Shot 77

Third last chap.

________

Sanyukta sarcastically chuckled. What an irony! Though it was clear that they loved him selflessly, it is just that his deeds were not letting them trust him otherwise which parents on earth will suspect their children for things they should never have done.

But Randhir didnt leave any way to which they could support him. "Maaa"... Sanyukta rubbed her back. Nisha's tears were not flowing because she was angry on his son, she never would. But she was considering herself as the guilty who has destroyed her life. But who would tell her, she did not do anything wrong. In fact she is grateful to her for bringing Randhir to life, she gave him her husband.

"Maa. Plzz don't cry. And who told you I regret marrying Randhir? I love him Maa. And I trust him more than myself"... She admitted, Nisha detached from the hug and stared her. "Yes Maa. Randhir told me everything. And I am not upset at all. Everyone has a past, so does Randhir. And as an ideal wife I should not doubt him when I know this time he was not wrong"... She said that out finally.

Heaving out a sigh, Nisha relaxed. Obviously she has seen in Randhir the change after his wedding and possibly sanyukta was the reason behind. Otherwise the guy who never called his mother as Maa and father as dad, he wouldn't have touched their feets on the holi morning before leaving. It showed how much impact sanyukta has left on him.

"That means, you will never leave him, will you ?"... Not being able to trust her ears she asked again.

To which sanyukta only giggled with unshed tears in her eyes. "No Maa. Not until the death engulfs me."... No sooner did it reach Nisha's ears she immediately pulled sanyu in her arms hugging her as tightly as she can.

There was no need of any further argument. They were angry on Randhir but at the same time they were impressed by him for choosing a girl like sanyukta which they have never expected from him. "Now if you are done, can we proceed further with the breakfast."... They cranes into the direction of the entrance of the kitchen only to spot harsh stand there wiping his eyes. It was cleared that he witnessed everything and just like nisha he had nothing to say further.

" Yes sure, please. Why don't you get settled on the table, I will setv you guys"... Sanyukta made Nisha go out of the kitchen with harsh. It was going to be one of the bestest mornings of their lives, you bet me.

On settling on their respective seats, harsh pulles out am apple for himself. As he cut it into slices he spoke. "Call your stupid husband also sanyukta. We need to gage serious talks about his new post. I want him to come on the breakfast table on time from tomorrow onwards"... Sanyukta, as she placed the dishes on the table bobbed her head in as before she climbed up the stairs.

She has never imagined that it was going to be as beautiful as like this. It will come out so unpredictable yet amusing. She would though not want to keep this memory in her mind but then, this morning was worth a cherish. "Ooppss"... She bumped into Randhir who was coming out of the room, "Randheer!" and as she threw a glance at his face, she daringly pecked his lips followed by a tight hug.

Amusingly standing there like a statue Randhir waited her to distance away. He was dreading to go down, he just could not face his parents. And as she did part away Randhir gave her a serious yet nervous look. "Sanyukta, I don't know how to face mom and dad. After the last night, I'm sure they wouldn't even want to see my face."... He stated with guilty voice.

However, sanyukta smiled in reply irking him. "Wtf sanyukta you are smiling. I can't even breath properly and look at you are smiling, what for?"... He turned away, his heart thumped and throat dried. He was not in a pleasing condition and since his eyes were still red just like the other members of family, swollen and tired sanyukta adored him.