shot 65

Hey lovely Chantinglovers, 💞

Hope you're all doing great and enjoying your lives to its fullest. And I'd like to add a little more enjoyment to it with this update 😈

So, This is going to be the last update now in this month and the coming months.

I am going on hiatus till 31st March because of my exams. But but but... Got something in my bio for you all. If you ever want to know which are going to be the books I'll publish as soon as I'll come back (April), than you can see it in my bio page. 😍 There is a surprise for you all there.

Okay, GOING ON HIATUS DOESN'T MEAN I'M LEAVING WATTPAD. I'LL STILL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU but I will not update books that's all, REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED. 💕

And Haa plzzz don't unfollow me thinking that I'm not going to come back again in these coming months. 😜 Just help increasing the number. 😂

Okay now, coming to chapter.... Please don't read if you cannot see something cruel happening.

And do vote and comment if you like it. And share it as well. 😇

*******

" Maa look at this gravy, I am trying something new. Plzz taste it and tell me how is it? ".... Sanyukta said with utter delight making her mother in law stare her with both love and excitement.

Nisha looked extremely beautiful in the full sleeved grey readymade Saree. Her long hairs were curled from the tips and face glowed in the light. Her face has no makeup still she appeared to be perfect competition to Sanyukta.

" Just a second beta I'm working on this new recipe of mine. ".... She replied stirring the dish which she was preparing. " You know when I and harsh has completed the first month of our marriage he had made me my favorite. Though he never knew how to cook but for me he learned my Fav dish and on our one month marriage anniversary he cooked that for me. Those days were bliss "... Adding further with serene smile Nisha covered her respective pan and went towards sanyukta on the left side.

Well it sometimes become very easy when you have advanced cooking gadgets. Now for instance take the four flame gas stove, it not only makes things faster to be cooked but also all the dishes can be made at one time simultaneously.

Sanyukta passed her a spoonful of her prospered gravy. Having the spoon gripper between her fingers and thumb Nisha tasted it with the look of a Master chef. As and when the tasty gravy slipped down her throat she raised her brows in amusement as she showed her the sign of how ur tasted to Sanyukta with her fingers.

" hmm it is as tasty as it can be sanyu. I am really happy that you already know how to cook otherwise whenever I would look at randhir and his married life earlier I would only imagine him marrying some foreigner who would no nothing but hang out and roam around. I never knew my son with open mind will bring me a daughter in law like you ".... She sounded more surprised than praising her son.

Yeah, seeing randhir and his lavish care free lifestyle nobody would ever say that he could have such an idealistic wife. Hats off to him and his choice.

Sanyukta could not hide her blush and smile. A girl obviously feels different when she gets to hear of her husband's critical appreciation and Hjs life before and after the marriage. And here she herself will accept it because she has seen his he used to be before meeting her. It will not be wrong to say that she was that change in his life that brought him to correct path.

" Maa tell me something about Randhir's life no? I want to know how he was before ".... Asked Sanyukta. She has waited and wanted to know about his life before marriage always. Perhaps today she'll get a glimpse of his bachelor life.

Anyways Sanyukta eagerly gazed at Nisha while she put her store on low flame simmering her dish that was almost done. Though she could have gone to the hall to catch herself some relief but than what could be more relaxing than spending some time with your mother.

The smile which on sanyukta's face turned light realising that her mother in law was quiet. Also her face that was glowing talking to her has turned pale. She knew somewhere she does not want to talk but she was curious to know about him.

Nisha took a deep breath giving her a glance. " Sanyukta I known you want to know about your husband's life. Every girl desires to know how her partner was before they met. And I really respect it sanyu but his before life is not so good to be discussed. And moreover I fear you will start to hate him. ".... Nisha said straight. Sanyukta lowered her head with a valid sad expression. " But if you want then I can tell you whole when he was kid. Randhir was the naughtiest and the baddest kid in the colony "... Adding humour to her words Nisha winked at sanyu as she took a breath again reliving all those moments.

They had just started to fall in the mood of reliving the past when there came a knock on the door. Since it was open and could be seen from the kitchen only they saw Aryan standing there clad in his office wears with car keys in his hand which he was playing with. His eyes keenly stares outside the garden as he knocked again.

" Nisha aunty are you home? "... Aryan shouted from there standing on the door looking outside.

" I am in the kitchen Aryan. Come here ".... She answered calling him there.

In an instant Aryan walked towards there and much to his luck his fell on sanyukta instantly. He was too lost in her to see that Nisha was shaking him from the shoulder.

" ARYANNN!!! "... she shook him with a jerk and brought him in the flash.

He bit his tongue being caught ogling her by Nisha. Searching his head Aryan passed her smile saying. " Umm aunty, uncle has forgotten his file in the cupboard. Could you please give it to me "

Sanyukta was pretending to be busy in her work but from the corner of her eyes she saw him staring her again and again. However she did not raise the topic because it would make everybody turn suspicious towards them both.

" Ohhh you stay here Aryan while I will just bring the file for you ".... Having Nisha said that Sanyukta looked up from her pan to her mother in law's face with agitation.

And when she left for her room leaving them both in the kitchen her heart beats rose recalling their previous encounter that was indeed awkward and disgusting.

" Hii ".... While he attempted to establish a conversation between them.

To be continued....