shot 19

Dedicated to my dearest friend.... Pinadsouza123 ❤❤❤

Well guys she hardly reads books but this one... Specially this one attracted her and now she waits for it's updates. Infact she asks me on whatsapp as to when would I post. 😂

Love you pina. ❤
Tera naam Jitna funny h tu utni hi cute h. I love you. 😍

********

Randhir was as usually straying in his world of thoughts and consequences while his father confusingly glanced him from up to down. He cleared his throat to gather his attention but that did not work on Randhir.

Keeping aside his laptop, his father threw a pillow on his face making him jump on the sofa out of the blow. " What the heck is this! ".... Randhir whined, he fumed in anger as he glanced his father who was staring him with quizzical frown on his face. " What happened!"... Asked he in an irritating manner, his heart beats still high due to the pillow prank.

" I have been calling you since five minutes! ".... He replied coyly whilst darting his hard glares through his black orbs in the direction of his son.

" What for!".... Randhir inquired feeling agitated, he upped his neck like a duck making Mr. Shekhawat to chuckle hence irritating Riyan more.

" Where are you lost! ".... Asked harsh finally keeping his jokes and stupid prank side.

" Apni girlfriend K bare me soch rha h hu problem h kya koi Apko. ".... Blurted randhir in a cozy tone.

Harsh stared his face for a second and bursted in laughter increasing Randhir's anger to another level. " You... And girlfriend. Seriously randhir. ".... He laughed going flat on the sofa such that the pillows too fell down. " konsi ladki tumse pyaar karegi??? Haan. No girl would want to have a boyfriend who has already fucked up his life by fucking random girls throughout his adult life.... And woh bhi Mumbai K scandalous bars me ".... He spat venom shooting disgusting glares at randhir.

While he just sat there blinking his eyes. How low his father thinks he is. Randhir maintained his cool look to harsh's surprise and back answered with the same accent burning his father's blood. " You're right Mr. Shekhawat I may not be a perfect son or a prefect husband but ek achcha father zarur banunga. ".... Harsh clenched his fists feeling humiliated for his son insulted his fatherly feelings. " And trust me Mr. Shekhawat I'll marry a girl who'd keep my children happy... Unlike your wife who'd abandoned her son when he need her the most. "..... Harsh was mouth shut hearing this while randhir added. " I'll be a father who'd... Who'd trust his son rather than accusing him of molesting a girl. "

With this Randhir stood up feeling heavy and dashed out of the place forgetting his mobile phone while harsh kept sitting there watching his moving figure.

Harsh smiled serenely remembering the day when he'd lost his son. Yeah... He accused him until he was informed by the principal that it was just an accident. In fact that girl was at fault who deliberately did all this things.... But it's too late to repent.

' I wish I had trusted my son '

Murmured harsh wiping his unshedded tears feeling vanquished. There's no meaning of life when your own blood is upset with you. It's not easy for a father to live with a heavy heart. Heaviness of hurting his own son's feeling.

~~~~~

Randhir sat on the swing in the garden recalling his father's words. Is it always needed to mock him and hurt him. He didn't become like this out of satisfaction. His father made him this.

" Ohh I will not be able to come today yrrr. Woh I have to go to a friend's house right now. She's not well and trust me I was worried for her since I have been told about it. Pakka I'll come tomorrow "

Randhir blinked staring parth who was on a phone call. Something felt raising up in his chest hearing his voice." ' going to meet a friend '.... Fool someone who doesn't understands your intentions. " Thought randhir clenching his teeths.

' Going to meet a friend or future girlfriend bade Bhaiya!!! And who told you you're going to her house alone '

Spoke randhir to himself watching his grandpa getting out of his royal car. " Daadu..
Daadu ".... He muttered like a five year old kid making his way towards him.

" What happened to my tiger!!! ".... His grandpa chipped putting his hand around Randhir's shoulder as they approached the bench in their lavish green garden. " Kya hua mere chote Nawab ko? "... Asked he sitting down.

Randhir pouted cutely stealing his father's heart away as he spoke. " Daadu will you fullfill my one wish... Only one ".... Said Randhir showing his finger just like the way his grandpa always assumes him to be.

" One wish!!! You just say... I'd fullfill my son's all wishes be it exaggerating too ".... He said while randhir gave him his cutest smile and the very next moment his face fell. " Kya hua randhir

" Daadu mujhe Mumbai wapas Jana h ".... His voice sounded low and losed. " I have nothing to do here. Kuch Karo toh dad chillate h or kuch nhi Karo toh or bhi chillate h ".... He faked irony of his life.

" Who told you I'd let you go.  Iss harsh ki itni Himmat jo usne mere bachche ko sataya ".... He stated with anger.

" Please Daadu don't say anything to dad.. He's my father. I don't want him to get scolding in this age. Aap mujhe Mumbai behjdo bas fir sab thik ho jayega ".... He chipped playing with his fingers.

" Shut up you're not going anywhere. Agar koi jayega toh wo hoga harsh. Abhi use barabar karta hu "... He said with authority.

If harsh's Randhir's strict father... Than randhir have his father's father on his side. 😂 Puzzling!!!!

" Main yaha ruk kar kya karunga Daadu kuch bhi toh nhi h karne K liye mere paas ".... He chipped watching parth move towards the gate.

" There's a lot for you to do. "... He announced when suddenly his eyes fell on parth who was about to go out. " Parth ".... Called his Daadu and parth ceased towards them as his grandpa gestured him to come to them.

' Ban gya kaam. Go on randhir bete '

Randhir appreciated his own self feeling very happy for his idea worked out like the way he wanted.

" Ji Daadu "...
Parth came and stood in front of them with a smile.

' Why does he always smile??? I really don't get it '.... Thought randhir keeping a finger on his chin.

" Parth where are you going ".... His grandma asked getting up.

" Daadu I'm going to sanyukta's house. She's not well. koi kaam h kya "..... He informed when he got a call which he quickly disconnected looking very scared as if it was very important yet secret.

" Ek kaam karo take randhir with you. He's getting bored Mumbai Jane ki baat kar rha h ".... He said glaring randhir.

" Mumbai Jana h!!! Abhi toh aya h or abhi Jana h. ".... Parth chipped giving randhir disinterested looks. " You don't worry Daadu meri company me rahega na toh apne Mumbai ko bhul jayega ".... He concluded with a laugh. " Chalo Nawab Sahab apko Udaipur gumake laayein "..... He chirped excitingly keeping a hand around Randhir's shoulder taking them with him.

' Chalo Bade Bhaiya thoda apka ka bhi faaida utha liya jaaye '

Thought randhir smirking excitingly when he suddenly remembered about sanyukta. He have many plans to persuade you and you won't have a single chance to understand what he's upto.

Precap....

Sandhir face to face.... That too in her house.

To be continued.....

How was Randhir's emotional drama. Acting ka toh king h.😂😂 but you never know when his acts would turn into reality. 😈

Ab Sanyukta ka kya hoga!!!

120 votes... For next part. Just want your response... nothing else. 😚

Plzz do vote and comment.