shot 48

Have tried my best to give it a filmy look 🙏 achcha laga toh vote Karna OR nahi laga toh vote K sath comment bhi karna ohkay... Lekin Karna zarur 😆

************

Randhir walked with a wideeeee smile pasted on his appealing lips as he walked at the right side of the road with Sanyukta... Hand in hand. His right arm was tightly clutched by her both hands as they strode straight in the south towards the setting sun that appeared dark orange falling down on the earth.

" kab tak pohochenge hum? "... Asked Sanyukta cautiously gazing at the shadows of the trees growing big and huge such that they fell on the mountains of the right and even on them.

Randhir sighed loudly taking her by surprise. " we have not even crossed a yard Sanyukta... Hardly 10 steps chale honge hum and you're asking kitna waqt baki h? We've got a long way to cover... Lekin.. Lekin agar Tum isi tarah mere Kareeb rahogi toh I assure him jaldi pohoch jayenge ".... He said grinning inwardly, Sanyukta nodded her head in yes finding no other option,  she will have to agree him even if her heart says no.

The sun had finally been swallowed by the earth and have now night blanketed the atmosphere with its black sheets and twinkling dots painted on it that shown bright to its brightest. An hour has rolled over and finally they were there at the dhaba that was crowded with people of their ages, " Wow yaha pe aisi bhi kuch jaga hogi... I never knew ".... Remarked randhir reading the name.

' Lovers da dhaba ' the place illuminated with the light bulbs burning in every ten steps space and even on a shredded tree innumerable bulbs were hanged that illuminated not only the dhaba but also the premises near it.

" Ohh ji swagat h apka ji Lovely singh K dhabe pe ".... A weighted man with long moustache and beard came welcoming them. He wore white coloured kurta pajama and a long neck peice that hung uptil his cleavage of the Sikh religion.

" Namaste uncle ji ".... Randhir grinned, he was quite happy with the warm welcome. " hamari gaadi kharab ho gyi h... Bohot thak bhi chuke h. Plzz agar koi garage h toh bata dijiye. "... He entered sighing loudly, the fat man laughed out loud raiding his head.

" Garage toh h hi Lekin raat k samay me Waha Jana toh mushkil hoga "... Sandhir's face fell at his words. " Koi ni puttar ji Aaj raat yaha pe qawwali ka muqabla hone wala h raat Bhar ronak shonak Hote rahegi... Jab subha Ho jaeygi to main Apki gaadi thik karwa dunga. Ji ab aye ho toh hamare dhabe ka mashhoor (famous) lachche parathe or chicken gravy chakh lo. Aao ji... Aao "... They were guided towards an empty bedstead which means 'Khatiya ' in hindi.

Sandhir had their food and we're now trying to break ice with the other young couples... On the way, they came across a newly wedded couple joey and Kritika whose lovestory was just like them. Began with him forcing her and ended being together. The girl had to... Fall down for his love, he was indeed cute from the looks.

For a moment sanyukta's eyes halted in Randhir's face as he teased joey poking him in the stomach. Automatically her lips too curved into a thin smile watching his bright face. He was already bright and fair from the face but the glow that came instantly after they'd sat in the car together. She could steal the side looks of his happy and exited face... Behind his naughty and evil grin... She knew the meaning of it. But don't know why she felt like... Like letting him do so.

Her trance was put to a halt by the tune of sitar, an old dull brown coloured instrument that was being played by the man sitting on the stage that was made with bamboo and chiffon clothe in the background in front of them only.... That is when their mind got struck about the qawwali which that dhabe wale uncle according to Sanyukta was talking about.

Qawwali... A style of Muslim devotional music now associated particularly with Sufis. In fact, the men Ten in all together wore Sufi styled dresses with Sufi type topis  (caps wore by Muslim man) on their heads. They tested the mic until the main singer appeared on the stage. From his wears, he occurred to me the main and the old and the experienced singer.

" Assalamu aalaikum WA rahmatullahi WA barkatuhu ".... He began, follwer by the practise with the cadence of octaves. " Yeh qawwali hamare dil K Kareeb h... Hum aap sab dil nasheen deewano K liye pesh Karna chahenge ".... He spoke to all the young couples who were now guided to sit down onto the white mats spreaded on the dusty ground. They were divided, women were sitting in the right while the men in the left.

" Pesh kar rhe h... Sama farmaiye ".... Suddenly a cool chilling wind rolled over changing the ambience all in a romantic one.

Randhir grimaced her fair face that was shining in the yellow light of the bulbs since she sitting near the illuminating tree, her eyes sparkled as she laughed when  Kritika whispered something in her ear.

Aise lehra ke tu rubaroo aa gayi
Dhadkane betahasha tadapane lagin
Teer aisa laga dard aisa jagaa
Chot dil pe wo khaayi mazaa aa gayaa!

Mere rashke qamar.
Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
Jab nazar se milaai maza aagaya
Josh hi josh mein meri aagosh mein
Aake tu jo samaaai mazaa aa gaya

Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
Jab nazar se milaai mazaa aagaya

His eyes eventually lowered, the memories where he had pained or tried to pain flashed before his eyes after he saw her smiling thinly seeing at the qawaals, her face seemed for peaceful and fresh.

Ret hi ret thi mere dil mein bhari
Pyaas hi pyaas thi zindagi ye meri

Aaj sehraao mein, ishq ke gaaon mein
Baarishein ghir ke aayin mazaa aa gaya

Mere rashke qamar.

Sanyukta glanced up in the opposite direction to see randhir, her eyes for the first time saw him smiling widely. He was living the lyrics of the qawwali, indeed the words were so meaningful and lively.
It made an intense feeling rush through their bodies.

She couldn't even divert her eyes when he watched her staring him, her eyes bore nothing but a promise of love he wished to make to her. Their eyes met and drowned in each others searching for the unsaid words.... But not love... Something indescribable.

Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
Jab nazar se milaai maza aa gaya

Ranjha ho gaye, hum Fana ho gaye
Aise tu muskuraai mazaa aa gaya

Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
Jab nazar se milaai maza aa gaya

Barq si gir gayi kaam hi kar gayi
Aag aisi lagaai mazaa aa gaya.

The qawwali came to an end, everyone busted into applauded for the amazing singers, they really made their night with their heart touching voice and lively lyrics.

" Ohhh ji yaha se kuch der ki duri pe hamara Chota si kothi (small scabby house) h ji... Jinhone wapas ni Jana h wo sab Waha pe ruk sakte ho ji ".... Sanyukta and randhir glanced each others face again, they sighed softly together moving behind the beard man along with Joey and Kritika since they were here for a honeymoon tour....
The night have got way more steamy stuff for them.

To be continued.....

I am literally tired, still I managed to write. Agar votes OR commentd nhi aye na toh I'll surely change the direction of this story.

Now PlZz hit the star and appreciate me your little star 😋 and comment bade bade reviews.

Next part.... 170 votes.