shot 12

Next morning Sanyukta reached Shekhwat palace right on the time, perfectly at 7.00 sharp all set to meet the helpers. She had just entered the gate she was greeted by parth.

P-  Good morning sanyukta.

S- Morning sir.

P- Ohh please you don't have to call me sir, mujhe achcha lagega agar tum mujhe mere naam se bulaogi wese I'd thought I'm your friend already! (fallen face)

S- Nhi nhi Aisa nhi h main toh woh ---

P- It's okay Sanyukta I was just joking. Best of luck Sanyukta I'm sure you'll do wonders.

Sanyukta looked him affectionately for his words indeed touched her heart. She can't help but admire that fire smile playing on his lips making him look like a baby.

S- Thank you so much parth. I'll do my best.

P- Okay I should get going now. Main toh sirf tumhe good luck Kehne k liye ruka tha.

With this parth made his way towards his car waving at her.

Sanyukta felt more energetic than before for she'd already got the best wishes it is surely going to help her alot.

After some time all of the people gathered in the back garden where Sanyukta was directing and explaining them the decor. She have come up with something good and all of them were quite impressed with her ideas.

" Okay now all of you get to your work. I want everything perfect and if you still have any doubts with the decoration style you can ask me "..... She picked up the charts and papers she'd prepared to show everyone the designs and was walking ahead looking behind at the workers to make s it re everything is going well.

Just then she bumped with someone and fell down  such that the papers from her hands scattered in the ground.  Her baby silky straight hairs covered her face making her look beautiful and the person stood there absorbing her features.

" What the!!! Are you crazy. Can't you walk properly you idi-- "... She stopper midway looking at the person.

It was obviously randhir. Dressed in jogging wears with big fat speakers hanging round his neck and hairs totally messed up while his sweat drenched tshirt stuck to his body.

He had just returned from his morning work out and was moving towards the back garden to have his breakfast when he suddenly bumped with that... Gaon ki ladki.

" Tum. Abhi aye ho. Have you seen the time haven't I told you I hate late comers "... She shouted at him resting her hands on her waist giving him the looks of dissapointment. " And look what you've done. My designs "

Randhir opened his mouth to answer back with same rude accent when she again interrupted him like last night. " Whay are you staring at, help me to gather the papers back ".... She ordered him bending down to collect the charts.

Randhir obediently did what he was ordered to. Though he was getting very restless as last night she called him a laborer and today she is ordering him to go her work. Is he her personal servant???

" Give me the papers "... Sanyukta snatched the papers from his hands glaring him hard. She arranged the papers properly. " One two three... Sixteen seventeen Huh only seventeen papers. ".... She counted the papers again.  " I had twenty charts and there are only seventeen. It's all because of you "... She eyed him making randhir flinch back a little. " Now bring them back to me ".... She announced astonishing him.

" What but how they are lost now. Main kaha se dhundu "... He said avoiding her glares. " No ways Tum akele jao Waha pe ".... Randhir said as Sanyukta pointed at the dense garden just few yards away from the place.

" You are coming with me ".... She clutched his arm and literally dragged him out from the back gate making their ways in the interior of the garden cum forest.

Randhir smiled biting his lips for don't know why but he really liked her authorative tone and behavior towards him. This is the very first time any girl had dared to do this kind of things with him and instead of being angry he liked it.

Soon they reached in the thick forest with long green trees surrounding them and to her good luck she got the remaining three designs that were really very needed and inportant. Randhir was still zoned out until he experienced a tug on his shoulder.

Sanyukta pointed at the surroundings realising how far have come they. " It's all because of you If you haven't bumped with me I wouldn't have lost my designs and wouldn't have come here with you ".... She accused him hugging the papers.

" Because of me!!! Don't forget you'd brought me here and you are the reason why are we stuck here in this place "... He said raising his arms.

Just then they heard some animalistic noise scaring sanyukta. She immediately jumped in his arms hugging him tightly while hiding her face in his neck. Randhir again zoned out as her heart thumped against his chest thus playing havoc with his senses. Her upper body was pressing with his hard ones making him go crazy.

He have never felt this way even when making out with girls. Her persona was distracting him. Randhir hugged her back roaming his hands shamelessly on her back feeling turned on.

When the present struck her, Sanyukta opened her eyes and realised their current position and even how she climbed on him out of fear. She quickly pushed him away breaking his love bubble.

Randhir diverted his gaze as Sanyukta shyly adjusted her dupatta recalling her stupid act. " We should leave now ".... He announced following the oath through which the gas come.

All this while she made a safe distance from him while stealing his glances at times in order to get the idea as in what was playing in his mind. Whereas his mind was as blank as black hole.

Precap...

He starts it with lust.

To be continued....

Kinda boring but worth reading.

This is just the beginning. There's more to come in her way. And randhir.... 💀

Private parts are approaching guys.

Plzz do vote and comment.