Shot 68

After the dinner they quietly returned to their room. Randhir moved inside of the washroom taking along his night suit while sanyukta removed his office wear for he had an early meeting in the morning by 3.45 am.

" You need not do that sanyukta, I told you I could do it myself"... Randhir sighed while she passed him a chaste smile.

Yeah, if you had asked her to do that in te initial days of their marriage she might have refused or worse she would have acted as if she didn't hear him only but now, it's interesting to know about the different sides of this guy who is her husband.

" It's okay Randhir. I like it"... Randhir intently stared her face under the dim light of his room standing besides her on her left side.

Once sanyukta was done she too moved inside of the washroom to get changed into her night dress as well that was nothing but a simple patiyala suit. When she came out of the washroom her eyes searched for Randhir who was nowhere to be seen in the room.

" Randhir!!!"... She called for him moving towards the door to see whether he has gone out.

" Haan"... However before she could take a step forward she heard him. His voice was coming from the other side of the bed ie the left side while she was standing near the right side.

Sanyukta moved to that side and chuckled watching him bending over his knees and searching something under the bed. " What are you doing?"... She asked locking behind her ear a random hair strand.

" Wo something has just slipped from my hand and it is lying there down under the bed"... He reasoned trying to push his hand under the bed to get it.

" umm let me help you."... Sanyukta bent down as well but even before she could stretch her hand Randhir straightened his back giving her a smile.

" Mil gaya."... He spoke with a victorious grin showing her the thing and her mouth went wide open looking at the thing.

That was a chewable chocolate or to be precise the thandi goli of mint flavor which we all might have tried once in our childhood. Sanyukta stared his face in disbelief as he unwrapped it and put it inside of his mouth sucking the flavor of the mint candy like it was the tastiest thing he has eaten in the day.

" What?"... He asked her on finding her stare him. " Yrrr don't tell me you wanted that Thandi goli. That was the last one and now inside my mouth. I'm sure you wouldn't want to eat it.".... He chipped coyly settling on his side of the bed.

" Now come and sleep sanyukta. I don't have more candy to give you. Pakka I'll share with you from next time "... Randhir stated enjoying the mint candy while sanyukta, she was taken off guard at his childish behavior.

For a moment she can't help but think how he had been as a kid... May be just the same way she saw him right now. She felt..... Strange yet good to have him opening up in front of her.

Diverting her gaze sanyukta breathed deeply moving to her side of bed recalling her mother in law's words.

'You're still unaware of his past.'

Or something similar. And if this is what she was talking about then.... She is good to know the childish side of her husband. Anyways, sanyukta laid beside Randhir.

" what!".... Randhir asked realising that she had been staring him non stop.

" Nothing"... She replied on the pillow still staring at him. Randhir got himself busy in the phone but he could still feel her gaze over him and that made him go little uncomfortable.

This is the first time she was staring at him like that. Why!!!!

" Sanyukta"... Randhir finally decided to break the shell of unaffection that he has placed before him and his emotion and finally decided to tell her about the morning thing.

So keeping aside his phone he hesitantly put his head on her shoulder and placed his hand on her stomach letting her slow heart beat help him sooth. And eventually his eyes burned with tears remembering the morning event His mother's words to be correct.

" I love you sanyukta. Thanks for accepting me. I can't tell you how much grate-"... He eventually ceased and his his head in the crook of her neck letting his tears slip down her neck to her pillow, his voice cracked not having the courage to speak up anything.

" Randheer!".. Sanyukta gasped as his tears made a contact with her skin. She never have expected him to cry like that... That too after letting her see the baby side of him. " Randhir!"... She wrapped her arms around him pulling his head more into her trying to take away his hesitation.

For sometime he laid there under her presence feeling her warmth. Wheras she, she had no idea what was hung on. At a time he behaves so coy and playful while on the next hand he ends up crying in her arms. Is this really that Randhir only who had forcibly made her marry him and even kissed her many times against her will.

Sanyukta breathed softly as she stroked his hair slowly. She wanted to know what was bothering him so much "Randheer" she tried to initiate.

Nonetheless she was left dumbstruck hearing his words. " She has always admired Aryan over me sanyukta. I was never her son, my mom never behaved with me like a mother sanukta, NEVER!"... The last word came more like a whisper as another chain of tears traveled his cheeks to her neck making sanyukta cry as well.

" Randhir. What are you (interrupt) "

" I overheard your morning conversation with mom "

Thus the last sentence made her gulp in tension as well as in guilt hearing him speak with sarcastic smile and eyes filled up again as he upped his head to face her.

Randhir sighed loudly smiling defeatedly towards her, " Thanks for defending me"...  he said and quickly got up the next second taking along his car keys and dashed outside not being able to control this anymore leaving her feel vulnerable on his behalf.

What can be more hurting than you being compared by your parents to your friend!

To be continued...

Precap...

Aryan, On the road under the dark night, with Sanyukta.

Hello🙋,

How are you all?

Good. I'm sure.

Missed me. Of course not. 😪

Anyways, I don't know why I wrote that but I just wrote That. Don't know how's that going to be, first update right after 3 stupid months or even more.

But let me inform, Something painful is coming up guys, be ready. 😏

Do bohot sare votes and comments.