from... Definitely he was sure she will be angry and hurt with this wierd behaviour. The way he fled away from there might have given rise to unwanted thoughts for him.

As soon as randhir reached the Hut, he quickly entered inside only to find it empty. There was nobody. He removed his cellphone from the pocket and got to see the tike it was 7.00 . Usually by this time people here rise end indulge themselves in their daily work. Randhir was about to take a turn and leave and that is when his eyes fell in the corner of the dusty hut. She was sitting there with head lowered and fingers busy playing with her dupatta.

To be continued....

I just forgot the name of the city? Koi batayega where have I set this story?

I know you're all super disappointed but the title of the book itself says that its about their darkest passion which is yet to come.

PlZz do vote and comment.

Btw completed 50 chapS Yaay 😘 More to come.