shot 47

💃💃💃💃Yaaayyyyyyy..... 3k followers😍😍😍😍

Celebration toh banta h right...
Here you go with your unexpected yet beautiful update.

And don't you dare to forget to vote and comments on this part it will decide the length for next part.

Rest.... You'll understand by yourself. 😈

**********

" Hang over Teriiii yaaadonn kaa...
  Hang over teriii baaatonn kaa "

" Will you just shut the fuck up?? Kitni der se Paka rhe ho"... Being frustrated from past three hours Sanyukta finally let her anger out. Randhir innocently stared her face as if how bad he felt of her words that his mouth intently had shut. He did not answer her back and preferred to focus on his drive while she looked out of the car folding her hands, she really doesn't care if it hurts her.

Randhir and Sanyukta were insisted to go on a date before their marriage like a couple. Everybody knows now his feelings for her they even know his sadding childhood, but then they did not want him to have a boring adult life as well. So in order to rise up both of their moods, Mohit, her uncle and Randhir's father, harsh decided to send their babies for a drive. And for that matter the chose the outskirts wala dhaba that was known for it lovely atmosphere. And to be really precise, a lover's destination.
Randhir was really very excited for it was their first official date and he wanted to make her feel special and important, he want to show Sanyukta what she means in his life... Oops she's is now his life. Whereas to Sanyukta it was as usually a forced responsibility on the part of a daughter of that of a going to be wife. Though last night, during the engagement ceremony, she really felt something something but then again recalling the things he have committed... She can not help the disgust grow more in her heart for her.

Anyways, Sanyukta watched from the corner of her eyes, the smile that was like pasted with fevicol on his lips was gone. He was no more grinning or smiling, in fact he was absent mindedly driving the car. She turned towards him and tapped his shoulder. Randhit swiftly jerked away her hand as he continued to drive. It was for her a limit, only in the first attempt it was a limit, Sanyukta murmured an audible ' Go to hell ' while she went back to her older position.

" Agar itna hi Gussa aa rha h na toh U turn lo or wapas chalo "

He suddenly pulled over over staring disbelievingly at her face. Matlab now she can not even manofy her going on husband!

" What... Aise Kya ghur rhe ho? "... Sanyukta have him a challenging looking as she leant in to glare him playfully.
" Areee!!! ".... She stupefyingly uttered when Randhir literally geared up the car taking a U turn. She didn't expect this, itni jaldi gussa ata h ise? " Stop the car ".... Seeing him nonchalantly drive the car Sanyukta ordered that eventually jumped up from his head. Randhir neither saw her face for said anything and continued to drive while Sanyukta sat there trying to stop him. " Maine bola car roko ".... She forcibly put her leg on the brake and.....

" Sanyuktaaaa ".... Randhir shouted loudly as the car lose its balance and hit a huge rock causing her bounce to the left hitting the glass of the window. Randhir immediately removed his seat belt pulling her towards him from the waist. " Tum thik ho??? ".... He checked sticking behind her ear the hair locks halting them from covering her fair face. He menacingly cooed pulling her hell close for her intelligent act flashed before his mind. " Kya Karne ki Koshish kar rhi thi haaaa... Kuch ho jata Tumko toh? Main toh shaadi se pehle hi vrudh (old) ho jata "... He blurted out not knowing what was he speaking that made Sanyukta laugh loudly rather than slapping him for pulling her so close while he confusingly blinked his eyes.
" Why are you laughing? "... He demanded trying to keep a straight grimace.

Sanyukta just nodded her head in no when she replied. "  Wo vrudh nhi widhwa hota h. Vrudh means old ".... Randhir chewed his tongue mentally for blurring out his idiotic Hindi. Dude why don't guys or people like to try to speak Hindi when you don't known the meanings!!!

" Haaa toh mera bhi wahi Matlab tha ".... He stated masking his embarrassment while Sanyukta rolled her eyes still chuckling. She looks soo cute while laughing... Randhir can speak his Excellent Hindi for the rest of his life if it makes her laugh. He can happily stay living as her joker. What can be more overwhelming than her smile, it will give him the motivation to live his life. Everything can be given a different shape only if you try it, here Randhir was doing the same thing. He know he will never win her with stubbornness or exerting his manly force or human  strength on her if we wants to win her heart than he will first have to remove that tinge of hatred that is active in her heart growing and depleting every second. Now the only way to bring her as his wife into this relationship is win her heart, assure her he will always be like this her joker, hurt his own self to keep her contented. Not today his feelings doesn't matter her but tomorrow a time will come when she will understand the reason behind his childishness, she will realize the motives behind doing such things. It is meant to keep her near him.
" Haa Haa thik h. Now get up from me I'm not your sofa jo pasar K bethi Ho much pe. ".... He remarked as his right hand reached for the knob of the door. Sanyukta's mouth went wide open at the remark while randhir quickly came out staring her face from the corner of his eyes. His words are affecting her.

Randhir looked here and there jerking his jacket up and down as in trying to feel cool in the sunny day. " Kitni garmi h yrrr. I wish agar Mumbai me hota main abhi toh phir to long drive ka maza hi kuch or hota "... He talked to himself detecting the car's condition. Fuck it was badly damaged from the front since it has hitten from the rock. " Ohh Teriiii ".... His not so innocent and cute words made Sanyukta curious and she too moved out from the car as she walked towards Randhir who was sitting down on his right knee examining the tyre.

" Kya hua ".... Peeping down Sanyukta asked.

Randhir passed her a fake coy smile. " Dikh nhi rha h kya? Ya phir chashma chahiye. Tyre puncher kar diya tumne "... He shouted on top of his voice while she guiltfully moved backwards playing with her dupatta nervously making randhir smile. That's when an evil idea struck his mind. " Pata nhi Ab kya hoga hamara... Dad ne kaha tha durrrr durrrr tak koi garage nhi milega yaha or jungli jaanwar bhi honge jungle me. ".... He made it his acting genuine with the confidence playing in his voice. Infact randhir enjoyed from within seeing her horrifies expressions.

" Ab kya karenge "... Sanyukta bit her nails in nervousness. She didn't know her idiocy will lead them to this. She was totally lost in her guilt that she didn't even realise when she has slid her hands around Randhir's arm sticking extremely close to him. Her dupatta flew in the windy area and it covered his face (filmy style) randhir removed it and longingly saw her hands around his arm. " Kaha kho gye ho tum? Kya karenge Ab! "... She said further hence breaking his chain of love.

" Ummm kuch na kuch toh karna hi padega na nhi toh hum don'o hi yaha K bhuke jaanwaro ka shikar Ho jayenge. "... Randhir dangerously stated that Sanyukta gripped his arm staying closer to him. " Dekho agar hame safely uss Dhaabe tak phochna h toh we will have to trust and support each other. Main toh ready ho Lekin tum!!!! ".... He gave his made story a dramatic pause gazing her intently as in he waited for her reply.

" Obviously I trust you... Nhi toh yaha Kese as jati tumhare sath. I promise jo bologe Wo hi karungi. Ab batao toh karna kya h??? ".... His lips curved into a wide grin as Sanyukta confidently replied.

Now this journey will move further according to his plan. Now it will only be him and his wife yet his hone wali wife. Haha.

To be continued....

My eyes are paining like hell 😖 but wanted to give this celebration wala update.

How was it??? Their journey is going to be amazing... Some love and uneasiness and also developing some soft corners for each other.

Let's have love before some pain. 😈

Do vote and comment.

2.40 am.