Shot 76

Sanyukta's pov...

I know what he did was wrong and it can't be justified. As he himself says, he would just kill anyone who would try to even make his kid cry then how could he just do such things, I was baffled too to believe on it. I cried, cursed my fate but I never expected him to confront his mistakes like that.

I wanted to shout, slap him, make him feel the same way I was feeling the last night when I witnessed Randhir with that girl. True that I never had anything in heart for Randhir before but his care, his love and his attempts made me to fall for him. Who says, you punish him for the deeds he was already facing punishment?

Anyways... It was me who awakened first in the morning and had a good shower. My body has love bites and hickeys that ached as soon as the water made contact with my skin. However I don't mind, I loved it in fact.

After the bad evening we faced, the night was something that not only removed all my complains towards him but also made me feel special. I knew he was insecure and possessive for me that he forcibly made me sign the marriage certificates and papers. But I did not know he was truly in love with me. And I don't think I will ever want him to go away.

Looking at his baby face from the mirror as I brushed my hairs I briefly read his facial features. Closed eyes those looked tired, dry lips covered with my lips sticks, red face not because of crying but because he is fair lol and lastly his cheeks that has the traces of dried tears. The look of his innocent face welled up my eyes, it was not he who has done that blunder two years ago... It was his immaturity and frustration he had towards his parents. All a kid expects from his parents is love and attention which I reckon he never received in his childhood.

And I am sure that might have been the reason behind it for out of hundred, ninety nine percent children do such things due to negligence of their parents. They think their wrong moves will definitely make them pay heed toward them for some time and in this way they end up committing either crimes or mistakes for life time. And randhir did the same. I don't know whether I was just convincing myself or trying to prepare for the future problems that was going to come however I just knew onething that I will never leave his side.

After the morning routine I made ways down to the kitchen. It was empty, Maa might not have woken up I thought removing a pan to start making the breakfast. I was trying to pretend like was going to be a normal morning when I clearly knew it was going to be tough.

"Sanyukta!"... Turning around I saw Nisha Maa standing there with a forced smile.

"Maa. I thought you won't come only. Anyways I've heated the pan plzz Make omlets while I'll prepare coffee for papa. He might come anytime"... I faked laugh trying to behave normal.

Maa kept staring my face for few minutes. I didn't know how to ease the situation, she might be thinking can I behave so cool and happy after the last night. Nonetheless how could I tell her about our first night. "Sanyukta"... I experienced her pulling me to her and the next second she engulfed me in hug breaking down in my arms. "Plzz forgive us beta... We didn't know Randhir will betray you like that. We'd thought our son has grown up and with the time he will be a better person. If we had a slightest idea that he would do this then we would have never asked for your hand for him"... My eyes teared up listening to those words.

To be continued...

Not well 🤒😷 You guys might have to wait for some days.

I'm the mean time, plzz do vote and comment.

See you soon.