Shot 75

His wrist was clutched much to his surprise and Randhir experienced himself being pulled back. It was her. Sobbing silently and crying constantly sanyukta clinged into him like his second skin pulling him as much close into her as she can. While Randhir stood there stunned, this was not speculated, at all.

Yeah, which girl on earth would trust her man whom she has just caught in the back of the house, no one right? No, sanyukta is the epitome and exception. Not even Randhir could trust himself, her hug was the most soothing place. He made her grasp for her when his grip around her body just tightened out of realization.

He carelessly let the the tears flow. Also he prayed the almighty for making her believe in him so much. She has just amended the things in such a way that it could never ruin ever again. "I hate you!"... She brawled out hitting him on the shoulder hugging him yet. "Why didn't you tell me anything about it?"... He breathed in acutely with a light chuckle.

He tried to speak up, he struggled to answer her for all that he was too happy to express it. Never have Randhir ever imagined that she would take away his burden, his guilt so sharply and easily without letting anyone of them suffer for more. The way it seemed back there in the back of the house, he's predicted her to leave him, never see his face again, in fact he had a strong feeling like she would decide to go back to Jaipur into that hell by filing for divorce. Despite that, none of the above questions could happen to be true.

"I'm sorry. Trust me San-sanyukta I really don't know how did she get there. I swe-- "... Besides, she has sealed his lips shutting him down for a while.

She could sense his muscles relaxing under her touch. Her feathery kiss was doing its job. His skin that was burning like fire cooled down. Sanyukta detected him take his lead in the kiss. Although she might have lost all the hopes of spending tonight with him as their first night, perhaps everything should be given a second chance.

And so sanyukta worked on the buttons of his shirt one by one. She felt a bit hesitated whilst touching his bare chest however his skin under her palm appeared so good that she just couldn't cease taking off that fabric off hid body and roaming her hands freely on him as if he was her possession. Only hers.

Lost in the heat of the ecstasy Randhir lost the track of the condition that he gradually picked her up in arms and leading to the bed. Once he was sure she was comfortable under him on the bed he joined their foreheads. "I love you Mrs. Shekhawat!"... He confessed his love before claiming her.

"I love you too"... Was her sensuous reply that turned the heated moment into romantic ones.

Life is all about unanticipation and treasure. And today, Randhir found his treasure in the unanticipated moment of life that he might cherish for life.

The end.

Satisfied with it? You ought to be.

If not, then just buy a map, get a car and jump down of the cliff. I don't care. 😏😂

I am going to do this only, give small chaps and end on the cliff. Like I did now.

Ending is great, isn't it?

Do votes and comments. Curious to see what my active readers have got to tell me here, and what the others have to hit me with!

Till then goodbye, see you again with another book.

(scroll down)

Its....

Not.....

The.....

End.....

😂😂😂😂

I know I'm the best.

Yes, you read it correct... IT'S NOT THE END.

I won't end it so soon, last to last 3 or more chaps are left.

Till then.... Try to read my new book's on dreame...

1) His brother's bride.

2) She's my Alpha's mate.

And wait for new book's (sandhir) description coming soon.

Its a Horror book this time.

FED UP WITH ROMANCE YRRR. 😫

Allah hafiz.